Ianburton76

Reading - Maidenhead

24 posts in this topic

It's been a while and so thought about getting back out there but really not sure who to see.

Any advice for the Thames Valley area ( Reading / Maidenhead ) looked on AW but no one catching my eye.

Looking for sexy, fun, relaxed!!!

What type shape girl are you looking for.

Not really bothered. Guess anything between a size 10 and 14 :-)

Size 14 try English busty Rachael a great girl really up for it and massive tits and she does like. MMF.

Down the road in Slough classy Katie as fit as they come and a awesome girl. Two of my fav girls.

Hi tm1, I am having trouble locating either of these ladies have you got any clearer details please

cheers Peter

Hi tm1, I am having trouble locating either of these ladies have you got any clearer details please

cheers Peter

Search aw sl6 postcode 5 miles and Katie is kiss classy Katie and should be within 10 miles of sl7.

Try "stunning Nicole" , i have seen her a few times and she is my regular girl at the moment

Thanks for the advice on Rachael, looks like my type of girl. Think Classy Katie is now in Maidstone!!

Thanks for the advice on Rachael, looks like my type of girl. Think Classy Katie is now in Maidstone!!

She is touring there but still based in slough. Both great girls.

There are two that I would recommend in Reading: Leticia and Laura Super Star. Both of them are on AW and easily found (with plenty of review).

kiss a classy Katie says maidstone,  or have i looked at the wrong profile?

In the same region. Can anyone recommend either of the following?-

Milf-Catherine in Maidenhead AW 2409183

Gabriella32dd in Reading/Newbury AW 1156911

I saw Gabriella a few years ago, accurate profile, lovely girl, I believe she's Polish with extremely good English.

I emailed Gabriella yesterday as a result of the question above and I'll certainly be seeing her within a week or so and will report back :-)

I emailed Gabriella yesterday as a result of the question above and I'll certainly be seeing her within a week or so and will report back :-)

Hi Frank

Enjoy! And I look forward to your comments ;)

Another one who has caught the eye on aw is:

bootyfull charlene AW 2168595

Has anyone seen her and can pass comment?

I've seen Charlene, very hot girl, highly recommended. Even better is to see her and Sultry Shameka together.

Just for the record and based on my recent visit..Please be aware that a lady by the name of Busty Kayden operating in Reading is one of those who take the money and then the attitude changes after she has the money. She starts complaining why she cannot give a porper OWO as she has sharp teeth and that her nipples are sensitive etc etc....pics look interesting but be warned that you will not even receive a basic service.....

Thanks Delighted for the tip - I was tempted by her profile but was put off as she's ticked BB and Unprotected sex which are both no-nos for me.

Any recommendations in the area most welcome.

CG

I saw Milf-Catherine last week. She is the girl in the profile photos and is very pretty and friendly. If you like a straightforward "kit off and down to it" with a slim and fit girl, she's just what you are looking for. (That isn't my ideal, but I am not complaining!)

Rob.

I saw Milf-Catherine last week. She is the girl in the profile photos and is very pretty and friendly. If you like a straightforward "kit off and down to it" with a slim and fit girl, she's just what you are looking for. (That isn't my ideal, but I am not complaining!)

Rob.

What was she missing. Sounds ok aslong as there was some dirty talk.

What was she missing. Sounds ok aslong as there was some dirty talk.

Kisses, cuddles and mutual undressing turn me on infinitely more than dirty talk. But as I said, I am not complaining, it justn't wasn't my ideal punt.

Her profile says 'loves kissing' so wasn't this true?