rockinghut

Venus Tantric Massage

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

Has anybody seen Venus from London Tantric Temple?

http://www.londontantrictemple.com/therapists/venus/

I have previously only seen Agnes for Tantric Massage, who was amazing. Venus looks great but would be good to hear some positive experiences before taking the plunge.

Regards,

Damian

Hello Rocking hut. I tried Venus out last month. Plus points looks, she has the most amazing toned body, she cycles regularly I think, personality lovely and welcoming I felt very comfortable with her. The massage started out very well for me I started out blindfolded, lying on the bed face up, she draped a very light sheet over me and there was some sensual touching and blowing which got me very aroused.

She then moved me to face down to the table, for me this part was less sensual and I lost my boner here. I like my massage to contain lots of ass swipe and ball touching when I am lying face down, this part really turns me on. Venus technique is more gentle touching and erotic whispering and blowing, I like my sensual massage to contain theraputic elements as well, so you get a bit of streching thrown in as well. You won't get his with Venus as she is offering a purely tantric experience. 

So when it came to hnd relief she actually had a little trouble reviving the old man and when it did come to life I came straight away, which is not really what you are looking for from a tantric experience. But I cannot really blame her for that as sometimes I do get a mental block when I am not really into a massage session and it affects the old mans performance. She has been excellently reviewed elsewhere and I think I will actually visit her again to give her another go. she is expensive at £150 an hour for massage.

My personal favourite at the moment is Lara www.essensualhealing.co.uk

My tip is go first for her 1 hour massage for £80 where she remains clothed and if you enjoy her technique and you click, go again for the body to body nude at £130.

Edited by getshorter

Hi,

Has anybody seen Venus from London Tantric Temple?

http://www.londontantrictemple.com/therapists/venus/

I have previously only seen Agnes for Tantric Massage, who was amazing. Venus looks great but would be good to hear some positive experiences before taking the plunge.

Regards,

Damian

I think I might be interested, as well.  I have never seen any tantric practitioner from that particular 'temple', partly because I had the impression that their goddesses drew their line in the sand a bit earlier than I would prefer.  At the time, I was considering giving up punting all together due to 'performance' concerns and saw tantric, or at least sensual massage, as the place where I would make my last stand (or at least try to).  Miraculously, I worked through my particular concern, or hang up, and haven't looked back since then.  But if I could find a tantrica who was more flexible about her limits (after repeat visits), I think I could still be attracted to tantra.  I love the way a seductive goddess sets the table but merely would like to get beyond the amuse bouche and get well stuck into the hors d'ouvres, without worrying about the grand entree.  ;-)

Edited by Tiggy 7

I saw Venus four years ago, and had a great time with her. She's incredibly sexy (as in the photos) and has a sexy (Polish?) accent. I shared a bath with her - she was meant to place pieces of strawberry and chocolate on her nipples for me to nibble, but they kept falling off and neither of us could stop laughing.

This was when the "Tantric Temple" was an actual building (well, a basement flat). Since then they seem to have split the business up, with the girls working from different locations.

This was my introduction to tantric, and I have very happy memories of Kali, the most stunning Indian girl I've ever seen, and one or two others. Not sure if the standard now is quite as high - Venus excepted.