cumandgo

Strong Tasting Vaginas

86 posts in this topic

Went down on a young lady today after some extended foreplay  but her vagina tasted quite strong on the tongue.Is that normal, does taste vary substantially from lady to lady ? The taste was  just harsh more than anything else. Is that reasonably normal ?

Were their pussies smelly?

It definately varies from lady to lady , just as seaman does. Intrinisically linked to our general health and someone far smarter than I will know the link between them

It's not supposed to taste very strong imo. It does taste stronger just before her time of the month but if it tastes very very strong, she may have something wrong or just not be very clean.

Were their pussies smelly?

No,there was no smell from her pussy and that whole area smelt neutral and clean.

It's not supposed to taste very strong imo. It does taste stronger just before her time of the month but if it tastes very very strong, she may have something wrong or just not be very clean.

Strong and quite acidic I thought, enough for me to want to stay around the outside and not want to explore too deep.

It definately varies from lady to lady , just as seaman does. Intrinisically linked to our general health and someone far smarter than I will know the link between them

hmmm. This was the thinnest lady I have ever met. I like thin but this girl was exceptionally thin. right as a button though, well able to talk and with career plans. Came across as an EE lady who is very much independent and fending for herself.

Most of the vaginas that I licked, have almost no smell or taste. The taste slightly changes when the lady is getting wet. Otherwise I don't notice a clear smell or taste.

This thread sounds like a wine tasting forum

4 people like this

Perhaps she has been ill recently or is coming down with something or takes drugs, that could have an effect I guess

Cytolytic vaginosis = Acidic Vagina.

Perhaps she has been ill recently or is coming down with something or takes drugs, that could have an effect I guess

Ok, thanks I never knew they were determining factors.Well, she was very thin alright and this is coming from someone who loves slim ladies. Stereo- typical EE in looks, black short leather jacket, painted on jeans and boots.  Her skin was lovely mind. Her demeanour was confident and pleasant and she relaxed into the booking. I suppose you never know though.

Cytolytic vaginosis = Acidic Vagina.

Funny, she did talk about organic oils which she used in the context of dealing with what she said were everyday issues that  girls had in that area !

Even taking vitamins can affect some people, besides what they eat, drink etc.  I have a very sensitive nose and I can detect even what people have eaten that day.  Mind you is good when buying teas and smelling them through the carton.  

Fishy? Cheesey? Or shitty?

If none of the above then man-up and dive in (head not feet first)

Lol

Even taking vitamins can affect some people, besides what they eat, drink etc.  I have a very sensitive nose and I can detect even what people have eaten that day.  Mind you is good when buying teas and smelling them through the carton.  

:eek:  :eek:  !    What are you smelling ?

Fishy? Cheesey? Or shitty?

If none of the above then man-up and dive in (head not feet first)

Lol

None of the above-- Sharp taste.

I also find that some girls can be a little 'grainy', if that makes sense . Others have nothing except a neutral wetness. I'm a novice at all this stuff !

As for manning up.I accept I can be a bit of a chicken when any question marks are raised in my head. 

1 person likes this

You will very soon get used to my sense of humour (if you haven't already) haha

Have an arrow on me...

This thread sounds like a wine tasting forum

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL... on and on...

Send for Oz Clarke! ;)

Perhaps she had fish for dinner the night before?  My seaman can smell after a fishy meal!!!

We are often reminded how things like coffee can make our cum taste bitter and pineapple juice make it sweeter. Perhaps that works the same for female juices?

We are often reminded how things like coffee can make our cum taste bitter and pineapple juice make it sweeter. Perhaps that works the same for female juices?

She must have been drinking Parazone so !

So true.  Although is so nice when you kiss a man smelling of coffee or chocolates rather than red wine.

So true.  Although is so nice when you kiss a man smelling of coffee or chocolates rather than red wine.

Give me the red wine every time. I can't stand the taste of chocolate or white coffee!

Grainy????? There is nothing naturally in a vagina that should make it feel grainy??? I just googled it and the only thing I could find that would cause that is a possible yeast infection.