Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Inbetweener

Sandra Star

4 posts in this topic

Hello all, has anyone seen this lady? She is on adultwork as GGGSANDRA. She's in London from the 21st - 31st May.

I saw her yesterday.

I really recommend her for attitude, looks and service.

I just posted a review on Aw and here are some snippets:

Sandra could not have seemed happier to see me than if I were an old friend. A natural smile never left her face, which is slightly more womanly beautiful than childishly pretty as suggested by her portfolio. Her eyes are particularly and deeply expressive, emphasized with elaborate make-up. She has quite a petite frame supporting her very prominent breasts, and I did not feel as if they were out of proportion. Her waist region is a size 10 with a satiny feel when you are stroking her.

Sandra welcomed me with a "hello" BJ before accepting an offer of me returning the favour. When she had enough she went back to work on me and she did something which was new to me. When Sandra says in her profile that she really likes to swallow your cum, she really means it. I felt as if she was gently trying to tease every last sperm down her throat, which had the effect of keeping me up for what seemed like ages, just enjoying the experience.

I extended the booking to 2 hours, since I was enjoying her company so much.

I already knew that Sandra has an excellent command of colloquial English, which made the recovery feel naturally just like being with a GF. She offered me a massage and/or feeling her magnificent breasts around me but I expressed my preference for trying to please her again followed by her getting me ready before adding protection to finish round two in a cowgirl position which seemed the perfect way for me to enjoy the show. She was glowing with perspiration by the time she had finished me off.

C

I've just been to see her. She is really gorgeous and has a great body on her topped off by a huge rack. Service wise I think Foxy Love was way better.

I've just been to see her. She is really gorgeous and has a great body on her topped off by a huge rack. Service wise I think Foxy Love was way better.

That's interesting about the comparison.

From my perspective, they were the other way around for service. However, in Foxy's defence, she might have been inhibited by being half of a duo with Misty McCaine and Misty and I might have made it much harder for her to impose her personality.

Of course, it could also be a case of YMMV - who knows?

I'm glad that you share my opinion about Sandra's looks. Foxy is a stunner, too.

C