newbie1234

Dire First Time In Soho Walk Up, Tisbury Court

15 posts in this topic

So this is a first and last warning.  Probably I'm silly to have expected a good time but went to the Tisbury Court walk up.  Didn't ask the girls name but it was late on Friday (today).  Had had a few drinks but not many and not drunk, was only in the area because I had been out in Shoreditch but had forgotten my keys in the office and work locally so had cycled over.  The girl seemed nice enough as did the lady on the door, had a little chat about prices and went out to get more cash deciding to spend £95 on half an hour.  Not my first time with a wg and thought she was attractive and why not and knew any less time would not be enough.  Came back and got going, making sure to check the time it started noting it was 2:01.  Maybe this is where I went wrong, because I didn't agree with the woman on the door when things started.  The girl was reluctant saying could not do this or that but was having a good time.  Got a blowjob for a little while and then suggested sex so we went for it.  Now I could complain about her attitude but what happened next was just ridiculous.  There was plenty of knocking on the door of the flat from other punters which I ignored as they were turned away but every now and then it sounded like knocking on our door and then the girl replied and I asked her what's up and she said time is almost over.  It hadn't been long so I went to check the time on my phone.  Only 15 minutes had passed so I was relaxed but then definitely had knocking on the room door and enquired what was going on due to the time.  The girl said times almost up you have two minutes and so I said 'fuck off'.  She then flipped and said that's it times up and stormed out the room. Obviously I was pissed off and at this stage it was only 2:20 so things kicked off.  I demanded a refund for the last ten minutes and the woman at the door kept insisting it had been half an hour when we all knew it was not true at all.  I even asked her to look me in the eye and say that it had and she couldn't.  Anyway's I refused to leave,  I'm not one to kick up a fuss ever but nor am I one to roll over when getting shafted. Obviously they wouldn't back down threatening to call people to beat me up.  I said go on it's on your head what happens to me if that is how you play it so they did make the call.  Ended up with the woman at the door panicking after she had and literally dragging me out of the flat.  She looked seriously worried and like it had dawned on her what she was doing and of course she should.  What did I do wrong?  Obviously won't ever go to a walk up in Soho again and warn against others to do so.  Maybe it is because so many are being shut down but it seems like there are clearly some out and out crooks there. I used to be sympathetic to their situation but now don't know what to think.  It was just robbery and not being made of money of course it was massively disappointing after thinking I would have a good time.  The girl was a brunette with big tits, at first I thought she was Polish but maybe Italian later on once she spoke more.  Anyway I can walk away but that's how they choose to live their lives.  What's £35 for a lifetime lesson.  Glad I made a scene and I hope they consider that what they did was wrong, though they probably won't.  

……... What did I do wrong? …….

Where to start?

You were pissed, before becoming abusive and threatening.  Even if you were getting knocked, due to intoxication you weren't sufficiently in control to turn the situation around.  And telling a girl to 'fuck off' is plain daft.  What on earth did you expect after that?  

2 people like this

OP sorry to read about your disaster. You're braver than me. If it had been me that had been threatened I'd have been gone quicker than a rat off a sinking ship.

You didn't really do anything wrong.( Telling the WG 'fuck off' probably isn't using the best words for the situation, though. Because saying that will get anyone annoyed, and then you're less likely to get what you want.)

In my view it's not worth arguing over 10 minutes . If the people the maid phoned had turned up either they'd have beaten you up , and you end up in hospital, or you beat them up, and you end up in a police cell. In either case you get nothing out of it, except a worse weekend. So under the circumstances it might have been best to just take the loss of 10 minutes money, and write it off as experience.

Edited by TheCrow7

...deciding to spend £95 on half an hour...

This sounds wrong.  Either the whole story is made up (which I don't believe based on all the detail), or you started off with "mug" on your face.  Seems too expensive. 

It could be that this place in Soho is one pop and you are done. Would be my guess. They should have said this to you.  Soho is normally fine for a 20min BJ/sex.  Any longer and you should go elsewhere.  Many fine ladies are £100/hr.

But agree Soho walk ups are are a risk.  They are relying more on passing trade than repeat visits.

1 person likes this

LOL

So you went to soho, drunk, late at night... and got skanked... hold the front page, what a shocker...

You could have got your head kicked in mate... i've seen a "bouncer" at that address before... and pimps...

was there loads of crackheads and clippers around outside? it used to be really fucking rough round there late at night... no cctv and they knew it.

its alway been like that there...

LOL and you even went off to get more money...

you've got to laugh... at least now you have a soho story... soon it will all be starbucks and tesco local...

"I hope they consider that what they did was wrong,"

Fucking LOL!!!

I love it...

3 people like this

Just the other day i said this:

London Walk Ups - First Timer Advice Posted by ralhar on 13 May 2014 - 16:38

...tisbury court... you will get a cold, mechanical, rush rush service... the girls primary motive to get as much money for providing as little sex as possible... condom on a limp dick, woodpecker blink and you'll miss it blow job followed by a game of twister where she holds onto the base of your cock to prevent full penetration and actually manages to have sex without getting near you (its a remarkable talent that they have)... same service no matter how much you pay...

sorry just realised you said you weren't drunk... my mistake... but you know... punting isn't like buying white goods, dont be that kind of punter... how would you like to be in a foreign country and have men walk in off the street and fuck you? or imagine a female you care about having to do that...

can you imagine the kind of scum bags that use these places?

not saying its your fault shes a whore or that you deserved to be clipped but you need to be a bit more careful about how and where you punt...

good luck

Edited by ralhar
3 people like this

Hi,thanks for your replies.

WhilstNeroplays-  

I had had a few drinks before but wasn't 'drunk'.  Like I said I had just cycled from Shoreditch to get there, and hadn't drunk anything for a good hour and a half.  I admit saying fuck off was not a wise move, it was more blurted out out of disbelief rather than aggressive.  I didn't go into detail about what it was like before because that wasn't the real issue and were down to my naivety.  She set some pretty restrictive boundaries after I had paid because we didn't discuss things before and she also said it would be over if I came.  Clearly she wanted rid of me and onto the next punter but also I wanted to enjoy the sex and so wasn't rushing and have reasonably good control so intended to stay the whole time.  In my defence I also didn't push any of the boundaries she set and was respectful, even if they were weird like not taking her bra off even though she had her tits out and I was allowed to touch them.  Following her storming out I did give them an earful but I think it was justified, if foolish.

TheCrow7-

In hindsight it was actually a small matter to get annoyed about.  I guess at the time I saw it as being cheated out of the whole amount but looking at it that way it's not too bad.  Probably wasn't worth the risk of being beaten up but there were a few punters waiting outside and I could tell the maid knew they were in the wrong and was reluctant to make the call so I didn't back down.  It was only after 10 minutes that she actually did call and I didn't stick around for too long after that!

griffon11-

It was but they didn't say this until after I had paid.  Have only had a few experiences with wg's, so I probably did have "mug" on my face to be fair.  At the time I thought 30 mins would be enough and she was attractive so I thought it's fine. As you can imagine based on this first and only experience of them I won't be going back in a hurry.

ralhar-

Glad you were tickled haha

It does make for a good story but unfortunately none of my closer friends have been to wg's that I know of so this is it in terms of sharing!

Ralhar - sounds familiar!  

Well that's it isn't it, it's not like you have many rights when you go, even if it is technically legal.  

With regards to your good advice about being careful, I probably did push it so that is a lesson in itself.

Ralhar - Just reread your bit about white goods and I realised I misunderstood the point you were making, which is a fair one. It's easy to take something like this personally but in comparison to their experiences it probably is nothing and so it's not surprising if it happens.  

1 person likes this

To those reading this who may be scared off, don't be. Start off with the walkups with good reputations (besides reading through the more recent pages of the Soho Walk Up thread. Amongst those walkups where girls have historically offered better service are the following:

2 Greens Court

70a Berwick Street

8 Greek Street

Once you've got the measure of those you might get more adventurous and try some of those with more 'mixed' reports.

1 person likes this

...deciding to spend £95 on half an hour...

This sounds wrong.  Either the whole story is made up (which I don't believe based on all the detail), or you started off with "mug" on your face.  Seems too expensive. 

...night rates, my friend. Even "tip" for the maid is £5 at night. With very few walkups open till late at night they can afford to push prices up like that. Plenty of potential punters around (drunks, clubbers, tourists etc)

... and as ralhar said, getting clipped at Tilsbury Ct, late at night is hardly surprising...  

1 person likes this

Prior research is key to maximising your chances of a successful outcome.  You should have come here to PN first, some of the lads are very knowledgeable.  Fortunately there were no dramas on this occasion but the evening could easily have ended with a nicking or a kicking.  

While you may not consider yourself intoxicated, even the smallest amount of alcohol can adversely influence your evaluation skills. Choosing 2.00 a.m. as the first ever time to investigate a Soho walk-up was not a decision you would have made if you’d been completely sober.  It was rash and impulsive. 

I don’t want to sound preachy, but you need to take care.  And NEVER, EVER tell a girl to fuck off.  No matter what the provocation.  Swearing effectively demonstrates that you’ve lost control of the situation.

1 person likes this

OP sorry to read about your disaster. You're braver than me. If it had been me that had been threatened I'd have been gone quicker than a rat off a sinking ship.

You didn't really do anything wrong.( Telling the WG 'fuck off' probably isn't using the best words for the situation, though. Because saying that will get anyone annoyed, and then you're less likely to get what you want.)

In my view it's not worth arguing over 10 minutes . If the people the maid phoned had turned up either they'd have beaten you up , and you end up in hospital, or you beat them up, and you end up in a police cell. In either case you get nothing out of it, except a worse weekend. So under the circumstances it might have been best to just take the loss of 10 minutes money, and write it off as experience.

To be fair to the poor sod, it's not just 10 minutes he's arguing over, but whether he's going to be allowed to come.

To be fair to the poor sod, it's not just 10 minutes he's arguing over, but whether he's going to be allowed to come.

I suppose so.

Unless of course what you want is enforced chastity (orgasm denial.)

But in that case you'd be better off hiring a radfem. ;-)

Edited by TheCrow7

... punting isn't like buying white goods, dont be that kind of punter... how would you like to be in a foreign country and have men walk in off the street and fuck you? or imagine a female you care about having to do that...

can you imagine the kind of scum bags that use these places?

...one of the best posts I have read on the Net in my entire life... Congrats mate... Wish I could come with wise stuff like that...

Agree 100%. I have never let few clippers/con artists I have met in Soho over the years change my opinion of the majority of WGs. They work really hard (often supporting whole families back home) and most of them are really nice, decent persons. If you're not a drunk, bald headed, Ralph Lauren clad, overweight idiot willing to pay minimum yet demanding GFE/PSE service (I always see groups of them on Lisle St every Fri/Sat evening, clearly out-of-towners but behaving like they own the place), you ll discover many of soho girls are really nice, caring and funny. Dont go for basic £20 service and complain about lack of personal service , engage in conversation, show some interest in their lives and you will soon discover your Soho experiences will improve... 

1 person likes this