Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigBoi

Holy Grail Of Tits

5 posts in this topic

Most of you probably will think I'm crazy, but as a punter i'm not concerned with OWO, CIM, PSE, GFE, A level, etc. etc...

I'm only looking for perfect tits (think Amy Reid). Natural preferred, but well done and not rock hard implants are fine as well...to me perkiness and shape is more important than outright size or whether they are natural or not. 

I recently saw Oana Sweet from the purple site, and she definitely fit the bill (truly amazing tits), but now i'm on the hunt again and would prefer an agency girl - and would really appreciate any feedback/suggestions from you guys based on your own experiences. 

I have been trying to do some research on here, and given the abundance of posts on Asian girls I have thought about Vicky from 007 (read a post where someone mentioned how real feeling and large her implants were), also intrigued by Mei Mei although feedback on her seems to be mixed. Can anyone speak to how perky are her tits? Do the nipples point downwards? 

Any advice welcome, thanks in advance!!

Mei Mei has gone home, I was told.

Do you like Jasmine Black, Sensual Jane or Sheila Grant. I think all 3 has an awesome set...

Do you like Jasmine Black, Sensual Jane or Sheila Grant. I think all 3 has an awesome set...

Sheila Grant has a fabulous pair.

Is Sheila Grant in London now?