cumandgo

Is There A Certain 'look'...

42 posts in this topic

.... that you would break the bank to book ?

Saw a WG last night in a bar ,whose look made my knees tremble. I had earlier finished a booking, so my energy quota was used up but god she was soooo exotic !  ( bit of a pout on her face unfortunately !) 

Saw a WG last night in a bar ,whose look made my knees tremble. I had earlier finished a booking, so my energy quota was used up but god she was soooo exotic !  ( bit of a pout on her face unfortunately !) 

How did you know she was a wg?

1 person likes this

I don't think I would break the bank for it!  Lets be sensible about it.  But there are girls I would spend more on as they offer a better service.  Usually the ones who I have clicked with which tends to be more natural girls rather than two much false.

yes, there is, if the other key factors (convenient geographical location and enough reviews to give a sense of security in her service) are in place

when i say break the bank that'd be, I guess, upping my more 'normal' rate of 120-150p/h to as much as say 250 p/h

How did you know she was a wg?

Well, when her pal disappeared with a guy, she had a pout that would stop a clock but after a few minutes she adjusted herself and became very 'friendly' ! :D. She scored with a guy that walked in 10 mins later.

I don't think I would break the bank for it!  Lets be sensible about it.  But there are girls I would spend more on as they offer a better service.  Usually the ones who I have clicked with which tends to be more natural girls rather than two much false.

This particular young lady looked like real trouble but she was to die for physically.

yes, there is, if the other key factors (convenient geographical location and enough reviews to give a sense of security in her service) are in place

when i say break the bank that'd be, I guess, upping my more 'normal' rate of 120-150p/h to as much as say 250 p/h

Do you not ever become overcome ?  Its a dangerous state to be in admittedly.

Well, when her pal disappeared with a guy, she had a pout that would stop a clock but after a few minutes she adjusted herself and became very 'friendly' ! :D. She scored with a guy that walked in 10 mins later.

So there's zero evidence she was a wg.

1 person likes this

Mind reader?

Girls cant win! I heard a guy say once that he can spot a wg in a fabulous bar or restaurant instantly. granted perhaps who her dining companion was counts as a factor but mainly it was by the way she dresses.   His words were if you wanna see who is a wg in a bar look for the best dressed girl! its a weird compliment for ladies I guess. its like it you wear loubs and carry a designer bag and wear an elegant dress etc  then you must be a working girl omg girls cant win!!!!!  kate xx

So what was her 'look'................

Boiler suit and headscarf?

Hunter wellies and curlers?

Onesy and Uggs?

So there's zero evidence she was a wg.

Mind reader?

There were at least 15 other 'friendly' ladies in the Bar. When a stunning looking girl less than half your age, in that environment, is smiling and trying to make eye contact with you and then ten mins later links up with another single older man who had been lurking around for the previous 15 mins, you dont need to be Einstein to work that one out.

So what was her 'look'................

Boiler suit and headscarf?

Hunter wellies and curlers?

Onesy and Uggs?

Think  Arabian Rihanna. Petite,dark, slim mmmmmmmmmmmmm !

There were at least 15 other 'friendly' ladies in the Bar. When a stunning looking girl less than half your age, in that environment, is smiling and trying to make eye contact with you and then ten mins later links up with another single older man who had been lurking around for the previous 15 mins, you dont need to be Einstein to work that one out.

You may or may not be right C&G. What I can say with 100% confidence though is that you weren't drinking in my local. We have plenty of single older men, but no "friendly" ladies :D.

1 person likes this

You may or may not be right C&G. What I can say with 100% confidence though is that you weren't drinking in my local. We have plenty of single older men, but no "friendly" ladies :D.

I am absolutely certain and there was nothing 'local' about the place I was in !  :P

So which bar was it.   Pm me if you do not want to share. 

Can we all go?

Girls cant win! I heard a guy say once that he can spot a wg in a fabulous bar or restaurant instantly. granted perhaps who her dining companion was counts as a factor but mainly it was by the way she dresses.   His words were if you wanna see who is a wg in a bar look for the best dressed girl! its a weird compliment for ladies I guess. its like it you wear loubs and carry a designer bag and wear an elegant dress etc  then you must be a working girl omg girls cant win!!!!!  kate xx

It's great to see you posting after your bedtime, Kate. You have even managed to find your shift key a few times. May I recommend more posting after your bedtime as the posts are easier to understand. :wub:

So which bar was it.   Pm me if you do not want to share. 

Abroad I'm afraid.

Can we all go?

Thought you are retired !  :D

Think  Arabian Rihanna. Petite,dark, slim mmmmmmmmmmmmm !

Arabian, wearing a veil by any chance?

Arabian, wearing a veil by any chance?

No and that was the beauty about it. You got the feeling every principle of Sharia Law would be thrown out the window !  :P

So western clothing or traditional?

So western clothing or traditional?

Very western but soooooooooooo exotic !

The 'dusky' maidens have some lovely colouring.

But its the eyes, perhaps?