Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
English Rose Paris

Smilies

11 posts in this topic

Can anybody tell me why I can't use the menu smilies (I have to make my own) - is it because I'm a newbie on here? :)

Don't they appear in the formatting lines right above the text box. They do for me; I am using a desktop. I know they are also there on a laptop. Maybe they are not there is you are using a telephone. :wub:  Just to prove it!! :wub:

Have another go. It is certainly not because you are new :unsure:

If you're on an iPhone you have to use BB code, no alternative I'm afraid.

DG :(

No, I'm using a laptop - hang on, I can see them grinning at me now - I must have reverted back to my blonde days for a while!  

:wub:  :angry:  :ph34r:  :eek:  <_<  :o  ;)  :P  :D  :lol:

If you're on an iPhone you have to use BB code, no alternative I'm afraid.

DG :(

and I don't do BB in any shape or form!  :eek:

and I don't do BB in any shape or form! :eek:

Lol

Afraid I do BB here all the while (BB code for smilies) :D:P:):(;)

DG

No, I'm using a laptop - hang on, I can see them grinning at me now - I must have reverted back to my blonde days for a while!  

:wub:  :angry:  :ph34r:  :eek:  <_<  :o  ;)  :P

Are you suggesting that you are no longer blonde? Either way, I am glad to have been of assistance! I tried to add an emoticon or two  but you have used up the whole allowance for a reply.I would vote you down for that but it is not allowed!! Just accept a virtual bollocking from me for preventing me to express myself!! :rolleyes:

Just try to ignore DG. He is a simple old man!!

Edited by porker paul

Are you suggesting that you are no longer blonde? Either way, I am glad to have been of assistance! I tried to add an emoticon or two but you have used up the whole allowance for a reply.I would vote you down for that but it is not allowed!! Just accept a virtual bollocking from me for preventing me to express myself!! :rolleyes:

Just try to ignore DG. He is a simple old man!!

Less of the old Paul :D

DG

Boys, boys, please behave, otherwise Paris will have to take you in hand and you wouldn't want that, would you?

To answer the question, I've been legally brunette for a year or so now - the collar and cuffs still don't match though otherwise I would have a bald head! :P

Boys, boys, please behave, otherwise Paris will have to take you in hand and you wouldn't want that, would you?

To answer the question, I've been legally brunette for a year or so now - the collar and cuffs still don't match though otherwise I would have a bald head! :P

Errrrr, YES (please) :D

DG

Some folk find bald heads a great turn on, I am glad to report!! :D

And please can I follow OLD DG in being "taken in hand"!! :)  You young tease, Paris :o