Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NonVanilla

Also Known As

7 posts in this topic

Sorry if I have missed another thread, but as more than a handful of ladies work in different areas and Parlours, and with the roll a 6 to start method of parlours altering the ladies names so "Tina of London" is "jenny of Swindon" or "Maggie of Peterborough"

Would it be against forum rules to have a thread where this information can be compiled.

Also as different parlours have different pricing schedules it could identify where the best VFM is when looking to book a particular lady.

I thought it might be handy to have stuff like -

"It may be 25 miles down the road and £10 extra per 1/2 hr but CIM is included rather than £20 extra, so it's worth the trip" sort of thing?

Anyway - is that something that would be ok to do in an open forum - or is it already here and I've missed it?

I feel it could degenerate into rather an unwieldy thread unless a common format was used. A spreadsheet with specific cells in the same order for each particular.

Good idea in theory though!

Good idea but I have practicality concerns as well such as keeping it up to date, checking the info is correct, malicious entries, lies ...

It would just take someone to take it on as a life's mission, NV...

Good idea but I have practicality concerns as well such as keeping it up to date, checking the info is correct, malicious entries, lies ...

It would just take someone to take it on as a life's mission, NV...

There is the high probability of a Nobel Prize for Services to Punting in it for you!! Failing that I bet HMQ could be persuaded to award you an OBE or some such!

Ok so maybe having what's on offer and vfm could be pushing it with regards to accuracy (plus there is the descreation of the lady with each customer)

But a list of aliases could be handy - I know it can be a bugger to book some ladies - when they have more availability when at another establishment.

Ok so maybe having what's on offer and vfm could be pushing it with regards to accuracy (plus there is the descreation of the lady with each customer)

But a list of aliases could be handy - I know it can be a bugger to book some ladies - when they have more availability when at another establishment.

Than would be very useful.

But still impossible.

Hate to say it but the UKP format makes that more possible but still wholly dependent on input from range of punters.