northlondonman

Lucy Luscious London

13 posts in this topic

Any guys seen her? If so what is she like? Her tits look pretty incredible, if i may say so but just wondered if they're as good in the flesh..

Any guys seen her? If so what is she like? Her tits look pretty incredible, if i may say so but just wondered if they're as good in the flesh..
Care to post a link? Some of us are not clairvoyant.:D

Well if you'd seen her you wouldn't need to be clairvoyant would you

Well if you'd seen her you wouldn't need to be clairvoyant would you
You'll go far on this board. Wish there were a few more like you here.:D

Tiggy! Whats wrong with you? Why don't you just use the good ol Google?

http://www.lusciouslucy.co.uk/index2.html

Thanks for doing the heavy lifting. I'll admit, she looks pretty sturdy - I think she could manage to stay upright during a hurricane.:D

(she did distract me from the basketball game I am watching at this ungodly hour - being a devoted Cleveland Cavaliers fan is a heavy responsibility)

I've seen her 3 times in the past couple of years. Has a good body but those tits are just great, definitely worth going to see her at least once. She is fairly quiet though and doesn't say a lot. Good oral as well but doesn't do owo.

I've seen her 3 times in the past couple of years. Has a good body but those tits are just great, definitely worth going to see her at least once. She is fairly quiet though and doesn't say a lot. Good oral as well but doesn't do owo.
Well done - OP will be happy that someone took his post seriously.:confused:

I remember when she was Sarah Jane in Sheppard's Market around 2001, and later Lancaster Gate. Very nice boobs and nice personality.

I've seen her a few times too.

Great tits, as is obvious from her pictures, and a lovely personality. Very genuine.

Certainly worth a visit if attractive ladies with big boobs are your idea of a good time.

I've also saw her when she was in Sheppard's Market and Lancaster Gate, her tits are great, she's quite well spoken and her service gets better the more you see her.

As mentioned she can be rather quiet.

She's based very very near to Liverpool Street Station, go see her if your're a lover of a fine chest.

does any one know does she do 2 girl massage tits look great

Guys

Website down - any news of whereabouts / number ? Have seen her before and was very pleased - enough for repeat visit, hence question. Happy to take PM with phone no if known ?

Cheers

BR