Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sammy Milf

Blackberry Phones

6 posts in this topic

Hi, I took my work phone (Blackberry Curve) into a Vodafone shop yesterday as its playing up, I keep getting batches of answerphone messages usually late evening but made during the day and they all say my phone is going straight to answer phone, so I ring in from my personal phone and it rings ok, but my driver tried from his and it went onto answerphone.......so ask the yery nice chap to take a look and he said the phone was fine but the problem was that if you hold the phone in your hand it blocks the signal !! sounds very odd to me..... :mad:

Interesting reading, thank you for replying :)

I'm picking up a Samsung phone to borrow that's unlocked so will test drive that today.

Yet another question and I hope the Mods don't mind but if I were to swap my mobile number for a day, say the hotel had no Vodafone signal and I used anther network number, get it verified on AW but when I swap back to my usual number would AW flag it up as having been used before?

There's a useful AW related board on SAAFE - go into Questions and Answers, then the AW sub-board. If you don't find your answer there, simply post your question.

I'm not the happiest bunny with my iPhone at the moment. Since updating the OS batches of texts literally just disappear. Once two guys had booked by text just prior to an appointment do said I would text the address in half an hour. I came out of my booking to find the last several texts gone and about ten minutes later another batch disappeared, wtf is going on with that????

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Interesting reading, thank you for replying :)

I'm picking up a Samsung phone to borrow that's unlocked so will test drive that today.

Yet another question and I hope the Mods don't mind but if I were to swap my mobile number for a day, say the hotel had no Vodafone signal and I used anther network number, get it verified on AW but when I swap back to my usual number would AW flag it up as having been used before?

To address your both issues and not only the quoted one here:

1.  Lots of people had problems with Blackberry so they are not recommended in all the known forums.  However I kept my first Blackberry for several years, until late last year when I had to recharge it all the time as it would get disconnected even during a phone call.  I do not have any problems with my current one.

2. AW simply needs to verify a number, moving the SIM card to another phone should not affect you.