Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Petronius

Hod2 Closed?

19 posts in this topic

HoD2 in St John's Wood appears to have closed out of the blue (there was a full schedule up yesterday). Does anyone know what the situation is? Is it temporary or permanent, are they relocating etc?

We have moved out from St. John's Wood after the landlord kept asking for more rent. He knew what we did and was the same landlord in Maida Vale too. On Monday he said he wants £1000 per week , we told him that is too much, so he asked to move out, this is what we did. We hope to have a new flat in Central London by July.

However South Kensington is still open and working as normal.

Rihanna xxx

1 person likes this

Any chance of moving to the other side of central London?  :)

How about back to Warren Street?????

St John's Wood suited me nicely. Sorry to see it closed. The new location should announced any time now innit?

St John's Wood suited me nicely. Sorry to see it closed. The new location should announced any time now innit?

I heard unofficially that it was going to be in Victoria.

Hope it's open weekends.

BTW Mr B I saw Dita today at South Ken unexpectedly as she wasn't on the roster when I left home this morning. FR's in the offing. If you haven't already seen her, you're bound to enjoy. :)

Hope it's open weekends.

BTW Mr B I saw Dita today at South Ken unexpectedly as she wasn't on the roster when I left home this morning. FR's in the offing. If you haven't already seen her, you're bound to enjoy. :)

Don't rub it in. She's my favourite, and I hadn't seen her for years. I was in London for a week or so and had her booked, and HOD chose precisely that week to close down their St John's Wood location. I just hope she's around when I'm back in October. 

it says on their website SW1 W ..... which is down near Victoria.

Shame it's Central and quite near the other one, it was nice having it up north a bit :-)

.. but for a lot of people i suppose Victoria is more convenient.

I also had a Dita booking cancelled because of the demise of HOD2. Kept checking the HOD1 schedule for her name , for weeks, then forgot to do so on Thursday, and what do you know she is there at the last minute!!  Am I fated not to see her?!  Just joking, unlike Mr Bloom I have seen her about a dozen times in past 2 years so cant complain too much I suppose.  If HOD are reading this PLEASE give her a proper weekly booking now you have 2 places again.

If it is near Victoria, that is spendidly convenient if extremely unfortunate................

Anyone tried the new venue ???.

I hope there are fans in the rooms to keep us from overheating in the current hot spell . 

We have moved out from St. John's Wood after the landlord kept asking for more rent. He knew what we did and was the same landlord in Maida Vale too. On Monday he said he wants £1000 per week , we told him that is too much, so he asked to move out, this is what we did. We hope to have a new flat in Central London by July.

However South Kensington is still open and working as normal.

Rihanna xxx

Hi Rihanna .

Please check your box,you have a pm . 

I also had a Dita booking cancelled because of the demise of HOD2. Kept checking the HOD1 schedule for her name , for weeks, then forgot to do so on Thursday, and what do you know she is there at the last minute!!  Am I fated not to see her?!  Just joking, unlike Mr Bloom I have seen her about a dozen times in past 2 years so cant complain too much I suppose.  If HOD are reading this PLEASE give her a proper weekly booking now you have 2 places again.

Too late - she's skedaddled again already!

Hi Rihanna,

I've pm'd you.

Anyone tried the new venue ???.

I hope there are fans in the rooms to keep us from overheating in the current hot spell . 

Been there  beginning of the week ,came back with a big smile on my face and with a new Pin Number to remember . Very good idea this PN as it saves time for regulars . .

Great location , good fan in the nice bedroom .. .

Made in Chelsea .. 

Pin number? when do you use it?

Pin number? when do you use it?

HI.  Delta is one of the reasons we brought the booking system in. Her and 2 other girls get booked up with false bookings all day every day. Delta and another girl have stalkers in their lives and try as we might we cannot stop them getting booked up by them every day. We have tried everything to stop this happening but Delta is very upset by it as the chap in questions taunts her all day after the no shows.Delta herself decided 30 minute bookings only as this way she at least stood some chance of getting a real booking and I took it a step further by bringing in the booking system as I like you guys I'm sure do not want to lose anymore girls to having their day wasted by jealous idiots. I hope knowing the facts people can understand.

With this booking system you get a reference number and we can then tick off each time you use your reference number and will know that you are a genuine client and not a stalker/timewaster. In turn we can take longer bookings without the girls having to worry. Believe me it is not something we wanted to do, It is labour intensive explaining it to every caller but I can't watch the girls get hammered all day like this.The girls rely on the day for their earnings and if this is booked out all day by idiots it is so sad. They are just normal working girls trying to earn a living, this should not be happening to them.