Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sammy Milf

Are You There Tomorrow?

23 posts in this topic

Wish I had a pound for each email that asks, if I stay somewhere for two days I get asked about the third! I try to be accurate in my listings perhaps I'm doing something wrong!

Do punters look for ladies that tour in one place for a week over those who may move every day or so, is this good or bad business practice?

I prefer to meet independent ladies at their usual premises. I don't feel comfortable entering hotels with lust on my mind! As a result I don't often see touring ladies.

Wish I had a pound for every aw message asking " are you available today" that I respond saying yes please call but they don't call, or even email back lol

Its nothing to do with how long you are touring for.These are the same sort of timewaster who just don't read profiles and ask loads of questions...'Where are you based?','How much is it?''What do you do?','What do you look like?' Etc etc.Just part of the job really.

What's your name?

1 person likes this

I would guess that people ask this because so much of the information put on profiles is inaccurate and not up to date.  So it always makes sense to check.

2 people like this

I think that my biggest gripe about 'availability' is that so many give conflicting information. The profile text and the entry in the 'interview' often contradict each other, and in many cases the two-week availability chart bears no relation to either, usually having been left on the default suggesting that the person is around at every hour of every day.

1 person likes this

Sometimes I wonder if I'm a Video On Demand as well... Human nature :blink:

I would guess that people ask this because so much of the information put on profiles is inaccurate and not up to date.  So it always makes sense to check.

Maybe so but it is rarely asked in a 'checking' kind of way.I ask if the guy has read my profile and I invariably get 'er no'.

Maybe so but it is rarely asked in a 'checking' kind of way.I ask if the guy has read my profile and I invariably get 'er no'.

But I bet he knows what your pics are like lol. Even as a newbie its a real bind that ''can I do 12.15'' no I can do 12.30 ''Oh thats too late'' is very much prevalent. Still we carry on regardless hey! Keep smiling as it generally confuses haha x

I agree. I ask about certain details over the phone because sometimes the WG says a service is extra over the phone or in person when nothing in the profile suggests that is the case. 

I know sometimes I have asked questions and yes its been on the AW profile and I haven't read it.  Not down to time wasting just nervous and a sense of phoning the girl asap so you don't miss out.  Better now but when started used to ask silly questions. 

Some people get  bit tongue tied and can ask all sorts of stupid questions, just because they are unable to marshal their thoughts in such a conversation.   A long time ago, before the days of the interweb, I used to write out my list of questions to make sure I got all the info I wanted from the call.

1 person likes this

Some people get  bit tongue tied and can ask all sorts of stupid questions, just because they are unable to marshal their thoughts in such a conversation.   A long time ago, before the days of the interweb, I used to write out my list of questions to make sure I got all the info I wanted from the call.

Crikey, I hope you disposed of the piece of paper before you got home :D?

Crikey, I hope you disposed of the piece of paper before you got home :D?

In true 007 fashion, I ate it!

LOL so true :) In my own opinion I have written everywhere pretty consistently that I'm available Mon-Fri and with plenty of notice also on weekends. And like clockwork every Sunday I get texts "available now?", some from the same guys I've politely answered before with my usual hours and how to book weekends well in advance.

I've seen a few profiles that say "I don't work weekends" yet further down the page or under another tab, say "working Saturday this week" and/or the availability calendar, which they suggest you look at before booking, says they're available 7 days a week and 16 hours a day.

Some girls don't say what days they work but their availability calendar say all of them.  You contact them and they don't work specific days.

Or things like "£90 an hour this week instead of £120" but you've no idea if it's "this week" or she's left it up from say last week so you want to check rather than embarassingly turn up with £30 less than required on you.

Mentioned earlier, men asking if you're available today.

Sometimes I'll message a girl and wait and wait and wait.  I'll either try someone else if no reply within a suitable timeframe or I might edge my bets in the first places and try 2-3 as one is likely to reply.

It can be late at night when I get a response and by then it's too late as an alternate has got the business.

I've seen a few profiles that say "I don't work weekends" yet further down the page or under another tab, say "working Saturday this week" and/or the availability calendar, which they suggest you look at before booking, says they're available 7 days a week and 16 hours a day.

Some girls don't say what days they work but their availability calendar say all of them. You contact them and they don't work specific days.

Or things like "£90 an hour this week instead of £120" but you've no idea if it's "this week" or she's left it up from say last week so you want to check rather than embarassingly turn up with £30 less than required on you..

Mentioned earlier, men asking if you're available today.

Sometimes I'll message a girl and wait and wait and wait. I'll either try someone else if no reply within a suitable timeframe or I might edge my bets in the first places and try 2-3 as one is likely to reply.

It can be late at night when I get a response and by then it's too late as an alternate has got the business.

I can imagine there are as many unorganised girls as there are guys not knowing what they really want :) it's amazing any bookings really happen in the end :D just kidding

1 person likes this

I would guess that people ask this because so much of the information put on profiles is inaccurate and not up to date. So it always makes sense to check.

Well that's wrong.

Most of the WGs I know and myself keep our profile up to date on a daily basis.

So it's incredibly annoying when a punter doesn't bother to read it or take any notice.

When you are looking at tits...it is hard to remember to read the small print...

Pun intended lol

But I bet he knows what your pics are like lol. Even as a newbie its a real bind that ''can I do 12.15'' no I can do 12.30 ''Oh thats too late'' is very much prevalent. Still we carry on regardless hey! Keep smiling as it generally confuses haha x

To be fair, this kind of thing probably relates to people who have a window during which they can punt but due to work or other commitments it can close fairly quickly. The real difference between a 12.15 start and a 12.30 start is probably the likely finish time if the person has another commitment say at 1pm or 1.15. It might seem unreasonable and possibly even time-wasting but there's often a perfectly rational explanation I imagine.

Friday I had five guys who asked am I here tomorrow? what does it say in my profiles and website? err its says no, that's a clue!

One guy phoned to ask if he could have my phone number......I'm still trying to work that one out but it did make me laugh!

Even as a newbie its a real bind that ''can I do 12.15'' no I can do 12.30 ''Oh thats too late'' is very much prevalent. Still we carry on regardless hey! Keep smiling as it generally confuses haha x

I fall into this category I'm afraid. As I will have a specific train I need to catch or need to get back to the office / home for meetings.