waterlad

Computer Virus Via Pn Field Reports

5 posts in this topic

When going to check the latest field reports I get a pop up advertising some sex service which I delete. Subsequently my anti virus software detects and removes a Trojan security risk (Trojan. ADH.2). Is anyone else getting this?

The company which serves the adverts is long-established and very reputable. I guarantee there is nothing nasty in their content. Certainly nobody else has ever reported anything similar.

If you log into the main site with your reviewer account, you won't get the popup.

Each time I search the reviews I get a pop-up appear.

Neither Norton not Spybot appears to be worried about them.

I just close the offending window.

Annoying that it happens every time I change the search parameters, but heigh ho, that's life.

If I were to login into the main site with my reviewer account, can I still be logged into the forum under this username as well?

Each is separate so if you have different log-ins for forum and reviews, so not having tried it I would say  yes you can be logged into both, If I could remember my reviewer password I would try myself!

Yes you can be logged into the main site and the forum at the same time, there are no conflicts between them.