balliohill

"hello Mk Parlours, Can I Order An Indian?"

9 posts in this topic

There seems to be a dearth of Indian/Pakistani girls in MK parlours at the moment.  The last one I saw was a young thing called Saraya (not the current Portuguese girl) and she only seemed to be on the books for a few months of summer 2013.  And now it seems Preeti has disappeared from the Annabellas website.

Is there anything that can be done to rectify this?  I know this sounds like the equivalent of a "No 10 e-Petition", but it seems the MK scene just needs a few Indian girls dotted around to ensure MK's place as a source of great fun and variety!  Perhaps a headhunting raid of some Bham or London parlours?

There's two Indian girls if the top if my head - ameera - who has been working for a good few months, and Sammy who is getting rave reviews since she started a month or so ago.

There's two Indian girls if the top if my head - ameera - who has been working for a good few months, and Sammy who is getting rave reviews since she started a month or so ago.

Just checked Annabelle's site and can't see the stunningly gorgeous Ameera listed there any more.  :(  Shame, cos I was looking forward to revisiting our encounter when I'm next there in a couple of weeks

MKE also has new girl Lou - who I believe is of Indian decent

Good point. I wish Reena from Temptations would make a visit...

Parlours can only have girls on their books who apply for the job. There isn't a wholesaler where they can order girls by their nationality you know and even if there was the mk parlours have more integrity than that as their girls are there willingly of their own free choice x

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Good point. I wish Reena from Temptations would make a visit...

Who knows she may do. ;)

Just checked Annabelle's site and can't see the stunningly gorgeous Ameera listed there any more.  :(  Shame, cos I was looking forward to revisiting our encounter when I'm next there in a couple of weeks

She is on the rota for Friday, she hasn't left us

I think the availability of particular ladies may in part be due to demand. If you have a particular lady in mind you must do your best to visit and encourage others to do the same. I had the opportunity to meet an Asian lady at Temptations but I finally chose another lady. There is a wide choice of ladies and competition and you could find that if the lady is not getting the custom she will move elsewhere.