MyNameIsNotJane

Honest mistake - Deepali of Central London.....

19 posts in this topic

Fellow Punters I apologise for my latest Punt - it should read recommend 'No' 'No' for Deepali of Central London.

I am sure Mr G will correct this ASAP but just incase please be advised that I AM NOT recommending 'her' personally.

Again please accept my apologies - if you read both my recent reports you'll get a sense of the mixed type of week I am having :-(

Looking forward to my Punting Xmas hols already lol!!!!!!!

Dude, your experience was timely for me but unfortunate for u. Deepali had been on my "to do" list for some time. You've saved me from embarassment & being ripped off ;-)

I recall something like this happening a couple of years ago ~ not an incorrectly submitted FR but a similar experience with an Oriental. The lady was featured on an agency site where several of the girls photos showed them wearing chokers. There was one I was very keen on booking only to find an FR comparable to the OP's; saved me a huge disappointment too.

Blimey :confused: I wonder who did her photos, she/he looks like a supermodel in them. Poor Mr Singh though, it's totally bad form to be suckered like that.

I don't know Mr Singh is apologising for a mere slip of the mouse or mis-click. I think everyone who read it will have realised it was a simple slip of the mouse.

:D

you poor poor man.

hope you got your money back. if not did you storm out in disgust/shock or did you carry on?

Blimey :D I wonder who did her photos, she/he looks like a supermodel in them. Poor Mr Singh though, it's totally bad form to be suckered like that.

Oh dear. To be fair to Mr Singh. I would have been duped if I saw her profile.

Unless it is a case of bait n switch. Although she does seem to have noticably large hands.

Oh dear. To be fair to Mr Singh. I would have been duped if I saw her profile.

Unless it is a case of bait n switch. Although she does seem to have noticably large hands.

I can imagine chaps reacting badly to that scenario, I mean really wtf are the agency thinking, it's beyond belief. I'm sure there is plenty of scope for that market, why take this piss with people?? Not good. You are paying for a woman - you should expect to get one IMO. Not mentioning transgender in the equation is off key.

I can imagine chaps reacting badly to that scenario, I mean really wtf are the agency thinking, it's beyond belief. I'm sure there is plenty of scope for that market, why take this piss with people?? Not good. You are paying for a woman - you should expect to get one IMO. Not mentioning transgender in the equation is off key.

Heh, did you take your understatement pills this morning Olivia ? That's a bit like saying Cumbria's had a bit of rain recently :D.

Heh, did you take your understatement pills this morning Olivia ? That's a bit like saying Cumbria's had a bit of rain recently :D.

After the 7 days of hecticness, working, travelling and fun, I have experienced, word of the day for me is CHILL.

Well you would hope that you got a woman If thats what you ordered, but dodgy agencies like this one really don't give a shit, as long as their fat comission keeps on rolling In. :D

Well you would hope that you got a woman If thats what you ordered, but dodgy agencies like this one really don't give a shit, as long as their fat comission keeps on rolling In. :D

J, hopefully people will get the low down here and vote with their wallets. Mr Singh did you tell the agency of your displeasure?

Just checked their site and they seem to clearly label all the other girls as TS both pre and post op....why did they miss this one?

Mr Singh DID get a woman, She may not have started life that way, but that's what she is now. All these comments about 'giving the bloke a right hook' etc are slightly Neanderthal, don't you think?

HOWEVER I agree that the lady's gender-change should be made very clear to prospective clients BEFORE the booking is accepted.

J, hopefully people will get the low down here and vote with their wallets. Mr Singh did you tell the agency of your displeasure?

Yknow there may acutally be a real deepali but was busy when you booked so they sent someone else. You said she didnt look like her photos or her nationality but does any of the other girls look similar? Noticed shes on a few sites so may have been double booked.

The agency may have sent someone else saying its deepali but forgot to check that she wasnt one of the postop ones.

In any case its the agencies fault. Certainly not the girl who turned up so breaking her nose certainly is out of order. Or would some punters like to be heralded as a dangerous punter? Who breaks girls noses if the punt isnt perfect?

Yknow there may acutally be a real deepali but was busy when you booked so they sent someone else. You said she didnt look like her photos or her nationality but does any of the other girls look similar? Noticed shes on a few sites so may have been double booked.

The agency may have sent someone else saying its deepali but forgot to check that she wasnt one of the postop ones.

In any case its the agencies fault. Certainly not the girl who turned up so breaking her nose certainly is out of order. Or would some punters like to be heralded as a dangerous punter? Who breaks girls noses if the punt isnt perfect?

I note Richards right hook post has been deleted. Apart from for self defence reasons i dont think violence is justifiable at all. When faced with what i believed to be a man in a dress some time ago my instinct was to exit as quickly as possible, Mr Singh had obviously been completely fooled so had some contact with the lady, i can only imagine his feelings at that moment of realisation.

I know it is not politically correct at all to say this but I am of the opinion that if a baby is born male or female then that is what they are. Having bits cut off or added on does not make them anything else. Cruel though it is to state it.

Therefore if I am expecting a woman, I would be furious to find that I was given a man no matter what bits were missing.

I would not offer violence in any way to the person who turned up but I would be aggrieved.

Hard luck Mr Singh, better luck next time!

Just checked their site and they seem to clearly label all the other girls as TS both pre and post op....why did they miss this one?

I didn't check all the profiles, but I didn't see any stating to be Post-op, only Pre-op and TS, same same If they still got a dick lol. :D

Sadly I did leave £200 notes on the table :-( Was taken by surprise by the turn of events lol!!

Previously I had had a Brazilian experience in Bayswater where the girl was nowhere near that advertised & started proceedings by spraying my hands!*? Asked for my money back immediately which I received in full & promptly left :-)

We should all take a 'chill pill' - I blame the agency more than the girl & will let my wallet do all my talking :-)

Sorry for slight delay in responding - I am either sh*gging, looking for a sh*g or sleeping with a girl I have just sh*gged lol!!!