Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pinterest

Uni Students In Manchester?

4 posts in this topic

Hello all. A few years ago I found a few Uni girls on craigslist, who were sidelining. There doesn't seem to be any there now.

Does anyone know where I can find Uni girls providing these days in Manc?

Thanks all

I doubt there are many/any because that is what most people say.

Then when an AW profile mentions student, the SP usually turns out to be a relatively mature student. Nothing wrong in that but prob not what many punters were hoping for.

I have come across SPs doubling up on college and sex work but usually they seem to be doing courses that do not involve full time attendance and really they qualify more as SPs doing some further education that students doing some sex work to pay the fees.

That's a shame. There used to be stories about Chinese students in massage parlours in Manchester, but I could never find them.

Hello all. A few years ago I found a few Uni girls on craigslist, who were sidelining. There doesn't seem to be any there now.

Does anyone know where I can find Uni girls providing these days in Manc?

Thanks all

Manchester has the largest student population in Europe so it would be surprising if there were not one or two "on the game" to help pay their way. However where they choose to advertise may be difficult to find.