Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Weed69Fox

Birmingham's Best Parlour

29 posts in this topic

So what is B'hams best parlour and who do you see. What services are on offer?

Welcome your views and experiences.

Strangely I've never used a parlour in B'ham, always agencies. Direct contrast to Stoke, where I've always visited parlours but never any agencies. Can PM you with some details for decent parlours in the Potteries if it would be of interest.

Kodiak

I take a trip to the potteries from time to time PM me, recommendations welcome.

Good question as I have drifted away from using Brum parlours like I used to - surprise surprise because of the poor/non-existent websites.

But yesterday I happened to look at the Erotic Studio site and the girls there do look very good.

No rota so i don't know if tey are the actual current staff or how they are in the room (but didn't like the 'bed', paired benchie things laced together).

I do occasionally go to Libra as I like Emma but she will be too restrictive in her service for the standard fee for many people.

Kodiak

I take a trip to the potteries from time to time PM me, recommendations welcome.

please post on here.  Your thoughts are no good in a PM for the rest of us.

1 person likes this

Good question as I have drifted away from using Brum parlours like I used to - surprise surprise because of the poor/non-existent websites.

But yesterday I happened to look at the Erotic Studio site and the girls there do look very good.

No rota so i don't know if tey are the actual current staff or how they are in the room (but didn't like the 'bed', paired benchie things laced together).

I do occasionally go to Libra as I like Emma but she will be too restrictive in her service for the standard fee for many people.

I find the lack of decent websites with rotas puts me off brum parlours.  So I dont use them.

come on brum parlours, it aint rocket science.

I think Fingertips and/or Tingles are the current Stoke parlours of choice, aren't they.

When I go back there I will still go to Head Office - still have hopes of tempting he owner into a punt...

I also like the toss of a coin of Divas 2 doors away as you can meet a gem there for very little money.

I tended to walk into the town centre (centre of one of the 5 towns anyway) for a bit to eat between going into the second parlour though.

please post on here.  Your thoughts are no good in a PM for the rest of us.

I think Fingertips and/or Tingles are the current Stoke parlours of choice, aren't they.

When I go back there I will still go to Head Office - still have hopes of tempting he owner into a punt...

I also like the toss of a coin of Divas 2 doors away as you can meet a gem there for very little money.

I tended to walk into the town centre (centre of one of the 5 towns anyway) for a bit to eat between going into the second parlour though.

I think Viv hits the nail on the head. New Tingles and Little Tingles are reasonable and reliable, but although I find Head Office can have prettier and younger girls (not always my thing, btw) I find the extras there add up more considerably; they also don't open weekends.

http://www.thehead-office.co.uk

http://www.newtinglesstoke.com

I think everyone should cum back to Oasis seeing as I'll be there now  :P

The only way you will get them there (and btw most won't be coming back as they have never been there before - low profile has nothing on Oasis) is to reassure us that the furnishings are no longer a danger to man and breast.

Sort that out, dollyann, and they will give you a job for life because their visitors will treble overnight I would guess.

I went to Erotic Studio and it hadn't changed since I was last there but that was no real downer. Happened to see a very nice lady and the twin-bench bed wasn't a problem - although now I think of it I don't think i remembered to notice as i was kept fully occupied.

they were moving furniture out the other day, your protest may have worked  :D

I do have a certain influence if the village...

New to Brum and to punt....would like to know the best parlours and in call locations around Edgbaston / city centre with discrete entrance and young slim ladies in their 20's

Thanks

Read the Brum threads and look at the Brum Pnet reviews!

Not being unwelcoming but that's why people post and the wealth of information cannot be matched by any single post in response to a general request when no one knows what floats your boat.

It doesn't mean that some people won't offer their current faves in response to your post though.

Parlour-wise you may have to move quickly - fewer by the week it seems, unfortunately.

Oh and welcome, RP, though your name suggests we needn't stay up late nights researching info to lay before you!  :P

Edited by vivluvsme

I do have a certain influence if the village...

tell em to get a decent website with an up to date rota.

the lack of webbys for brum parlours must really make it hard for them to survive.

If the parlours in MK, northampton and crewe can do it....

I mis-typed that I had a certain influence in the village - I didn't say that I could get blood out of an artery there.

Easy for you and me (I have even created a website for a err friend) but seemingly beyond the wit and wisdom of the parlours.

But I don't know what the results would be of how parlours with sites correlate with parlours visited by police and/or told to shut down.

I have got lost with all the rumours and counter comments - Pennys shut or not?; Manyana shut or not?; Lucys shut or not? Zenia open or not?

And while I am asking - previous name of First Class - come on, Duxbury, ring up a few of your uni friends...

With so many 'independent' girls operating from clean, safe apartments in the City I can't really understand the attraction of these grotty parlours with the usual string of uninterested EE girls.

P

tell em to get a decent website with an up to date rota.

the lack of webbys for brum parlours must really make it hard for them to survive.

If the parlours in MK, northampton and crewe can do it....

There's only one parlour in Northampton with a decently informative website - Massage Northampton.

LaRosa's is a bit odd because of their odd booking procedure (sometimes 2 alternative receptionists who don't cross reference with each other and the SPs doing their own outcall arrangements).

I can absolutely confirm Manyana is open.  Been there today.

Seemed a little quiet to me. one wonders if the lack of webby is affecting trade.

There's only one parlour in Northampton with a decently informative website - Massage Northampton.

LaRosa's is a bit odd because of their odd booking procedure (sometimes 2 alternative receptionists who don't cross reference with each other and the SPs doing their own outcall arrangements).

2 parlours in northampton with good webbys now -temptations moves there monday.

The map on the temptations site isnt clickable but it may be at the old sirens place.  or not.

2 parlours in northampton with good webbys now -temptations moves there monday.

The map on the temptations site isnt clickable but it may be at the old sirens place.  or not.

Gosh! How interesting! A fair few Sirens ladies have appeared at TemptMK. 

But off topic so i won't reply.

I mis-typed that I had a certain influence in the village - I didn't say that I could get blood out of an artery there.

Easy for you and me (I have even created a website for a err friend) but seemingly beyond the wit and wisdom of the parlours.

But I don't know what the results would be of how parlours with sites correlate with parlours visited by police and/or told to shut down.

I have got lost with all the rumours and counter comments - Pennys shut or not?; Manyana shut or not?; Lucys shut or not? Zenia open or not?

And while I am asking - previous name of First Class - come on, Duxbury, ring up a few of your uni friends...

Was it Good Lookers?

No, we have mentioned Good Lookers a number of times but it was one of the standard shop fronts while First Class has the arch through a bit like a coaching yard entrance.

I have been off the scene for 2 months, but still Bluebell Suite is still my safe option. For me it's the most accessible and easiest. I like the all-night opening. They have two good well lit rooms.

My vote for best Parlour now would go to Blue Ice, for choice, privacy, service and comfort. Might get an English WG too.

Xenia is hit & miss with uncomfortable rooms & girls who can't speak English.

Libra's rooms are too dark, and I like to see what I'm getting. Only the VIP room is acceptable. Sometimes the choice is too much. Late at night the lobby has too many people milling about. Lots of fellow punters around.

Gutted that Lucy's has gone as they had a friendly professional receptionist it was clean comfy and well run. But it was worn, in a Muslim area and had an awful turnover of staff.

Not been to 1st Class,Manyana or The Studio before. Been nearly 10 years since I visited Garden of Eden or what is now sexy stars.

Unless I am out of date, Garden of Eden and Stars remain two separate parlours as they always have been (tho Stars or Sexy Stars used to be called Lisas).

I used to drive past or to those places (90% Lisas/Stars) but I go by train now so cannot swear I am right (but I bet I am).

I would suggest anyone who hasn't yet and likes a good parlour to visit The Studio (Erotic Studio but as in the know and the ladies call it The Studio).

I have only seen two ladies there and love them both (Lucky and Nicola) - which is the only reason I have seen only two, not really met the others yet.