Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oldblighter

Who Is The Best-Looking Lady You've Ever Punted With?

21 posts in this topic

Apologies if this has been asked before, but I'm interested to know people's ideas on the best-looking lady they've ever encountered. And I expressly don't mean best performer, because this and best looking very rarely come together.

My nomination: SeductiveCrystal on the other site. Tall (5'10"), slim but genuinely curvy, altogether an absolutely perfect body. Amazing, exotic facially too (she's a lovely mixture of Caribbean, European and maybe Chinese ancestry), I've never been with anyone so physically beautiful. Not bad in the sack, either, but that's an aside, I'm not asking about that side.

Has to be the famous Grace/Kitty (has an AW profile as KittyOfLondon but not currently in the country).  Strikingly pretty and with a near perfect figure.  I think I have said before that I found her a bit too slick and rehearsed as a companion/SP but I couldn't fault her looks.

Of presently active ladies then best-looking would probably be spank-my-monkey.  She is facially stunning.  True, she has a few more miles on the clock than some of the young chicks around and her body reflects that a little but, even so, she still leaves them standing when it comes to overall looks.

there is already a sexiest lady thread started a few days ago :huh:

Check "Prettiest Girl you ever punted with", started in July 2013….

Check "Prettiest Girl you ever punted with", started in July 2013….

July 2013? Bit more than a few days ago but that's nit-picking. What isn't is that I can't find the "Prettiest Girl you ever punted with" thread despite searching. If it still exists I'll be happy to go there, but can someone put up a link?

PS: Sorry for the double quote from Rebecca but I can't work out how to cancel it!

Edited by Oldblighter

probably julia on maxes or shanaz when u r shagging her as she really gets into it

Apologies if this has been asked before, but I'm interested to know people's ideas on the best-looking lady they've ever encountered. And I expressly don't mean best performer, because this and best looking very rarely come together.

My nomination: SeductiveCrystal on the other site. Tall (5'10"), slim but genuinely curvy, altogether an absolutely perfect body. Amazing, exotic facially too (she's a lovely mixture of Caribbean, European and maybe Chinese ancestry), I've never been with anyone so physically beautiful. Not bad in the sack, either, but that's an aside, I'm not asking about that side.

Why is this thread restricted to just the big smoke?

I can't find the "Prettiest Girl you ever punted with" thread despite searching. If it still exists I'll be happy to go there, but can someone put up a link?

The precise title was "who has been the prettiest girl you have punted with" and the last thread was posted by myself on 11 September 2013.

OK, now I see. But that was for "the sexiest". another thread mention "the prettiest", but that's not what I was asking about. I could have made it clearer, what I meant was the girl with the most perfect body, which (sadly) doesn't necessarily ft with the sexiest, not with (but less often) the prettiest, which I interpret as meaning facially. Hope this clarifies. 

probably julia on maxes or shanaz when u r shagging her as she really gets into it

See what you mean about Shanaz but for this thread, which asks about best looking rather than best performer, whether of not she really gets into it isn't relevant.

I'm not sitting on the fence but far too many beautiful ladies to choose from...far far too many in fact!!!

I'm not sitting on the fence but far too many beautiful ladies to choose from...far far too many in fact!!!

Well you are, but I don't want to start an argument: try to nominate one or two?

Well you are, but I don't want to start an argument: try to nominate one or two?

Sophie, Sophie and Sophie? :P

Sophie, Sophie and Sophie? :P

Hush, Tiggy, hush! I'm trying to keep her to myself!!

Romanian girl called Alexandra that used to work near Edgware Road... Massive natural breasts. She seemed to disappear though :(

Sophie from???????

Carolina Aurora in Prague (she has a website of that name)

Sorry if iam going off topic here,but one of the most facially pretty girls I've seen is Luz from Lmp . She's a real cutie, however her body shape isn't my favourite though.I prefer more shapely ladies...

Lol, pretiest/striking some random Brazilian in a house around 2001/2002 back in the days before net was widely used n found places on newspapers classifieds. No reviews, not even knowing what the girl looked like, just call n get info of who was available etc. She couldn't speak English, but the international language prevailed.

Hottest girl I have punted with is in Agadir,Morocco, Atlantic Palace. If she was in the UK with the right location n marketing (or agency) she could put herself in the £400+ an hour range.

Edited by moe1983