Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kelf12

Olivia From Maxes?

7 posts in this topic

Any reviews on this girl? Would love to see the video on maxes but am not a member. :(

Heard she was on adultwork before is that true? 

from the video, she has an essex accent which put me off booking her. I prefer posher sounding ladies.... guess that makes me less towie and more what ever the posho one is called.

from the video, she has an essex accent which put me off booking her. I prefer posher sounding ladies.... guess that makes me less towie and more what ever the posho one is called.

Made in Chelsea hahaha

Any reviews on this girl? Would love to see the video on maxes but am not a member. :(

Heard she was on adultwork before is that true?

Yes she says she was independent before but prefers to be on an agency, the photos are extremely accurate killer body but not facially attractive. Decent service but the apartment was a let down for me, bed was very squeaky and noisy and no mirrors to enjoy her body from various angles. Look for my FR for all the details.

I thought she was rather pretty and while she's very petite, she has a very tight well toned body. Very soft skinned and smells very nice and believe me, I smelt and explored every part of her body just to make sure. LOL!

Service wasn't bad though she more or less lets you take the lead. Nice BJ and overall, I quite enjoyed it though for £200, thats the least I would have expected.

She is a thorough professional but not GFE and a bit rough for me. I have seen her twice. BJ was good as was the sex. Her body is hot but won't book her 1-2-1

I've seen her too. Very petite and a super toned body. I actually picked her up and pinned her to the wall and fucked her sensless. Will see her again sometime.