Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Uncle Pokey

Decisions, Decisions

17 posts in this topic

The girl I've booked for tomorrow (who is a dear friend and regular) has just Emailed to warn me she has a bit of a cold and might be 'off colour'. She's given me the opportunity to cancel.

I've responded to say "let's see how you feel tomorrow. If you feel grotty then we'll postpone. If you are otherwise ok then let's go ahead though maybe we'll not kiss as deeply as we usually do."

I'm very keen to see the girl concerned. Frankly, even if we just went for lunch and a natter, that would be fine with me (assuming she's not off her food as well).  Yep! I'm a fluffy. But, apart from anything else, I can't be arsed to shop around for a substitute at such short notice.

Any thoughts? Am I really just too soft?

Uncle Pokey

2 people like this

Not necessarily, Uncle. 

It's all to do with your approach to punting. I believe you do far more multiple repeat visits than I do. In your situation, though, I'd think in terms of a replacement that would be completely different: like some barely-20 smasher whose bits and pieces your fingers are just itching to grope. Instead of a GFE. which needs carefully researching, I'd go for a straightforward carnal experience.

As a punter, you get to do what you like.  It is not soft or hard to make a choice.

But consider this: you might need another regular girl at some point.  Tomorrow might be a good as any day to visit one.

Aahaa

I didn't give enough info. There are two other regulars of mine that could probably have fitted me in so to speak. As I said, I just couldn't be arsed and this mainly because I'm off abroad on Wednesday for a fortnight.

Trust me, I could find another perfectly satisfactory punt in my area I believe. AW and the papers are full of 'em.

1 person likes this

How bad is it to be fluffy? I get confused because the alternative seems to be misogyny. 

Anyway Uncle, enjoy your lunch. I will think of you as I sit in the cafeteria.

1 person likes this

The girl I've booked for tomorrow (who is a dear friend and regular) has just Emailed to warn me she has a bit of a cold and might be 'off colour'. She's given me the opportunity to cancel.

I've responded to say "let's see how you feel tomorrow. If you feel grotty then we'll postpone. If you are otherwise ok then let's go ahead though maybe we'll not kiss as deeply as we usually do."

I'm very keen to see the girl concerned. Frankly, even if we just went for lunch and a natter, that would be fine with me (assuming she's not off her food as well).  Yep! I'm a fluffy. But, apart from anything else, I can't be arsed to shop around for a substitute at such short notice.

Uncle Pokey

Nothing soft about it - you go with what you feel.

I'd see the girl I'd booked. Once I make a decision to see a particular wg, I either see her or I don't bother - seeking out an alternative at the last minute, even a wg I'd seen before, wouldn't work for me. If she was too ill to make it, I'd reschedule for another time.

1 person likes this

I'd still see her Uncle, as long as she's up for it. I've visited a reg both when she's had a cold and when I have and we didn't hold back. As long as both sides are honest (which your lady has been) there's no harm in punting when one party has a cold, they're everywhere and you could just as easily catch a belter on your flight on Wednesday.

Sure you don't snog everyone in the supermarket or airport but how many people touch their noses or sneeze in their hand then touch good items, trolley handles etc?

So, personally, go for it and have a great time with a lady you like.

DG

Edited by Diamond Geezer
2 people like this

Diamond Geezer,

You are a treasure trove of good advice which I shall follow.

And if I do manage, unfortunately, to catch a cold I shall blame the effing airplane/adjacent passengers and Auntie will be none the wiser. Perfect!

Uncle Pokey

In my experience men don't seem to care about colds once they have the horn.

I have had colds and taken calls and had to say I was poorly but should be fine next week or whenever or had to cancel on clients. 99% of the time they say I don't mind!!!

Then I have to point out I feel like crap and I mind!

Go with your instinct uncle, and most importantly....ENJOY!!!

Also have a good holiday and please no naughty holiday snaps of auntie!!

Haha

Go with your instinct uncle, and most importantly....ENJOY!!!

Also have a good holiday and please no naughty holiday snaps of auntie!!

Haha

I disagree!! Let's have more snaps of auntie!!

Let us know how it goes Uncle, I hope your lady feels up to some fun today :-)

DG

its nice that you can enjoy her company even with out the sex

but would you still pay her the same

Edited by jiily

Uncle Pokey

You sound like a nice person.  I remember I was exchanging emails with a guy once telling him that Mother Nature might make an appearance earlier and indeed some 48h later she arrived, yet the guy started being abusive towards me.  

1 person likes this

You sound like a nice person. I remember I was exchanging emails with a guy once telling him that Mother Nature might make an appearance earlier and indeed some 48h later she arrived, yet the guy started being abusive towards me.

Honesty is paramount, and you were, so he was out of order. OK, there's many a fib regarding real name, age, smoking, ahem....... size etc but these are to be expected. Lurgies and "Mother Nature" should ways be declared.

DG

Edited by Diamond Geezer

You (some of you) wanted to know the outcome:

Well honesty prevailed. My dear lady friend woke up with a soaring temperature and texted me to say she really wasn't up to anything.

Truth to tell, I suspected that she might have been on a bit of a downward path yesterday so I wasn't surprised.

So I had a quiet day at home - with a little visit to the engine shed (Thomas the Tank Engine, you understand!) instead of the pleasures otherwise denied. And I had a bit of a nude sunbathe on the Pokeyacres (back) lawn to accustom myself to the delights of Cyprus in a couple of days time.

Back in two weeks. Happy shagging all

Uncle Pokey

You (some of you) wanted to know the outcome:

Well honesty prevailed. My dear lady friend woke up with a soaring temperature and texted me to say she really wasn't up to anything.

Truth to tell, I suspected that she might have been on a bit of a downward path yesterday so I wasn't surprised.

So I had a quiet day at home - with a little visit to the engine shed (Thomas the Tank Engine, you understand!) instead of the pleasures otherwise denied. And I had a bit of a nude sunbathe on the Pokeyacres (back) lawn to accustom myself to the delights of Cyprus in a couple of days time.

Back in two weeks. Happy shagging all

Uncle Pokey

On behalf of the P'net community may I wish you and auntie a very happy holiday. Don't forget to send each one of us a postcard!