Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
quietone

Agency/gilr Misrepresentations

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am sure you all had the experience when you feel that an agency has grossly misrepresented a girl. This is shameful as it hurts the agency, disrespects the punter, and most importantly also damages the girl as she deserves to be accurately described to improve her business chances. Usual problems are being presenetd with a different girl or someone that is much older when photos where from yesteryear. Another problem is when a girl is actually not one at all, i.e. post op and the sort.  

I wonder if it would be beneficial to all to start a topic to name such experiences so as to warn others?

My own experiences have been 98% great and most agencies are very professional, but for me my encounter with Minami at AW was disappointing as I do not think she is of the correct genetic makeup as implied. I also felt that Leila (on various asian sites) is clearly more milf like, but nevertheless good at her service (just making sure punters that prefer milfs should try her).

Photo shopping is a problem if overdone, otherwise sign of the times. AX seem a bit over the top at times (e.g. Erica, great girl, but looks different in reality than photos).

Curious if anyone else has similar thoughts.

What do reviewers say on these girls?

It is where the arrogance of the female vagina meets the stupidity of the male penis. They know that the penis will forgive any lie and manipulation to enter. And since punters continue to vote with their penises there is no incentive to change.

I agree Lessingham and that is why I wondered if anyone else felt that transparency would be good. It could even have the effect of some punter aiming/avoiding certain attributes. All it does is keep some agencies more honest.

I was going to give you my cheeky response ("It is a shame that there is not an internet site where we can review such girls!")

But instead I say: welcome to the forum Quietone!  You are clearly like minded to most in this forum.  That is what we all think.  What you should do is post a review of the girls and tell us all.  The reviews area is a big data base of all such girls.  If you search it before a punt, you may learn in advance.  If you do post a review, you are helping us all out - and a year from now you can reread about it.

The reviews area is better than a topic since it is easier to search and cross reference and so on.