Lady M

Important Location Information.

8 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

We would like to announce that we are moving to a new venue this coming weekend of the 23rd to the 25th of May. Unfortunately it will mean two extra closing days and if anyone had planned on attending either of those days, we are very sorry. However, we will be up and running for the Bank Holiday Monday, the 26th.

The volatile London property market has been the reason for our move. Talk of surging prices has led to many small time landlords to cash in their assets and in January the owner of our current apartment put it on the market and it sold very quickly.

We have spent the intervening months searching for the right property to party in. During this time we have listened to feedback from many guests about their views on the pros and cons of the current venue and have taken that on board during the decision process. Another factor we have considered is long term stability and obviously, location.

As you might imagine, finding a property with all these must requirements is not an easy task but I believe we have done so. More details will be revealed nearer the time but we can tell you that it is located more centrally, a few hundred yards from a Tube station and easy walking distance from Paddington train station. The apartment is discrete , very modern decor, closer in size to LG and very importantly, permanent. This will allow us to recreate the cozy & intimate atmosphere we had in LG.

We are very pleased with our new venue and we are confident you will be too. This year we celebrate 10 years of partying and it is fitting that as we enter our second decade, we have secured a new permanent home.

We thank everyone who attends our parties and hope we can continue to win your support. If anyone has any questions, please ask at a party or mail us. Also, if anyone contributes to appropriate forums, we would ask that without compromising yourself or coming across as a cheerleader for us, could you post notice about our move. This is to try and cut down on the number of guests who might not check our site and automatically head for Westminster after we move.

We are very excited about the move and if we don't see you beforehand, we look forward to welcoming you to the new venue from 26th onwards.

Regards

Moss

Great stuff...Congratulations are in order...

Paddington is indeed a great location and definitely gets the thumps up from me...

Hope all is well and would like to see you posting more often...if only to balance on opinions here...haha

Some readers will appreciate a bit more info on the concern err concerned.

I realise there are clues in the OP's announcement but you or others would clearly be able to explain what LMP is.

Ok, here goes:

Lady Marmalade Parties (LMP) is a party event with a maximum ratio of 2 to 1 (ie minimum 5 girls if 10 guys are scheduled to turn up)...

IMHO its the best party provider out there and has been for some time...it has a very relaxed and social feel to it...and it may have lost some of its edge but that happens to every success story...i have no doubts in my mind that when they move to Paddington, interest will be sky high...

For anyone who has never experienced such an event...i'd say give it a try!!!

Please add or correct any info which may be incorrect...

Ps: the girls are smoking hot!!!

Edited by Hero

Glad 2 hear  about the new location . . Didn't like the existing location all that much having been there few times . . The girls were great& the apartment itself  is perfect but  the area is too depressing with hardly any lively bars in the vicinity for a pre &after-party drinks ... 

W2 is much more lively and much easier to get to from Heathrow..

Good Luck Lady E&Moss .

See you soon .  

One of my regs is based near Paddington, so I could do a party then go and relax in her arms for a wind down.

Traveling up from Cornwall to visit the Westminster location was a pain as on a number of occasions due to train problems I arrived late. When at LG that never happened. So if it's in the Paddington area great for me. Good luck with the move and see you soon.

Info has been put on Lmp website as from today of their location...