collondon

Amsterdam

11 posts in this topic

hey all

I'm planning my first trip to Amsterdam.  Any advice for punting?

Have you read previous thread about the city on here?

There are better places to punt than Amsterdam IMO.

yes take lots of money

1 person likes this

Try the 'other' red light district, near the Rijksmuseum.  

Edited by WhilstNeroplays

I know 3 people that were kicked out of the window girls rooms without getting anything for their money.

I was almost kicked out (she kept telling me that if I touched her / myself then I would 'have to go').

So my advice would be be careful

I know 3 people that were kicked out of the window girls rooms without getting anything for their money.

I was almost kicked out (she kept telling me that if I touched her / myself then I would 'have to go').

So my advice would be be careful

Had you maybe had a few Heinkens before visiting the window girls? They can be mercenary, but kicking you out with out a service after you paid don't sound right.

Had you maybe had a few Heinkens before visiting the window girls? They can be mercenary, but kicking you out with out a service after you paid don't sound right.

One guy was kicked out cos he touched the girl. The other 2 didn't go into detail.

The girl I was with had the threat of me 'having to leave' all through the encounter.

Maybe these girls will treat the monger with consideration . What they don't say is Whether they service Non Muslims ??

.http://www.marocpress.com/en/moroccoworldnews/article-25623.html

New Bar Featuring “Halal Prostitutes” to Open in Amsterdam

Maybe these girls will treat the monger with consideration . What they don't say is Whether they service Non Muslims ??

.http://www.marocpress.com/en/moroccoworldnews/article-25623.html

New Bar Featuring “Halal Prostitutes” to Open in Amsterdam

According to the manager of Hot Croissant, the idea was conceptualized in partnership with three modernist Imams, who set the following criteria, listed by Nord Presse, for the âhalal prostitutesâ:

- They are banned from taking drugs or drinking alcohol, and are medically diagnosed every 2 months to ensure this criterion is met

- They are urged to do their five daily prayers, even during service

- They are forbidden to swallow during oral sex

According to the manager of Hot Croissant, the idea was conceptualized in partnership with three modernist Imams, who set the following criteria, listed by Nord Presse, for the âhalal prostitutesâ:

- They are banned from taking drugs or drinking alcohol, and are medically diagnosed every 2 months to ensure this criterion is met

- They are urged to do their five daily prayers, even during service

- They are forbidden to swallow during oral sex

Muslim punters are usually not fussy If their hookers are Muslim or not.

Muslim punters are usually not fussy If their hookers are Muslim or not.

How are the Hoes going to manage this " They are urged to do their five daily prayers, even during service".

I mean a punter is going to have an interrupted service . No disrespect to anyone , the Girls will be going up&down during the service but not on the punter.. Say the girl takes her time in praying ,then the punter will be short changed  a lot .