Mr Discerning

Do Working Girls Like Shaved Pubic Areas On Guys... And Possibly Armpits Shaved A Bit Too?

65 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I'm thinking shaving my 'pubic area' more and also my armpits more (that could help sweat less I reckon). Quick question, in general would working girls say they prefer a pubic region at least a bit shaved for giving oral? I know I prefer that on girls lol.

Just as an add on... I would be more likely to do this if 'regular girls' liked it more too! What do you think about that?

I don't mind at all. When I was younger all men had full bushes, it's only in recent years it has become a thing and not *that* many men shave their pubic region anyway (well not my clients) so am used to it! Yes hair in the mouth not great but it's a minor gripe. It seems a bit unprofessional not to give clients with pubes a good blow job just because you prefer shaved in my opinion.

Do what works for you, it shouldn't be compulsory and remember it can be a faff to do and keep up (I'm sure someone will tell you about the itching and redness!) and stubble can be worse than pubes on a woman's face anyway! 

And as for armpits?! No! You'll look ridiculous! 

Mmm it doesnt have to be all shaved off but I for one most definatley appreciate it when a guy gives his pubes a good decent trim. I dont suck hairy balls either so they need to be trimmed right back for me to offer that. Im the girl that always gets pubes in her throat, as demonstrated the other day when I gave a client a tiny little lick, immediately I got 3 hairs in my mouth, one of which managed to reach my gag spot in record breaking time. If you are not going to shave or trim then at least get rid of those hairs that have moulted, dont just shower and wipe, run your fingers through it or something lol get rid of the stragglers. 

Your armpits, doesnt bother me one way or the other so long as the shower gel reaches them and they dont drip on my face  ^_^

1 person likes this

I know that lots of guys get shaved 'downstairs' and my ex really took me by surprise when he did it years ago.  The downside was that he got funny looks in the gym, as he told me later.

I've only ever really 'trimmed' downstairs... it does take a little bit of bulk away from your waist area :) Do have to be careful with redness though. I've only ever shaved my armpits slightly but I'm pretty sure that would help with sweating so might do bit more. I would never feel 'obliged' to do it but am looking for ways to make my sexual experience better :)

Having images of gorilla suits!!!

I'm not even that hairy really... don't have much chest or body hair. But I think it helps at least trimming pubic hair.

Re armpits, shaved can help deodorant work a little better as it gets onto the skin not the hair. 

And shaved armpits don't look that silly either, even on a great big hairy gorilla of a man :-)

Re armpits, shaved can help deodorant work a little better as it gets onto the skin not the hair. 

And shaved armpits don't look that silly either, even on a great big hairy gorilla of a man :-)

I agree with you. My oldest son and his mates are all Gym nuts, tanned, toned and completely hairless. It's the in thing with the youngsters it seems.

I would get rid of mine if it wasn't itchy for days after.

I'm well into personal grooming and take a lot of pride in my appearance. Fortunately I'm not a hairy guy, but I always make sure I'm well trimmed and shaved where I do have hair. Girls always appreciate it, and many expect it.

Most of the girls I've spoken to find it grim when a guy (seems more common of older generations) makes no effort to tidy himself up. The 'just been dragged out of a cave' look is hardly pleasant for the girls - consideration for personal hygeniene and appearance should be standard practice for any punter.

Oh FFS. if nature intended your tackle to be bald it would not have not have put hair there.  

Besides, I am in my 50's and have been married since when they still had square wheels.  how on earth would one explain suddenly shaving ones tackle to the missus.

and i like a hairy bush on a lady too...

2 people like this

Oh FFS. if nature intended your tackle to be bald it would not have not have put hair there.  

Besides, I am in my 50's and have been married since when they still had square wheels.  how on earth would one explain suddenly shaving ones tackle to the missus.

and i like a hairy bush on a lady too...

Yes, I'd find the explaining difficult too (only Uncle Pokey seems to be so fortunate/unfortunate - depending how you look at it - to have a spouse whose interest in his genital zone is such that she would not notice).

But I can't agree with your first line. We do not live in a state of nature, thank God, and we shall arrange things as we want, and not as She has decreed.

I want to know how the guys who shave "down there" explain it to their partners.

I have to admit I find it strange that a guy who isn't looking for a full on personal relationship, would even worry what I thought of his pubes. I may never see him again, why would I care what his bush looks like. I'm hardly gonna tell his friends so they can laugh and point at him. 

I tend to assume that most guys are in relationships, and as you point out, can't really suddenly take up deforestation without it being noticed. 

And if a guy isn't in a relationship with anyone, I still think why would he worry what I think, he's not here for a permanent thing.

And even on that front: why would I want to know his relationship status anyway, whether based on his pubes or not.

They're your pubes, hell, do what you like with them (or not) , it's not my concern, so long as they're scrupulously clean when I'm in close proximity of them.

1 person likes this

I want to know how the guys who shave "down there" explain it to their partners.

I guess wait until its a truly hot hot week and just shave it all off. Say you saw it in a mens magazine and you  are sick of being a sweaty pants. Add a "so there!" on the end for effect lol x

1 person likes this

I don't have a 'partner' to explain it to.

I know I'm paying her, but I do still make an effort to look the best I can when I see a working girl. I want the experience to be as good as possible. I was actually sweating bit for the last one- as it was a long drive too. I wouldn't completely shave but may give it a good trim.

I would just say it needed to come off.

I would just say it needed to come off.

and if your partner suspected the reason, you might find a lot more than just hair "coming off!" :eek:

1 person likes this

I started to shave "below" many years ago, starting when I went for a vasectomy for which it had to be done. Pity the nurses didn't offer the service ..... Since then it feels so much better especially in summer. So I didn't have to explain to the wife!

Also started shaving my armpits a few years ago. Again on account of the sweating. It's great. These days I just use an shaving allum block as a "deodorant" and I rearely get smelly armpits, and most of the time it's a natural type of smell.

I must admit that I love sticking my nose in a lady's armpit, though only if it i shaved and clean, nut not perfumed. To me this is such a turn-on, though I do get puzzled reactions from time to time. I think it's one of those areas deemed to be not clean.  But it's also one area where certain substances are emitted (pheromones - sp?).

I googled it and apparently shaving your armpits doesn't reduce sweating... might just a bit better and does get a little weight off. Still will prob trim both areas more if I see a WG again. I do most of the obvious things, but any original other ways about how I can improve my appearence before seeing next one will be nice :)

I googled it and apparently shaving your armpits doesn't reduce sweating... might just a bit better and does get a little weight off. Still will prob trim both areas more if I see a WG again. I do most of the obvious things, but any original other ways about how I can improve my appearence before seeing next one will be nice :)

brush your hair, make sure you are clean, clean your teeth (No too close to the punt cos any damage to the gums can increase the risk of infection transmission) and have the money ready.

Think im in the minority i like hairy men!

Think im in the minority i like hairy men!

American men called Harry? :)