Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Roojo

Working Girls And Specificly Requested Activities

41 posts in this topic

How do working girls feel about seeing clients wth specific requests about what they would like to occur during the appointment? I'm thinking of booking someone for oral sex only (me giving). I haven't been in a relationship for a long time, and would be very nervous about having sex. I want to start brushing up on my oral skills again, so that would be a good place to start for me.

That a little wierd to ask for?

Not weird at all. It's good to know what your expectations are, rather than having to guess and hoping to get it right. We have many talents, but for most of us mind reading isn't one of them.

Not letting us know what you want often results in disappointment for you, and frustration for us. Good communication is the key to a satisfying punting experience for you, and repeat bookings for us. Take the performance pressure off yourself and, who knows, if you do decide to "get back in the saddle", the lady won't object if you change your mind and go for the full works after all.

2 people like this

Absolutely fine, always amazes me when a guy says "I don't want intercourse is that ok?". Nothing is compulsory during a booking.

1 person likes this

All I can say is.....

lucky lady!

How do working girls feel about seeing clients wth specific requests about what they would like to occur during the appointment? I'm thinking of booking someone for oral sex only (me giving). I haven't been in a relationship for a long time, and would be very nervous about having sex. I want to start brushing up on my oral skills again, so that would be a good place to start for me.

This is the easiest part, very few will say no to this.  

No not weird at all, ladies only get abit annoyed if gents request services they do not advertise.Alot of blokes don't go for full sex and a fair few love to give oral to a lady. Enjoy!

It's always good to know in advance what a gentleman is expecting, so he is not disappointed during the meeting. I always ask questions before meeting if they don't give me indications of their likings. Perfectionist perhaps ? :P

I raised this issue of RO some considerable time ago ( dont think I can search back that far ) but I remember the responses of the ladies here being negative on this. The impression was that RO as part of a session was fine but that  a session wholly devoted to RO  was a boring NO NO.

Edited by cumandgo

I raised this issue of RO some considerable time ago ( dont think I can search back that far ) but I remember the responses of the ladies here being negative on this. The impression was that RO as part of a session was fine but that  a session wholly devoted to RO  was a boring NO NO.

I think if it was a shorter booking it would be fine, although I would be tempted to try and seduce the guy anyway lol, just to see if I could!!

Im sure most girls would love that request!  Pls call the independent lady or speak to an agencies receptionist and make her aware of your desire. kind regards kate LLL X

I'm quite happy to be paid to lay on my back and receive oral sex. It's a total win win! 

2 people like this

I'm quite happy to be paid to lay on my back and receive oral sex. It's a total win win!

As long as its for an hour or less Lyds. Anything longer can make you a little sore... :(

As some profiles say, you pay for my time, so what you do in that time is between us consenting adults!

I get requests from guys that don't want the whole thing for a number of reasons, I respect that and would never push them but hey, should they "rise to the occasion" and want to take things a little (or a lot) further, then I'm fine with that too. ;)

As long as its for an hour or less Lyds. Anything longer can make you a little sore... :(

An hour !!  What about the poor client and his lock jaw ? 

Im sure most girls would love that request!  Pls call the independent lady or speak to an agencies receptionist and make her aware of your desire. kind regards kate LLL X

So long as its not just to soak up the time.

Well these views give some hope, as I would like to focus one booking on a lady who genuinely likes RO and gets off on it. 

So long as its not just to soak up the time.

Well these views give some hope, as I would like to focus one booking on a lady who genuinely likes RO and gets off on it. 

How is that even relevent when its what the op is requesting?

How is that even relevent when its what the op is requesting?

I read the OP as wanting to brush up on his RO skills i.e  he wants to actually please the lady, achieve results. I presume therefore he wouldn't be interested in performing RO on a bored WG , who is merely lying back, killing time and thinking of how she is going to kit herself out for that party on Sat night .

I go on the automatic assumption that any guy walking through my door will want kissing, RO, OWO even CIM or COB and sex quite possibley cum more than once also. They dont have to put in a specific request for them, its all normal every day sex stuff isn't it. Of course they have to be spanking clean to expect it all. 

1 person likes this

An hour !!  What about the poor client and his lock jaw ?

I did a two hour BJ once... That was a killer.

Roojoo your my IDEAL client. I loveeee oral! Receiving and giving!!! :-)

With regards to your post, its totally fine by most of us but always best to ask ahead so your not dissapointed. Also most clients do want penetrative sex so if we dont know you only want oral we might just assume your shy/nervous to initiate it and jump you haha!

End of the day, its your hour (or how ever long you book) so far as im concerned - and sure most girls here will agree with me, as long as its in our 'do's' we are happy to go with what you want! :-) xx

I'd feel massively guilty about just lying back and being pleasured by you for an hour if I didn't know beforehand that was what you wanted but if I knew well great :D - although I must admit it would feel a bit weird if you just went straight to that and didn't want a bit of a kiss and a cuddle to start with too.

I did a two hour BJ once... That was a killer.

Was that because the match went into extra time ?  :P

I go on the automatic assumption that any guy walking through my door will want kissing, RO, OWO even CIM or COB and sex quite possibley cum more than once also. They dont have to put in a specific request for them, its all normal every day sex stuff isn't it. Of course they have to be spanking clean to expect it all. 

Full of yourself, aren't you ?  :D

Thanks for the input everyone. My mind has been put at rest, and I can now go about finding the time and lady for the appointment.

I'd feel massively guilty about just lying back and being pleasured by you for an hour if I didn't know beforehand that was what you wanted but if I knew well great :D - although I must admit it would feel a bit weird if you just went straight to that and didn't want a bit of a kiss and a cuddle to start with too.

It'd feel very wierd to me if I just went straight down there after walking through the door too. :lol:  I should perhaps have said that the focus of the appointment would be RO, with no sex. :)