Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SizeisntEverything

Annabella's..."poppy Returns"...

10 posts in this topic

Hi Guys...I see a lady is returning to the action on Friday 30th of May...Could anybody give me some feedback on her that may have seen her before.Like if she fks and gives a good service? etc...Please could you give clear details if you can, as iam really up for seeing her and can't wait.

I saw her maybe a year ago. Massive disappointment if I am honest. Breath like an ashtray, totally disinterested, made very little effort. "Mechanical" would be an understatement. Fantastic boobs and good body, particularly that winning combination of large boobs on a small frame; facially average...so looks-wise a yes but that is about all. There are so many good girls in MK. She -- at least for me -- is not one of them. No doubt she has her fans, but I would not consider re-visiting.

I saw her maybe a year ago. Massive disappointment if I am honest. Breath like an ashtray, totally disinterested, made very little effort. "Mechanical" would be an understatement. Fantastic boobs and good body, particularly that winning combination of large boobs on a small frame; facially average...so looks-wise a yes but that is about all. There are so many good girls in MK. She -- at least for me -- is not one of them. No doubt she has her fans, but I would not consider re-visiting.

thanks Lohengrin

Any other reports - I seem to remember a bit of a buzz around her services when she was working previously - I could be v wrong though?

Any other reports - I seem to remember a bit of a buzz around her services when she was working previously - I could be v wrong though?

Given how long she's worked in MK and my response being the only one in quite a few days, the silence is a bit deafening, isn't it?

I worked with her during my parlour days and she was always busy. Must have been for a reason.

I worked with her during my parlour days and she was always busy. Must have been for a reason.

The million dollar question is how much of it was repeat business? A pretty girl will always be busy and as I said, Poppy is nothing if not pretty. But how many punters came back again and again? That's what tells you how good a girl is... (BTW I'm not saying she does or doesn't have tons of regulars...I have no idea.)

I would say no more  or less than any other girl in MK. I have a lot of regulars but I can go months without seeing many of them and its all new clients coming along. Then a splurge where the only faces I seem to see are ones that I know well. Thats probably how it is with Poppy too. 

I saw Poppy once in December 2012 when she worked at Guildford Gold/ Surrey Gems.  I would second some of what Lohengrin says - though she wasn't as mechanical or as negative on my visit.  But I would hardly describe her as happy-go-lucky!  However, the mammaries live long in the memory!

I see Poppy has not been on the rota for a while?