Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joanna Manchester

The 'other site', questions

12 posts in this topic

I've been wondering about going on the 'other site', is that allowed while advertising on here and having Field Reports on here?

Yes the only thing that isn't allowed are reports with a link to a profile on the other site.

I've been wondering about going on the 'other site', is that allowed while advertising on here and having Field Reports on here?

It might be better to suggest you don't advertise on here .... at least that is how I understand things .... but, as ever, I'm happy to be corrected. :D

There are many ladies that advertise both on here and on the "other site", I doubt that either place will refuse your money whatever the case. As far as Field Reports go, provided that the reporter makes no mention (explicitly) of the "other site" then it is unlikely that it will be a problem.

You can advertise both on there and on here.

Infact, punternet FRs are the only links you are allowed to list apart from those with a reciprical link on your ** profile.

There are many ladies that advertise both on here and on the "other site", I doubt that either place will refuse your money whatever the case. As far as Field Reports go, provided that the reporter makes no mention (explicitly) of the "other site" then it is unlikely that it will be a problem.

I had FRs rejected for using the ladies Adultw0rk nickname and was told any reference to it would result in the same happening.

In FR 94522 Dreamweaverman calls it "that site" and gives a list of 9 ladies FR names and A/W nicknames so i assume the rules have been relaxed. I have also seen the abbreviation A/W used on other quite recent FRs.

I had FRs rejected for using the ladies Adultw0rk nickname and was told any reference to it would result in the same happening.

There is software on this forum to prevent you from referring to ADULTW0RK however it seems to be talked about on a daily basis so I assume there is not a total ban as such.

This FR names the girl by her ADULTW0RK name and was allowed to appear.:D

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=87379

Right I'm on there, I've gone for the free option to see how goes for now. Yet another question though, I appear to have had a couple of mails, I can see the senders profile and reply to it, which I have done sendining my website details and phone number etc, however there doesn't appear to actually be any message from the client, is this normal for there? Joanna x

Right I'm on there, I've gone for the free option to see how goes for now. Yet another question though, I appear to have had a couple of mails, I can see the senders profile and reply to it, which I have done sendining my website details and phone number etc, however there doesn't appear to actually be any message from the client, is this normal for there? Joanna x
Now that's a new one on me! Are you saying that when I send an e-mail to a WG on A W she can then check my 'profile' (name, rank and serial number) before responding? Very interesting.:D

Now that's a new one on me! Are you saying that when I send an e-mail to a WG on A W she can then check my 'profile' (name, rank and serial number) before responding? Very interesting.:D

Of course she can. Not sure about your "serial number", lol but your profile, your other aliases and feedback (if you have any)

Of course she can. Not sure about your "serial number", lol but your profile, your other aliases and feedback (if you have any)
I suppose it is a bar code today. Sorry, that was an old Cold War expression.:D