WittyWoo

Wgs & The Ohs

102 posts in this topic

Hello ladies & gentlemen,

I'm wondering if you allow your OHs to punt; knowing that so many attached men punt. Or would you be able to catch him if he does?

For the punters, how many of you've actually gotten the license to punt?

WW

Hello ladies & gentlemen,

I'm wondering if you allow your OHs to punt; knowing that so many attached men punt. Or would you be able to catch him if he does?

For the punters, how many of you've actually gotten the license to punt?

WW

Some years ago I was feeling very resentful towards my wife for the lack of sex in our marriage which led to a lot of arguments.  After I'd told her that sex for me was as important as food and drink she said: "I don't mind if you go somewhere but I don't want to know about it."  I don't believe for a moment that she meant it but if she found out I don't think she would be too surprised. 

Some years ago I was feeling very resentful towards my wife for the lack of sex in our marriage which led to a lot of arguments.  After I'd told her that sex for me was as important as food and drink she said: "I don't mind if you go somewhere but I don't want to know about it."  I don't believe for a moment that she meant it but if she found out I don't think she would be too surprised. 

I know lots of women who think like that.  The difference is in how they react after when they catch him doing it.  Best is to cover your tracks really well....

Maybe Softee's wife had just picked up on the food and drink bit and really meant that he was ok to go to Wetherspoons for a few beers and a mixed grill as long as he didn't let on?

;-)

2 people like this

How about a national armistice day? On the first of August we all tell or significant others, past and present, what we are up to. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

1 person likes this

How about a national armistice day? On the first of August we all tell or significant others, past and present, what we are up to. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

It's a Friday so we all have the whole weekend to sit back and watch the sparks flying!! :eek:

1 person likes this

I'd rather my OH went to see a professional if he wanted to and not keep it a secret,  as long as we had discussed it in advance. 

I'd personally find it quite hot to hear all about it afterwards, but I know I'm probably in a minority of women here! 

Any deceit or lies would not be tolerated though! 

1 person likes this

I'd rather my OH went to see a professional if he wanted to and not keep it a secret,  as long as we had discussed it in advance. 

I'd personally find it quite hot to hear all about it afterwards, but I know I'm probably in a minority of women here! 

That's how I feel because it would be hypercritical to deny a partner the same pleasure that clearly working girls get out of their clients. Honesty is paramount though.

Having said that, we both have swinging backgrounds so could be in the minority.

Edited by Holly Maddison
1 person likes this

To be honest it's not up to anyone really I feel to "allow" their oh to punt. If you are punting or hooking then who are you to decide if your oh plays away too? Would be a tad hypocritical x

2 people like this

Yuk, that is so incestuous and smacks of control

To be honest it's not up to anyone really I feel to "allow" their oh to punt. If you are punting or hooking then who are you to decide if your oh plays away too? Would be a tad hypocritical x

Agree

I disagree here. So long as Lyds partner is fully aware of her job then why shouldnt she be fully aware of his "away time". If she was keeping her job a secret from him though then I would agree with you 

1 person likes this

Care to explain?

Have a two way discussion about your sex life is controlling?! Maybe I should have added it works both ways? If I want to shag someone else (outside of work) they then I too ask/discuss. 

And do explain where incest comes into it?

3 people like this

Care to explain?

Have a two way discussion about your sex life is controlling?! Maybe I should have added it works both ways? If I want to shag someone else (outside of work) they then I too ask/discuss. 

And do explain where incest comes into it?

yeah sure.........

Punting is not your sex life it's somebody else's secret sex.  Running it by you first?  That's the bit I don't like.. it's all soo sort of tacky and interfering...incestuouslike sorta

How can two people being completely honest with each other be controlling? As for getting turned on by the actions of your partner that Sarah is so common these days and only becomes incestuous if you do it with a blood relative.

Are you ok?

4 people like this

yeah sure.........

Punting is not your sex life it's somebody else's secret sex.  Running it by you first?  That's the bit I don't like.. it's all soo sort of tacky and interfering...incestuouslike sorta

It's not always secret sex.

yeah sure.........

Seriously? So you actually think it's preferable that people cheat behind the back of their partner to them having an honest relationship? 

I suggest you look up incest sweetie, I don't think you know what it means. 

4 people like this

Maybe Softee's wife had just picked up on the food and drink bit and really meant that he was ok to go to Wetherspoons for a few beers and a mixed grill as long as he didn't let on?

;-)

Excellent :D

I can't see many women giving their partners a license to punt.  Some would be fine and its better than an affair but can't see the majority would be up for it.

Seriously? So you actually think it's preferable that people cheat behind the back of their partner to them having an honest relationship? 

I suggest you look up incest sweetie, I don't think you know what it means. 

That's punting in case you didn't realise dearie.  It is dishonest.

It's not always secret sex.

Yes it is.  Anything other is swinging.

Or an open relationship??

1 person likes this

not really. Its not secret sex if someone tells their wife first. Its also only swinging if both partners are doing it together and not paying for it 

2 people like this

Did you read that on mumsnet?

I'm surprised by your choice of profession given your stance :confused:

1 person likes this

Yes, but that doesn't mean ALL relationships have to be dishonest does it?! I bet loads of chaps on here wish they could talk to their partners about their needs and desires and not have to be dishonest.  There are clients whose wives know they punt- not many but it does happen. 

I'm still not sure why you felt the need to call my relationship choices tacky though. I would have thought you would be a bit more open minded and non judgmental being in this profession or are you just being bitchy for fun again?

5 people like this