Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Harry

Basford, Nottingham

7 posts in this topic

I'm going to be in Basford, Nottingham, in the next few days, and will have an hour or so free.

A quick search suggests there are two girls working in the area; Candy and Bling.

A search on here points to Candy being a uninterested Rip-Off-Merchant who's best avoided.

However, there's no info regarding Bling here; on the other site she's got a rating of 150+ with no negative or disputes in the past 3 years.

She's been on AW for the past 8 years, so preumably she's doing something right.

Now I know she's getting on a bit and not exactly a good-looker, but it's always been a fantasy of mine to see a rough and ready looking girl, but not to have an uninterested WG.

My main worry is that she does duos with Candy...so do they both have the same attitude regarding the service they offer?

cheers

Harry

check out SEXY-ASS-AMY on AW.  she is in NG5. 

She's a possiblility, depending on whereabouts she is.

I forgot to mention in my OP I'll be on foot/public transport, so she'll need to be as close to Basford as possible or I'll spend my free time getting there...

Bling looks a bit scary to me - I know price is no indication of quality but still...if you go for it please tell.

Sexy claudia works there.  Very good service.

I know you said you only had a free hour, but a tram to town centre from there is cheap and easy.  In town centre you can meet Jasmin-in-town or any of the Feline's girls or others.

Bling looks a bit scary to me - I know price is no indication of quality but still...if you go for it please tell.

Sexy claudia works there.  Very good service.

I know you said you only had a free hour, but a tram to town centre from there is cheap and easy.  In town centre you can meet Jasmin-in-town or any of the Feline's girls or others.

well if you are in town consider VIP.  I have had some lovely times there.  Ring and book then get the tram to lace market. (But check in case they have moved)

some here have complained about them so caveat emptor.

http://www.vipcallgirls.co.uk/

Unfortunately only having an hour or so free and the tram journey being 15+ mins each way, doesn't leave much time for visiting the city centre.

I wouldn't punt in Basford if Cindy Crawford was available :(

Edited by badsin