Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pierrebleu

First Time Experiences

15 posts in this topic

I was thinking back to my first and very nervous punting experience. I wonder what other members might recall.

My first time with a SP was well before the internet. I kept looking at the ads in men's magazines for massages and eventually plucked up the courage to ring. I was asked what do you prefer blonde or brunette, I stammered brunette and made a booking, I suddenly realised that I had booked a bit more than a massage! Very foolishly I had asked her to come to the marital home (my wife was away for three weeks) because I was so scared of going to her in case I exposed myself to blackmail, or my personal security. When she arrived she was the size of a house, which is not my bag, so I sat her down and tried to make conversation, eventually I did pluck up the courage to tell her that I was sorry but I didn't fancy her. To my relief she said, OK, but what a pity I would have liked to screw you! The agency gave me a discount off my next booking, which I took up a few days later and that was a better experience. But the worst thing about the first experience was that she asked me to book her a cab, which I did, when the cab turned up it was someone that I knew although at a distance!

I still continued to be nervous of incalls and on occasion booked a hotel for the meeting, a very expensive option,

Since then I have been much more sensible and will now never use home and visited many ladies in their flats.

Thank goodness for the internet.

Has anyone else out there had traumatic first experiences.

Cheers

Pierrrebleu

You live and learn

i remember my ''first time'' and it makes my smile now when I look back... :D

Yes first time getting on the bed, seeing a pair of nipples that would have doubled as a hook for hanging coats and just jumping up and covering my man hood shouting no I can't do this!!  Then going to the clinic worried to death that I had caught something! when I don't think I did anything!!  I was a complete idiot! 

I was just so nervous at my first punt that I spilled the orange squash that the lady concerned gave me all over the bed so fierce was my trembling. Said lady is now retired some seven years or more but I still remember her with the greatest of affection not least because she was a first rate shag but also a thoroughly good hearted individual.

UP

You live and learn

i remember my ''first time'' and it makes my smile now when I look back... :D

Tell us more please Lea

My first was sneaking back to a parlour we had delivered one of mates into on his stag night. So nervous I shot my load as she unfurled the condom on. Oh the shame!

My first time was with a wonderful Polish woman in Earls court. I was so nervous that I was shaking. She was wonderful and did a striptease to Patience by Take That and run her peach of a bottom into my boxers. After that it was 1.5 hours of pure bliss. I felt electric that night.

Hard to beat that first one but I have kept on trying:-)

1 person likes this

My first time was with a wonderful Polish woman in Earls court. I was so nervous that I was shaking. She was wonderful and did a striptease to Patience by Take That and run her peach of a bottom into my boxers. After that it was 1.5 hours of pure bliss. I felt electric that night.

Hard to beat that first one but I have kept on trying:-)

That thought process is common to many of us.

This will not sound good but i cannot honestly remember my first punt...or for that matter, many things from that time LOL

This will not sound good but i cannot honestly remember my first punt...or for that matter, many things from that time LOL

I am exactly the same Hero. Apart from the fact that her name was Alex, she was 25, blonde, size 10, very pretty, kissed well, gave great head, including CIM, made me cum twice, left me feeling weak at the knees, cost £140 for the hour and the hour whizzed by, I don't remember anything at all :D.

My first time was in Southend-on-sea.   She used a first generation femdom which was like shagging a crisp packet.

I think they have since improved.

Crisp packets?

1 person likes this

My first time as wg was a few weeks ago, an outcall in a hotel. I was so so nervous it was untrue. My driver/maid/oh (lol) was re assuring me all the way there to no avail and as I knocked on the door I was seriously sheeting a brick. Turned out he was a lovely man, had a really enjoyable time and think I was very lucky to have had such a sexy enjoyable first time experience.  :D

1 person likes this

My first time as wg was a few weeks ago, an outcall in a hotel. I was so so nervous it was untrue. My driver/maid/oh (lol) was re assuring me all the way there to no avail and as I knocked on the door I was seriously sheeting a brick. Turned out he was a lovely man, had a really enjoyable time and think I was very lucky to have had such a sexy enjoyable first time experience.  :D

I think for a working girl to have a nice time on her first encounter it is a relief.  I expect it is make or break time for a lot of ladies depending on the outcome especially for those who have read silly books and got the wrong idea.  Glad you had a nice one.  I did too and it's one that will always stay in my personal memory bank. x

I think for a working girl to have a nice time on her first encounter it is a relief.  I expect it is make or break time for a lot of ladies depending on the outcome especially for those who have read silly books and got the wrong idea.  Glad you had a nice one.  I did too and it's one that will always stay in my personal memory bank. x

Yes thats exactly it Sarah, I think if it had gone horribly wrong I would have said never again, but it didnt and so far have only had one odd experience, as long as you learn from them and kinda work out what to do different, then its bloody good fun really  ^_^