Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hero

Good Punts, Bad Punts And Absolutely Amazing Punts!

5 posts in this topic

New topic of discussion for you:

Sometime a lady will do everything right yet you still feel it has not hit the heights in your mind...

Others, where ladies are more spontaneous and do something out of the norm can lead to the most memorable encounters...

This can of course be for a mutlitude of reasons but be nice to here others take/experiences...

Spontaneity can turn an average feeling punt into a dream (wet too!!). I love it when a lady has no apparent script and goes all out for fun and enjoyment.

I dislike it when a guy has a script: 'let's sit on the sofa to talk for 15min', then 'let me have a shower', then 'let's have some fun'.  It happened only once but it made me feel as if the guy did the same routine with all the girls.  I would have liked if he was more spontaneous.

As above...love something out of the ordinary...even if its a small gesture...

For me what turns a good punt into an amazing one is down to how well I get along with the wg and getting a good rapport going. After a couple of meetings then maybe go for a longer booking, and have a really great chilled out time enjoying one another's company both in and out of the bedroom. Everything just seems to flow so much better and more naturally when you get to know one another's likes and dislkes.

I also like varying the length of booking with a regular girl, just so we can mix things up a bit and not follow a set pattern for say an hour every time.

On that note I'm off to get ready for punt no.2 with someone who I'm hoping may fill a gap left when one regular left recently. Fingers crossed for something amazing :)

Edited by Burty