justdave

Soho Owo & Cim?

5 posts in this topic

We've just moved offices and now I'm quite close to Soho, so am looking for somewhere I can get a good owo and cim from - I'm not too fussed on looks, it's all about ability for me - anyone got any good recommendations and ideas how much? I'm not after a shag, just getting sucked dry.

Wow, anyone, please?

I don't think you'll get either from the Soho walkups. At one time OWO was on offer from some girls at 8 Greek Street, but no longer I'm told. Oral at all walkups is almost always covered now. Not surprising given the large number of clients they see every day, compared to other WGs. Of course YMMV but I suspect you'd have to be very lucky indeed. Of course there are other WGs in the West End who don't work from walkups who may well offer OWO and CIM but I think you're not going to get much out of the walkups in this respect. I have had some truly excellent OW from different girls in Soho (e.g. Renata from 2 Greens Court and Sabrina from 8 Greek Street) if that's of any interest.

We've just moved offices and now I'm quite close to Soho, so am looking for somewhere I can get a good owo and cim from - I'm not too fussed on looks, it's all about ability for me - anyone got any good recommendations and ideas how much? I'm not after a shag, just getting sucked dry.

Anna Romily st did for me not sure if she still does.

Anna Romily st did for me not sure if she still does.

She hasn't done for a few months now.

The only other girls in Soho that I've had it from are no longer working.