Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shotsman

London Walk Ups - First Timer Advice

20 posts in this topic

I've had several punts so not worried by that but have never used a walk up, i almost did but then chickened out.

I'm hoping someone can make suggeations of one they visited recently that would be good for a new boy like me.

Thanks in advance

You're really not missing anything.

In my early punting days I visited the walk-ups a few times, but increasingly I saw them for the grim experience that they are, especially when on one visit I inadvertantly got some of a previous punter's cold spunk on my hand as it had been left on the bed.

In fairness there were a few expections, such as Eva at 70a Berwick Street, and a passionate Greek girl on a visit in the early hours of the morning, after a strip club visit.

Oh my god - cold spunk!! The worse. You should of complained and asked for it to be served hot.

2 people like this

you will find almost daily updates in the "soho walkup" thread...

Soho has been in decline for a long time now for a number of reasons (actually its resilience is remarkable)... a combination of change in buying habits, lack of footfall, economy, property value, corruption, pressure from anti- whore groups etc...

The soho i knew and loved from the 90's is long gone. It never was glamourous, always very sleazy... and (as above) sometimes very grim.

The way to approach it, particularly as a "virgin" is plan and target. Something I learned about soho is that certain walk ups provide a bad experience and others less likely... this has been distorted slightly by the drastic decline in the number of walk ups left open but generally speaking still true...

generally speaking, romilly street, 70A berwick street, 2 greens court... will provide a more professional service...

I would say Lisle street and tisbury court... you will get a cold, mechanical, rush rush service... the girls primary motive to get as much money for providing as little sex as possible... condom on a limp dick, woodpecker blink and you'll miss it blow job followed by a game of twister where she holds onto the base of your cock to prevent full penetration and actually manages to have sex without getting near you (its a remarkable talent that they have)... same service no matter how much you pay... but there may be exceptions...

girls I know and can recommend at least as professional are:

eva (70A) swedish blonde, a bit heavy, in her dirty thirties, quite raunchy

Lisa (70A) czech blonde / brunette , in her dirty thirties, vanilla service, friendly good for a chat

Monica (70A) Venezuelan brunette, in her dirty thirties, quite raunchy, good for banter

Angie (2 greens court) swedish blonde, enhanced, in her dirty thirties, was once very popular due to her looks (way out of most soho punters league) but not so much now

Bianca (2 greens court) petite romanian blonde, in her 20's, very friendly and playful, only met her once but i think shes ok

Lulu (2 greens court) Thai MILF, very pretty face, almost looks latin i think she may be mixed, only met her once but i think shes ok

there is a romanian girl called Anna at romilly street not sure to reccomend her or not... read up about her.

I havent seen any of them recently.

to find out about other girls and other walkups you will need to go to the "soho walkup" thread...

I never give them less than £50 (20 minutes) but thats me...

rush hour is between 5 and 7 so best avoided... there is also a handful of walkups at sheperd market which are bit better maintained, quieter in terms of punters but more expensive... you need £60 or £80...

can reccomend issabella and Elaina both at 50A

good luck... report back

http://sohowalkups.wikispaces.com/

I would also recommend 70a for your 1st time or greens court

If Soho walk-up is your thing, you cannot possibly go wrong with Angie (not Swedish though I think). I agree with above - go for 20 minutes.

I still question why a girl with such a figure, looks and class (not to mention 10/10 service) works at 2GC - OK, nothing wrong with Soho if that's her preference and it's not for me to comment otherwise, but Angie is way above 2GC IMHO - non?

Not sure i will go, i know some great punts for 80 for an hour, why bother with a risky walk up for 20 mins.

Quite, but there are risks at all prices, irrespective of area  ;)

yes my mistake Angie is swiss not swedish...

"that's her preference and it's not for me to comment otherwise, but Angie is way above 2GC IMHO - non?"

yeah especially when she was at that berwick street place... i forget the name of that alley way... which wasnt a bad room but she always was too good for soho i would agree...

she has tried working from a hotel she told me... and in the old days she used to talk about a business back home and she went to college up until quite recently...

perhaps shes stuck in a rut... repetitive work does that to you... I found that out working in a factory... its like digging a hole for yourself... you lose faith...

i bet a lot of that cash she made from the early days ended up behind a bar in mayfair or in the form a handbag...

she told me she has never bought a place here because she always thinks she's going home in a year or so... i think she said 12 years she's been here and kicking herself for all the money she has spent on london rent..

even sandy has moved on... the wisest was obviously ritzy who had a mortgage very early on... i bet she's invested and lives it up in jamaica now...

i wonder what happend to yoko?

the 4 of them really shook things up when that berwick street room opened...

gave 70A (claudia and amber at the time) some serious competition...

you will find almost daily updates in the "soho walkup" thread...

Soho has been in decline for a long time now for a number of reasons (actually its resilience is remarkable)... a combination of change in buying habits, lack of footfall, economy, property value, corruption, pressure from anti- whore groups etc...

The soho i knew and loved from the 90's is long gone. It never was glamourous, always very sleazy... and (as above) sometimes very grim.

The way to approach it, particularly as a "virgin" is plan and target. Something I learned about soho is that certain walk ups provide a bad experience and others less likely... this has been distorted slightly by the drastic decline in the number of walk ups left open but generally speaking still true...

generally speaking, romilly street, 70A berwick street, 2 greens court... will provide a more professional service...

I would say Lisle street and tisbury court... you will get a cold, mechanical, rush rush service... the girls primary motive to get as much money for providing as little sex as possible... condom on a limp dick, woodpecker blink and you'll miss it blow job followed by a game of twister where she holds onto the base of your cock to prevent full penetration and actually manages to have sex without getting near you (its a remarkable talent that they have)... same service no matter how much you pay... but there may be exceptions...

girls I know and can recommend at least as professional are:

eva (70A) swedish blonde, a bit heavy, in her dirty thirties, quite raunchy

Lisa (70A) czech blonde / brunette , in her dirty thirties, vanilla service, friendly good for a chat

Monica (70A) Venezuelan brunette, in her dirty thirties, quite raunchy, good for banter

Angie (2 greens court) swedish blonde, enhanced, in her dirty thirties, was once very popular due to her looks (way out of most soho punters league) but not so much now

Bianca (2 greens court) petite romanian blonde, in her 20's, very friendly and playful, only met her once but i think shes ok

Lulu (2 greens court) Thai MILF, very pretty face, almost looks latin i think she may be mixed, only met her once but i think shes ok

there is a romanian girl called Anna at romilly street not sure to reccomend her or not... read up about her.

I havent seen any of them recently.

to find out about other girls and other walkups you will need to go to the "soho walkup" thread...

I never give them less than £50 (20 minutes) but thats me...

rush hour is between 5 and 7 so best avoided... there is also a handful of walkups at sheperd market which are bit better maintained, quieter in terms of punters but more expensive... you need £60 or £80...

can reccomend issabella and Elaina both at 50A

good luck... report back

http://sohowalkups.wikispaces.com/

r athar.   i'v  Never met any of the girls on the list, but i am willing to wager non of them is Swedish .

What do you think ??

Not sure i will go, i know some great punts for 80 for an hour, why bother with a risky walk up for 20 mins.

Can you share details please?

1 person likes this

r athar.   i'v  Never met any of the girls on the list, but i am willing to wager non of them is Swedish .

What do you think ??

Angie doesn't claim to be Swedish but Swiss. Eva is apparently half Swedish and half Russian.

What do you think ??

no Angie is swiss (or at least claims to be) that was my mistake saying she was swedish... funnily enough she looks like the stereotypical swedish blonde nympho... but could easily be something else

Eva claims to be swedish and is certainly nordic in appearance and character...

who knows...

i'm not that well travelled so have to go by what they say... always taken with a pinch of salt...

Can you share details please?

yeah i wasnt going to say that also...

i'm a bit disappointed that after all that writing i did he's not going to go and get clipped at tisbury court or go to greek street and put his hand in cold spunk or something...

come on man wheres your sense of adventure?

what about all the help we've given you? you should repay us with a story...

Well i went in the end and saw Selina at 70a berwick street. She is stunning! A walk up isn't worthy of her, perfect body, amazing arse and fun. Worth a visit

well done... you are now a brother...

so... what about these £80 sessions then? tell us more...

Angie doesn't claim to be Swedish but Swiss. Eva is apparently half Swedish and half Russian.

Estonian or from one of the other Baltic state(Latvia,Lithuania) where they do have ethnic Russians.??

She sounds a good deal along with Angie. 

Estonian or from one of the other Baltic state(Latvia,Lithuania) where they do have ethnic Russians.??

She sounds like a good deal along with Angie. 

oops 

i wonder what happend to yoko?

the 4 of them really shook things up when that berwick street room opened...

gave 70A (claudia and amber at the time) some serious competition...

Are you talking about the Blore Court walkups - opposite the old Les Girls flats? My first Soho punt was in 2003 at one of them and with Angie. There was an Asian girl working in the flat below - possibly Yoko? Anyway, far and away the biggest and best flats I've ever been into in Soho.

Are you talking about the Blore Court walkups - opposite the old Les Girls flats? My first Soho punt was in 2003 at one of them and with Angie. There was an Asian girl working in the flat below - possibly Yoko? Anyway, far and away the biggest and best flats I've ever been into in Soho.

yeah thats it blore court... Les Girls (anyone remember Gina or Lori?)... a well dodgy sex shop (for queers i think) and also a recording studio for a couple of well known D&B dj's was dead opposite les girls... and some restaurants kitchen right at the back...

yeah the oriental girl was yoko are real sweet heart and well sexy...

wow... your first punt was there and with angie... you lucked out big time...