Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr Discerning

Phone Call To A Parlour Before A Punt

24 posts in this topic

Hey all,

So there's a good chance my next punt will be happening pretty soon. If it's going to be in a parlour (almost certainly Sandy's) I'm going to make a phone call first.

Basically I'm going to say "Hi... I had a good session with Abbey last time and did a nice review... this time I'd like to know if she'll do french kissing and come in the shower with me." And I'm going to make sure I get a good room, which will probably involve me coming at a certain time.

I'll say it slightly better than that, but that's the gist. What's your experiences with ringing parlours up, and any good tips are nice :).

The best tip is that it depends which parlour and sometimes which receptionist and sometimes which SP and sometimes the .time of day you ring and sometimes any other thing you can think of.

When I was a semi regular at Sandys I found them efficient and you could talk to them but I didn't get involved in the sort of guarantees you are asking for.

Some parlours will offer you the world and then deny any knowledge of it when you get there.

I have been easing myself out of regular visits to a local parlour that has an owner offsite and an SP doubling as receptionist onsite and neither always knowing when staff have outcalls they've arranged themselves so you can turn up and not only not the room, the uniform, the services you asked for but the lady is not there either.

Hey all,

So there's a good chance my next punt will be happening pretty soon. If it's going to be in a parlour (almost certainly Sandy's) I'm going to make a phone call first.

Basically I'm going to say "Hi... I had a good session with Abbey last time and did a nice review... this time I'd like to know if she'll do french kissing and come in the shower with me." And I'm going to make sure I get a good room, which will probably involve me coming at a certain time.

I'll say it slightly better than that, but that's the gist. What's your experiences with ringing parlours up, and any good tips are nice :).

if you aint been to sandys before they wont take a booking. on your first booking they give you a membership number - then you can book.

I've been twice before- the receptionist was nice the first time and OK the second time. I'm a member. TBH I'm pretty sure Abbey will agree to both requests... I don't know last time if my breath/teeth were in a good condition (I did brush but meal I had beforehand might not have been best for breath) but I'll make sure they're in better condition this time.

Not having the right room and no french kissing will be dealbreakers for me, but I expect to get both if I choose a parlour :). If not I can get a good room and french kissing probably with shared showers with the at least two good indies.

I've been twice before- the receptionist was nice the first time and OK the second time. I'm a member. TBH I'm pretty sure Abbey will agree to both requests... I don't know last time if my breath/teeth were in a good condition (I did brush but meal I had beforehand might not have been best for breath) but I'll make sure they're in better condition this time.

Not having the right room and no french kissing will be dealbreakers for me, but I expect to get both if I choose a parlour :). If not I can get a good room and french kissing probably with shared showers with the at least two good indies.

there have been discussions before here on brushing teeth before oral sex.  it was advised that the damage caused to gums by brushing can give a route for transmitting infection, and that brushing should be avoided for some hours before giving oral. nowt stopping you using listerine however.

there have been discussions before here on brushing teeth before oral sex.  it was advised that the damage caused to gums by brushing can give a route for transmitting infection, and that brushing should be avoided for some hours before giving oral. nowt stopping you using listerine however.

Not going round chasing your posts, honest, guv.

Listerine was early on sold as a floor cleaner as well as a supposed cure for ghono can't spell the rest of it.

Rest assured I didn't have bleeding gums :) I'm going to start brushing my teeth more though.

Although it takes some experience to get to this point, negotiating what you want to do with the wg; is best done by talking to the wg herself.

1 person likes this

I am afraid that no matter what you say on the phone, the services offered are up to the lady in question. Sandy's are not going to 'tell her' to go in the shower or french kiss you, if she does not offer these things or even if she does, it is always at the ladies discretion, every single time. That is how it should be otherwise it is forcing the lady into something she does not want to do.

I do sympathise with punters that choose a lady that says she offers certain services but time and again she actually does not. That is wrong. However if a lady is known to normally offer said service but does not with you, then sadly you have to look at why this is, get a reason and sort it out so she is happy to do said thing in the future with you or move on.

Now it says she does kissing so I think this is something you need to ask her when you see her,not reception really. You need to try and kiss her or ask if you can french kiss if she does not do this with you, then you may have to bite the bullet and ask why and depending on the answer, then I think have a word with reception.

2 people like this

Rest assured I didn't have bleeding gums :) I'm going to start brushing my teeth more though.

just dont do it less than 3 hours before giving oral. 

I usually ask for guys to confirm on the day if they book in advance, cant see any harm in asking for this, especially for longer bookings.

She did kiss last time, but not really French kiss.

TBH I'm probably going to do a detailed post comparing Abbie and an indy. Might be helpful to people in general too. I've thought of some other good reasons to see an indy today, especially this one I have in mind. Will be a tough decision but I'll aim to do this post within a week!

I usually ask for guys to confirm on the day if they book in advance, cant see any harm in asking for this, especially for longer bookings.

thats good for punters too.  At least we know the WG hasn't forgotten our booking.

Comparing women. How gentlemanly.

Can you not just do a review in the relevant place on here?

I've already done a positive review of Abbie.

TBH it would be a v detailed post. I've done hours of research, just want to make sure I get the best experience possible. But I think it'll help me and possibly others so I'll do it.

To compare two women might help a tiny percentage of readers who might also want to choose between those two women, yes helpful.

Imagine if everyone posted their decisions and choices...

1 person likes this

I suppose in total I may do 'hours of research' between punts but it really just consists of staring at dozens of profiles and seeing if possibles are still in the area and new SPs have appealed whom I like the look of. Then it needs a check on the AW type of potential or obvious negatives.

But 'hours of research' leading up to what perhaps is perhaps a rare punt to 'get the best experience possible' would not be for me as it puts too much emphasis on what has to be a fairly routine element of an SP's working life whatever her qualities.

The tension of that situation would not lead me to have the best time, I am sure. But each to his own of course.

I do agree a very detailed comparison post between two SPs on the forum would be considered a bit eccentric by many, to be honest and I wouldn't expect either SP to thank you for that.

1 person likes this

I always phone TJs to make a booking beforehand, usually the day before but sometimes early morning.  I have built up a good rapport with the receptionist who is very honest about timings and we always have a laugh which adds to the whole pleasure of going there.

I know what you're saying, it's not good to overthink things too much. However I have a tough decision to make between two (and possibly 3) providers... there are a lot of factors to consider and writing it out would help me I think. It could be useful to people not just because of the comparison between two girls, but because of the comparison between an indy and a parlour punt.

I will definitely try and do it in a way that is not 'mean' to either of the girls- they're both very good! I might not even mention the name of the indy, although I think it will help just so people can see who she is!

It's not really that 'rare' that I've seen sps... I saw one then saw one a few weeks later. It's been nearly 2 months since I last saw one. Thinking about it today, I reckon once every two months is a sensible amount for me atm. That would change if I was having sex with a lot of hot smart girls for free... or if I got a lot more money :)!

It's the way HoD operates and it works for me

I've already done a positive review of Abbie.

TBH it would be a v detailed post. I've done hours of research, just want to make sure I get the best experience possible. But I think it'll help me and possibly others so I'll do it.

I can't be the only one who wonders if you are over thinking this. You are building the punt up inside your head to be the greatest sex you have ever had; you are almost certain to be disappointed! Why not try a spur of the moment punt, and just go with the flow when you arrive?

1 person likes this

I definitely think a parlour should be open to talking about girls on the phone- I would ask the receptionist to see what Abbie's opinion was rather than just ask her!

I think I may be overthinking it a bit, but I'm at the point where I'm deciding whether to choose a new girl. If I'm very happy overall I won't need to think about it as much again. My first punt was 'spur of moment' and definitely could have been better... I'm just chatting about it when I have some free time tbh. I quite like the 'research' :)

I definitely think a parlour should be open to talking about girls on the phone- I would ask the receptionist to see what Abbie's opinion was rather than just ask her!

I think I may be overthinking it a bit, but I'm at the point where I'm deciding whether to choose a new girl. If I'm very happy overall I won't need to think about it as much again. My first punt was 'spur of moment' and definitely could have been better... I'm just chatting about it when I have some free time tbh. I quite like the 'research' :)

I think most receptionists will simply answer - look at her profile, it's all at the discretion of the lady.

DFK is so discreational it's as guaranteed as a flip of the coin unless you are a regular to a lady and know how each other ticks.

Your better off making a shorter booking with your chosen sp and ask her outright what you'd like to do, and if it would be possible on a longer booking.