Kodiak

Unbelievable And Disturbing

58 posts in this topic

Have offered a reverse booking on the purple site (which I usually don't use) after reading some positive experiences. All I ask for is owo and GFE.

This is a direct quote from one bidder:

'Hi, I am an English girl with size 36g boobs and curves in all the right places. If you want a dirty little play thing then I am definitely your girl, I lost my virginity at 12 to a 34 year old man and I have never looked back since. OWO is my speciality and I always swallow, I love to kiss and be kissed and I also love to be fucked hard, preferably bareback but have condoms if you want. Please check my feedback and pics and if you like what you see then give me a try, you won't be disappointed. I would appreciate a message back, even if it is a polite thanks but no thanks and whoever you choose I hope you have a really good time. x'

I find this utterly disturbing and has done nothing other than to convince me that I am best staying away from that site. This lady sounds vulnerable and almost certainly a victim of abuse.

Surely this isn't the norm?

1 person likes this

Does she actually have any feedback on there as unfortunately,like any other site,you do get those that like to troll.

I put up a reverse booking outcall last month just stipulating "must like OWO" & I had that exact same reply. I couldn't believe it, that someone could behave in this way.

It certainly isn't the norm in my experience. My last two reverse booking outcalls have been sensational

She has one 'happy customer' and the profile looks legit.

She has one 'happy customer' and the profile looks legit.

How long has her profile been active there? That may tell you a bit more about her "bona fides" . However with BB on the menu I would run a mile.

How long has her profile been active there? That may tell you a bit more about her "bona fides" . However with BB on the menu I would run a mile.

Does it really matter how long her profile has been active? Nobody in their right mind would be interested.

Kodiak she may have been abused in the past but then again she may be under the misguided illusion this is the sort of thing guys want to hear, either way I'd ignore it because you can't be her saviour nor can you be her client.

1 person likes this

Does it really matter how long her profile has been active? Nobody in their right mind would be interested.

Kodiak she may have been abused in the past but then again she may be under the misguided illusion this is the sort of thing guys want to hear, either way I'd ignore it because you can't be her saviour nor can you be her client

You may think no one would be interested but sadly some will be!

Poor girl, sounds like she's being corrupted somewhere and darn desperate. I don't think you need advice on steering clear. Sadly this girl could do with some advice on how to stay sane and safe.

Very worrying indeed.

1 person likes this

Occur to anyone that this woman may mistakenly think this is a good marketing tactic, get the "sympathy" booking etc or that it might be a malicious profile, wouldnt be the first one on there x

Edited by Chloe Kisses
1 person likes this

Adultwork allows anyone to register a profile, just like here. And just like here, you get a collection of the weird, the wonderful, the fraudulent and the downright repulsive (to most). Don't judge the site on the worst bid you get from a reverse booking, judge it by the best one. Clearly this lady is not for you. Unbelievably perhaps, she will appeal to others. Me, I would stay well clear.

When I put an RB up, I always specify the area and I often get bids from women 200 miles away. I just ignore them. Every credible bidder gets a polite reply and quite often each RB builds a pool of 2 or 3 future possibles for my hotlist, as well as the winner.

Some girls just feel the need to bid on every RB going. Christ knows why as its clearly counter-productive but I guess MBAs in marketing are few and far between in the world of paid sex.

Just wish her well (silently) and await the next bid.

Edited by Kantos Kan
2 people like this

I sent a brief reply saying I prefer not to use SP's that have BB on their enjoy list. I also said please take care, in the hope that my point might sink in. If her quotes are true, I have the greatest sympathy for her.  :(

2 people like this

I sent a brief reply saying I prefer not to use SP's that have BB on their enjoy list. I also said please take care, in the hope that my point might sink in. If her quotes are true, I have the greatest sympathy for her.  :(

Unfortunately, most of the guys would put a booking request for a very small amount of money and expect top quality when the reality is you are not going to get that.  Probably some girls will put bareback because they noticed how many guys sneakily remove their condoms.  I met some who did that to me and every single time I had to tell them how 'sensitive' I am and cannot do it without condom.

On a different note, I thought your conversation would be private, bottom line you cannot police the internet on all misbehaving people.......our Status Quo changes all the time: maybe in the future this girl would only meet footballers and charge £5000/night.

Unfortunately, most of the guys would put a booking request for a very small amount of money and expect top quality when the reality is you are not going to get that. 

On a different note, I thought your conversation would be private, bottom line you cannot police the internet on all misbehaving people.......our Status Quo changes all the time: maybe in the future this girl would only meet footballers and charge £5000/night.

I put bid at £150 for 1hr incall at nice city centre hotel; although not sure what that has to do with point of this thread.

Not trying to 'police' anything, just saddened and concerned that the lady in question - who I haven't named - sounds like a victim of abuse. And unless the footballers you're talking about are semi-pros at Bromsgrove Rovers, I doubt they'd be interested in this lady.

Edited by Kodiak
1 person likes this

It was just an idea.  Good luck with whatever you decide.  :)

This just sounds dreadfully sad.  One of those stories that brings a lump to the throat.  

1 person likes this

I can't say I find it unbelievable or unusually disturbing. If anything, I wonder at the naivety of the OP, no offence whatsoever intended. Bottom line is that it's easily believable; I mean, bareback is not exactly a shock these days (deplorable as it is); you only have to read any punting forum or search AW to know that...and the notion of someone who has been sexually abused (or however you want to describe losing your virginity at 12) then moving into sex work later in life is also not exactly an unknown phenomenon. As for disturbing, kind of, sort of. I mean, in so far as bareback is disturbing to any sensible person, yes it is disturbing.  But the sad reality is that it's now common enough that you just roll your eyes and hit the block button...it doesn't really come as a shock. I'd say it was more "disgusting" that "disturbing" myself.  Also, there is no thought in the OPs post that, just possibly, the girl is writing marketing copy that she (mistakenly in this case) thinks will turn the reader on, and actually encourage him to book her. I mean, no one is going to respond to a booking request with text they think will turn someone off, are they?

As has been said, a sad, pathetic response. But not a particularly unbelievable or disturbing one, in my view.

I can't say I find it unbelievable or unusually disturbing. If anything, I wonder at the naivety of the OP, no offence whatsoever intended. Bottom line is that it's easily believable; I mean, bareback is not exactly a shock these days (deplorable as it is); you only have to read any punting forum or search AW to know that...and the notion of someone who has been sexually abused (or however you want to describe losing your virginity at 12) then moving into sex work later in life is also not exactly an unknown phenomenon. As for disturbing, kind of, sort of. I mean, in so far as bareback is disturbing to any sensible person, yes it is disturbing.  But the sad reality is that it's now common enough that you just roll your eyes and hit the block button...it doesn't really come as a shock. I'd say it was more "disgusting" that "disturbing" myself.  Also, there is no thought in the OPs post that, just possibly, the girl is writing marketing copy that she (mistakenly in this case) thinks will turn the reader on, and actually encourage him to book her. I mean, no one is going to respond to a booking request with text they think will turn someone off, are they?

As has been said, a sad, pathetic response. But not a particularly unbelievable or disturbing one, in my view.

That was my thought also. It also sounds like something written by a "manager", not by the girl herself.

If that is the case G, then does it not further support the supposition that the lady has been, and possibly continues to be abused? It is more the 'losing my virginity at 12 to a 34 year old' that disturbs me.

1 person likes this

If that is the case G, then does it not further support the supposition that the lady has been, and possibly continues to be abused? It is more the 'losing my virginity at 12 to a 34 year old' that disturbs me.

It may not be someone else marketing her. It may be her own choice of marketing.

No way it's genuine. Sounds like a school boy prank.

When you take it in conjunction with the context of the profile, it seems anything like a 'schoolboy prank'.

1 person likes this

If I was "disturbed" by every anonymously-written pile of shite I came across on the Internet, I'd never get anything done. If you are really, truly "disturbed" by this (my italics) then I fear it may be you who is disturbed.

She also says 'i have never looked back since'.  Which sounds like someone who is reconciled with their predicament, or perhaps it never was one for her.

All this running a mile when bareback is mentioned. Sheez, do punters think they will end up doing it and getting the big A?

Its all talk most of the time. This sounds like a cunning hook. Something to get a fellow all worked up and confused, intrigued and lured into checking it out.

Kodiak, you have my permission. Go see her and find out the real truth.

Edited by oddbloke

I don't know the truth, obviously.

It is surprisingly well written, however, and as a complete generalisation, of course, that might not be expected from someone with the history of this lady.

However we are also not to know that if true, the SP if a real one coped perfectly well with her experiences.

But whatever, I would leave well alone and hope there is not a very sad story at the other end of the system

Well I am surprised she didn't throw in the crack habit, five kids on benefits all by different fathers, boob job and gastric band removal on the NHS, just to complete the ease at which the general public (or in this case full time punters) can bring on the tabloid stoning to death.