kirstyarabs

Kirsty Arabesque

9 posts in this topic

Hello everyone

i would just like to make it clear that i no longer work at any parlour.

The management still have me on the rota 2 weeks after i informed them i am no longer working.

I feel this is not fair on my regular clients and also reflects on me,i have made it clear i no longer work there,i am sorry to anyone who has made the journey expecting to see me. 

I have put this on the arabesque forum but i am unsure if the staff there will publish my message.

so if any of my regular clients have come to see mean ive not been there while displayed on the rota im sorry ill miss you all but watch or me on a/w thank you very much kirsty xxxxx

I have just had a quick look.

Downside is that your pictures are still on the site.

Upside is that at least you are not on the 2-week rota showing.

Hopefully they will take your details off.

Very best wishes for your future.

I too have had a look...

If only to put a face to the name! :-)

Thanks for letting us know. X

Quite a face and quite a body too, I thought.

From past knowledge some years ago, not a place I would encourage someone I knew to work.

If I were one of those with face distortion that made me look deformed I would not thank the management...

Quite a face and quite a body too, I thought.

From past knowledge some years ago, not a place I would encourage someone I knew to work.

If I were one of those with face distortion that made me look deformed I would not thank the management...

I'm really not sure why anyone would work in a Parlour!

Sure, there are risks as an independent, but these can be minimised?

It clearly suits a lot of women of all types of qualities.

It is also suggested for newcomers to the business and they then either stay or go.

But Arabesque has a special and unwanted reputation.

There are some excellent well run parlours around where the owners care about both the ladies and their regular punters, some ladies I know work both as Parlour ladies and as independent ladies on other days some Indies even do low end party work............

I know that Arabs is not the cleanest of parlours especially the Bury branch.  But, personally, it's the lady I'm spending time with that matters not the place.  I was one of Gemma's regulars for some years, seeing her mainly at the Bolton branch in the top room which was always clean, comfortable and with its own shower where we would begin our sessions!  The receptionist there was always extremely pleasant and polite in an unassuming way.

I have not been for a long time because Gemma stopped working there but writing this is bringing back some lovely memories.     

I know that Arabs is not the cleanest of parlours especially the Bury branch.  But, personally, it's the lady I'm spending time with that matters not the place.  I was one of Gemma's regulars for some years, seeing her mainly at the Bolton branch in the top room which was always clean, comfortable and with its own shower where we would begin our sessions!  The receptionist there was always extremely pleasant and polite in an unassuming way.

I have not been for a long time because Gemma stopped working there but writing this is bringing back some lovely memories.     

I used to go fairly regularly as well but the tales of where girls were recruited from, of a girl who died and then being asked by my lady to come and see another one who had fallen asleep against a radiator but was apparently told to carry on working rather than get medical treatment meant I really didn't want to go back.