Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fooz

Planning First Visit To Hod

12 posts in this topic

Hi

I will finally be visiting HOD, probably next week. After having heard nothing but rave reviews here, I figured everyone can't be wrong.

I just had a couple of queries:

1) Are they still based in St John's Wood? The website doesn't say.

2) Are the prices shown inclusive of other services like OWO and CIM? Or are these extra?

3) Any particular recommendations? OWO and CIM a must.

Thanks very much

There were two locations but one just closed temporarily.

South Kensington is still open, weekdays only from 11:00 to 20:00, I think.

There have been reports that some of the girls do not completely resemble their galleries at the moment.

That said, I have been to SK 3 times and the two girls I saw were both absolutely represented by their galleries and were just great.

Sadly, they have both left: not, I think, because of me. (Adele and Sadie).

C

There were two locations but one just closed temporarily.

South Kensington is still open, weekdays only from 11:00 to 20:00, I think.

There have been reports that some of the girls do not completely resemble their galleries at the moment.

That said, I have been to SK 3 times and the two girls I saw were both absolutely represented by their galleries and were just great.

Sadly, they have both left: not, I think, because of me. (Adele and Sadie).

C

Very diplomatic Conwy.:)

Photoshopped to within an inch of their life works as well

Very diplomatic Conwy. :)

Photoshopped to within an inch of their life works as well

I am sure that HOD read the boards and am of the opinion that a measured tone may be more likely to persuade them to vary their practice.

When I see galleries which make a girl look impossibly goddess-like I am very unlikely to book her.

One of the most compelling recent images I have seen was of Lia Amelia au naturel on the beach without a pixel of modification.

She might have to reinforce her door after that.

C

Sorry for going off the topic.

Just wanna know which girls are naturally big busted?

How far in advance can you book? Is it call on the day - 10am phone rush?! 

When I wanted to book the popular Adele, I did so a week in advance, then confirmed on the day, as usual.

C

"I am sure that HOD read the boards and am of the opinion that a measured tone may be more likely to persuade them to vary their practice.

When I see galleries which make a girl look impossibly goddess-like I am very unlikely to book her."

Speaking of which, I saw Chelsea yesterday. Whilst she's still attractive, facially I didn't think she looked like her profile pics. So little chance of anyone recognising her in public from her profile pics!

I dont go by their gallery photos, instead twitter ones look more genuine.

I think they are a good provider: always a professional experience. (and 30 mins is just right for me) . My only wish is they would list the girls size. The old web site used to  have appox 80% with that info , but on the new version they seem to be dropping it in favour of just bust size. There is also an element of "optimism" anyway. I've seem a few girls there claiming to be size 8, but in fact more "fleshy". If HOD read this , please reinstate accurate details. I really prefer size 6 , and most HOD do tend to be 8 to 10. (The only petite girl I know there is is Dita) 

HOD should also ALWAYS state if the lady has enhanced breasts. I really don't like these and it quite spoilt, for me, my visit to Preeti.  I also only know the one petite girl there, Dita. 

Would also be useful if eye colour was stated as the wordy bit doesn't always say. Maybe I'm weird but this is a big factor for me.