Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Diamond Geezer

Luton Independent

8 posts in this topic

Just wondering if there are any recommendations for Luton at the moment (other than go to MK etc)?

I'd like an attractive lady size 6 to 12, DFK, OWO (CIM a bonus).

DG

None I'd recommend who are still active. Since the raids on the parlours, Luton has really gone downhill with working girls. Even the indies aren't what they were before.

Any good ones in Luton don't stick around for long.

Thanks HB, would like to see Indian Priya but she hasn't logged to AW for months. I posted here about her a couple of years back and "dt1" said then she was on the missing list.

Lots of ladies on zero feedback and also lots written off because of BB listed in their likes.

DG

i have been looking in luton to not alot around which is amazing as luton is massive 

i would see sookieblues from dunstable

SARAH BRAZILIAN from luton looks worth a try

indian punjabi kuri maybe worth a vist

Asianstunner40s if you dont mind older she looks a safe bet

i have been looking in luton to not alot around which is amazing as luton is massive

i would see sookieblues from dunstable

SARAH BRAZILIAN from luton looks worth a try

indian punjabi kuri maybe worth a vist

Asianstunner40s if you dont mind older she looks a safe bet

Thanks, I'd come across all of these during my searches. The first 3 ladies don't float my boat but I have to admit Mimi looks fit for 52. I think she's mentioned a time or two here in different threads too.

DG

There were a good couple around Xmas and New Years but they've both since disappeared. One did text me at Easter saying she was planning on working again soon, if this changes I'll let you know.

Gennette of Luton Ladies. I saw her years ago, but I now see that she offers BB, so maybe not.

Hi DG

BUSTY English.Lucy from AW works monthly in Herts and in the past I have seen her in Hemel,St.Albans & South Mimms.Well worth a visit.blonde,30.very pretty,fit,PSE/GFE & CIM.

CK