Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vivluvsme

Summer Here - What Can You Get Away With?

7 posts in this topic

I haven't put this in the legal forum as it's a more casual query than that but no doubt mods will move it if required.

What can you do and what can't you do when the weather tempts you into thoughts of sex in unusual places?

There is a thread about al fresco activity but there are presumably other forms of location that might come into adventurous minds.

So if someone came across/spotted a couple having sex in a wood, field, beach, cave, lorry, house garage, funfair ride, garden etc etc ....

What might happen, what is OK?

I walked to a punt recently with a regular with her "hoping to do something out of the ordinary" in my head. 

I walked past a field off unfair lorries setting up rides, I walked past some lock up garages and my mind carried on in the same vein. But I would not be happy having to seek my own pleasures in a police cell.

Some might stop and watch,some might call the old bill in which case you better finish pretty bloody quick.
Besides the legal ramifications,dont forget you now have those lovely smart phones where people can film what they see and instantly upload,and its amazing what people will film and upload nowdays,so best not to be doing anything you shouldn't be doing,with someone you shouldnt be doing it with unless you don't mind being the latest fb/youtube phenomenom :)
I remember in a park in the early hours some years back,looking up to see a line of kids sat on the fence.Lucky for me this was way before camera/videophones.

Some might stop and watch,some might call the old bill in which case you better finish pretty bloody quick.

Besides the legal ramifications,dont forget you now have those lovely smart phones where people can film what they see and instantly upload,and its amazing what people will film and upload nowdays,so best not to be doing anything you shouldn't be doing,with someone you shouldnt be doing it with unless you don't mind being the latest fb/youtube phenomenom :)

I remember in a park in the early hours some years back,looking up to see a line of kids sat on the fence.Lucky for me this was way before camera/videophones.

Many years ago I worked on a site close to some waste land, and it was well known that every Tuesday a guy would bring his girlfriend along for a morning of sex. Along with a few others, we set up a hide, from where we could watch, and take photographs. The pictures I took have never seen the light of day (this was long before digital cameras etc) but nowadays such shots could be on the web in 5 minutes!! A warning to all al fresco lovers!!

1 person likes this

Good points! I had really never thought of that, not being a smartphone person.

Hmmm.

(BTW OP ref was to funfair lorries, not unfair lorries...)

(BTW OP ref was to funfair lorries, not unfair lorries...)

I did wonder what an unfair lorry was!

i got caught by a load of hikers on Exmoor.  they just smirked and walked on.

once was at it in a remote field and a fucking hot air balloon went over.  we ignored it.

i got caught by a load of hikers on Exmoor.  they just smirked and walked on.

once was at it in a remote field and a fucking hot air balloon went over.  we ignored it.

They were "at it" too!!