glasgowsteven

Decisons

23 posts in this topic

Just got a text from my favourite touring girl.

She will be based 15 mins from my work tonight.

She does EVERYTHING i like and is excellent value

OWO facials CIM

W/S both ways

70 quid for half an hour....

But am in love.........what to do what to do...

Lets be honest Ill prob go visit then buy my gf some expensive stuff so its a double whammy lol

in love or lust? sounds like the latter to me...............

Just got a text from my favourite touring girl.

She will be based 15 mins from my work tonight.

She does EVERYTHING i like and is excellent value

OWO facials CIM

W/S both ways

70 quid for half an hour....

Lets be honest Ill prob go visit then buy my gf some expensive stuff so its a double whammy lol

Which one are you in love with? The WG or the GF? :D

Good luck with that decision.. how will you feel after? satisfied your saw your reg WG or really guilty? If you think you will feel guilty and regret it there is not much point even contemplating it!

xx

Got a couple of hours to decide...Just

I wont feel guilty and will realllllllllllly enjoy the occassion..

Dunno what to do

Will the guilt after kill me...

Good luck with that decision.. how will you feel after? satisfied your saw your reg WG or really guilty? If you think you will feel guilty and regret it there is not much point even contemplating it!

And as with many of Crystals writings and thoughts . . .. she's so right.

Any doubts (and you have them or you wouldn't have written her in the first place) don't do it . . .

Simples

think Im gonna go for it...

we onyl pass by this way once...

Why not investigate the possibility of both parties being amenable to a threesome?

my gf is completely not into women at all...

If you were really in love you would not be able to touch anyone else.

..... do you really believe that ? I think you're being somewhat provocative with that one :D Anyway, I bet he goes ... and probably has a pang of guilt after.

not necessarily true - I love 'er indoors, but I want more flavour in my sex life than she would ever provide....:D

not necessarily true - I love 'er indoors, but I want more flavour in my sex life than she would ever provide....:D

There is a difference to being 'in love' and loving someone.

I love my wife but I'm not 'in love' with her...........it's just a comfartable kind of love.

Being 'in love' is more temporary IMO and L O the M is right; if you are 'in love' then no-one else would do.....until that state turns into something more sustainable...........just plain old love.

....and posting about it on here smacks of exhibitionism.

The guy, IMO, is in love with himself.

..... do you really believe that ? I think you're being somewhat provocative with that one ;) Anyway, I bet he goes ... and probably has a pang of guilt after.

Maybe I am not thinking like a man. After all, they tend to think with they're dicks. :D

I love my wife but I'm not 'in love' with her...........it's just a comfartable kind of love.

Being 'in love' is more temporary IMO and L O the M is right; if you are 'in love' then no-one else would do.....until that state turns into something more sustainable...........just plain old love.

LoL! I was about to use the term 'attention whore' myself xl! But you got there before me damn it. :D

Maybe I am not thinking like a man. After all, they tend to think with they're dicks. :eek:

Correct Lotm . When it comes to sex,all men are b**t**ds ! I am living proof [ unless I get caught :) ] of this. I do believe we can easily separate sex with WGs from our how we feel about our partners. Affairs are a completely different kettle of fish.if a guy is into that then there is a problem.

must say I normally have no interest in the sex lives of so-called celebs, but the Tiger siuation is truly fascinating, dont you think. I wonder is there even more to come ? will he fight to keep his wife and kids ? winning majors seems like chicken feed to the challenges he now faces.

btw LOTM--- its the slavery of the dicks that keeps all you ladies in the buis !:confused:

not necessarily true - I love 'er indoors, but I want more flavour in my sex life than she would ever provide....:confused:

........trouble is, you don't really, definitely and beyond a shadow of a doubt, know for sure.......finding out though can be a very rocky road

I do but in exchange for a reasonable fee :o

Is a comfartable relationship one when you have known someone long enough to let one rip on the sofa and not try to hide it or even look slightly bashful??? ;-)

genuinely in love you wouldn't visit.......:o

Is a comfartable relationship one when you have known someone long enough to let one rip on the sofa and not try to hide it or even look slightly bashful??? ;-)

:o.........I noticed that but too late to edit................maybe a freudian slip.

It's a good word innit.:D