Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cumandgo

How Easy Is It To Orgasm --- Q For The Ladies

36 posts in this topic

I understand that this may be a more difficult question for you than the guys, primarily because there is an element of advertising here and accordingly ,you may feel some pressure to answer in a particular way -- hopefully not.

I would guess that to be a successful WG, you need to be, or alternatively it must be a huge advantage to be very comfortable with having sex with strangers and perhaps to be more sexualised than many of your sisters in civvy street. There is another thread here where the OP has stated his preference for a session to be totally devoted to honing his skills in pleasing a woman through RO solely.

Provided you are not in a negative sexual mood at the time and therefore reasonably open to enjoying yourself with the next client, how easy or difficult is it for you to orgasm if you set your mind to it. Will an average nice guy joe soap suffice or does the client have to be a particular type, does he need to have particular attributes, do you need to have a high level of 'click' etc, etc ?

It varies.

From woman to woman and for each woman from day to day! 

For me it was more about the guys technique and stamina.  If giving O it takes time to get me there so he has to be patient and not go in too hard (that would put me off).  After the first I can repeat quickly lots of times.

With fingers and toys its quicker and easier to get there but I still have to close my eyes and concentrate on what's happening, that suggests that a guys physique does nothing for me.  His smell will though, good aftershave always helps.

I can say all this because I don't need to tout for work as I'm not working :P

with the type of guys I service its not always possible for me to be stimulated to orgasm

as they are the older more mature gent (they don't all look like or are as fit as ken Barlow off corri ) and don't really go at it or for as long as they did in their younger years ( I think their body's gives up before their minds )

and im one of thoses ladies that like it at a nice steady pace to bring me off 

but it allso depends on the amount of sex iv had if I have  not been having much I find that its quite easy for them to get me over the hill ( shall we say )

even if they have to keep stopping  

I don't fake orgasm if they give me one they know about it

It varies.

This is so totally true ! But I would say, it all depends on the gentleman either. If he's handsome but not skilled it's not easy... Apart from skills, is look counts for one point, his attitude counts for two points, his touch counts for five points and his voice (and what he says) counts for extra points :P  The more horny he is, the more aroused it gets me, the faster I come.

Technique? Skill?? Stamina??? Ken Barlow????

And then it still depends on whether you've had lots of sex recently?????

No wonder I never get invited back  :mad:

I'll probably be banned for touting, but I'm easy. As long I'm enjoying myself and do not feel like I'm being used as a hole, I'm realll easy, repeatedly.

This is so totally true ! But I would say, it all depends on the gentleman either. If he's handsome but not skilled it's not easy... Apart from skills, is look counts for one point, his attitude counts for two points, his touch counts for five points and his voice (and what he says) counts for extra points :P  The more horny he is, the more aroused it gets me, the faster I come.

Looks never come into it for me, it's always technique and if that's lacking a bit my filthy imagination can make me come! 

1 person likes this

Personality and technique are way more important than looks for me. If a guy is relaxed, makes me laugh and is clearly appreciating the way I look that is a huge turn on, then with a bit of technique, hey presto lol. Doesnt always happen but then Im sure you guys would say it doesnt always happen, doesnt mean its not really enjoyable, just circumstances and requests sometimes dont denote an orgasm.

(they don't all look like or are as fit as ken Barlow off corri )

I hope this an standard industry approach, and for consistency, all girls' assess punters against the Ken Barlow FITometer.

I'm going to raise this at the start of my next punt, rather than waiting until I'm mid-way through reverse oral to ask. Suppose I could always spell out the question using my tongue to avoid the awkwardness of stopping to ask. It will play on my mind otherwise. It would be mentally challenging for me to go through the session if there's a chance the girl is thinking "he's ok, but he's no Ken!"

It varies.

Women !!! 

1 person likes this

Women !!! 

So were you expecting us all to have the same definitive answer?! 

For me it was more about the guys technique and stamina.  If giving O it takes time to get me there so he has to be patient and not go in too hard (that would put me off).  After the first I can repeat quickly lots of times.

With fingers and toys its quicker and easier to get there but I still have to close my eyes and concentrate on what's happening, that suggests that a guys physique does nothing for me.  His smell will though, good aftershave always helps.

I can say all this because I don't need to tout for work as I'm not working :P

That does give your opinions some added weight ! 

Pm me with details of the aftershaves that work, lol !  :D  

with the type of guys I service its not always possible for me to be stimulated to orgasm

as they are the older more mature gent (they don't all look like or are as fit as ken Barlow off corri ) and don't really go at it or for as long as they did in their younger years ( I think their body's gives up before their minds )

Yep, :(

Ok. Is that a deep voice or a whisper or what ?  or just an accent ?

I'll probably be banned for touting, but I'm easy. As long I'm enjoying myself and do not feel like I'm being used as a hole, I'm realll easy, repeatedly.

Yes, I suspect you'll be banned. Good post though !  :D

Looks never come into it for me, it's always technique and if that's lacking a bit my filthy imagination can make me come! 

Feck it thats bad as I have to rely on my looks and personality most of the time !  :D

So were you expecting us all to have the same definitive answer?! 

No, more living in hope !  :D

For me personally its very easy in one way usually but takes longer another way. Not to put any pressure on anyone but its all down to the guy and his technique. He will either get it right or he wont. Those who put the teeniest bit of effort in and actually take notice if something is working will get results, guys who dont really wont. 

I think you can usually tell very easily if a guy actually wants you to cum or if he is just going through the motions for his own pleasure and his alone, the former get results, the latter dont as they usually chop and change depending on what they find arousing regardless of wether you are enjoying it, even when you are they will just suddenly stop and do something else. You can tell the difference between those who get off on giving your pleasure too and those who have no interest in anything but their own.

Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with the latter, it is a paid transaction after all and his pleasure is the goal but then those guys really dont have the right to complain if you dont cum x

What often cracks me up though is when a guy asks "so what really turns you on then" so I tell him and he proceeds to completely ignore it and not do anything remotely near to what I told him turns me on. From that moment then I know which the guy is, the one who is bothered or the one who is not. I have had guys turn around and say to me "I KNOW what you like, I read it in a review/online" these guys tend to actually zoom in and do it without me even asking. That I like x

Edited by Chloe Kisses
1 person likes this

Ken fecking Barlow.

I'm retiring now. I mean, how can I compete with him?

1 person likes this

Haha Ken Barlow????

Looks come into it as far as the initial meeting and a silent "phwoar" inside my head. Thats is, no further, they have no more use to me in a booking. Looks dont mean you can kiss, lick fanny or fuck well though and as I usually close my eyes when Im kissing it doesnt  matter what someone looks like. If they are nice and clean and fresh, kiss like they love it, dont bang teeth and dont javelin my tonsils with their tongue at random 3, 7 and 15 second intervals (just to keep me on my toes) then I can really lose myself in the snogs which itself goes a long way in the "turn chloe on" stakes.

Whats the point in having a nice face if your breath stinks of fags and you fanny stab with your fingers. None whatsoever x

(as a newly non smoker as of december last year I notice the fag breath a lot, tiny amount is fine but a "just stubbed out 5 fags on your doorstep" taste I find it hard to cope with) 

Edited by Chloe Kisses
1 person likes this

I understand that this may be a more difficult question for you than the guys, primarily because there is an element of advertising here and accordingly ,you may feel some pressure to answer in a particular way -- hopefully not.

I would guess that to be a successful WG, you need to be, or alternatively it must be a huge advantage to be very comfortable with having sex with strangers and perhaps to be more sexualised than many of your sisters in civvy street. There is another thread here where the OP has stated his preference for a session to be totally devoted to honing his skills in pleasing a woman through RO solely.

Provided you are not in a negative sexual mood at the time and therefore reasonably open to enjoying yourself with the next client, how easy or difficult is it for you to orgasm if you set your mind to it. Will an average nice guy joe soap suffice or does the client have to be a particular type, does he need to have particular attributes, do you need to have a high level of 'click' etc, etc ?

I am so 'bad' in this respect I do not even dare write about my antics: probably is a combination of lifestyle, DNA and other things.

super easy!!! I come in like 5 seconds with a lelo sexy toy, its perfect as gives u great orgasm's, easy peasy! xxxx kate xxxx

I have learnt so much about myself sexually and about getting an orgasm, than I ever would, had I not entered prostitution.  Just bloody halleluja :D Though every woman is different which makes it fairly complicated.

A couple of things which will stop an orgasm dead on though, experienced in the last couple of weeks, is a really bad odour or somebody asking you if you are into Corporal punishment just as you are getting close!

2 people like this

As a woman who sees both men and women I must say that in the most part it is a lot easier to bring a man to orgasm, I've always thought that's because as a species we wouldn't survive without the male orgasm - whereas for a woman it's nice but not essential.

Things that affect whether I am more likely to orgasm or not include blood sugar levels - a diabetic friend of mine brought this to my attention as she can't orgasm if her blood sugar is lower than a certain point (and I always have sweets by the bed for both my clients and I just in case!) how comfortable I feel with some one (and this does not depend on looks at all) and how under pressure I feel to have one (the more under pressure I feel the less likely it is to happen) .... Some ways are easier than others however  :D

I have learnt so much about myself sexually and about getting an orgasm, than I ever would, had I not entered prostitution.  Just bloody halleluja :D Though every woman is different which makes it fairly complicated.

A couple of things which will stop an orgasm dead on though, experienced in the last couple of weeks, is a really bad odour or somebody asking you if you are into Corporal punishment just as you are getting close!

Ive found that when an excellent and highly effective mood killer is when they guy leans up and spits on your fanny…one of the best ways out there to stop an impending orgasm dead, this comes from personal experience. Especially when he then starts wanking instead of finishing what he was doing in the first place whilst cranking at least one leg as far out as possible so he can get a good look at his gob slithering down my butt crack…my leg, not his leg

Edited by Chloe Kisses

I would prefer this ^^^ not to happen again

As a woman who sees both men and women I must say that in the most part it is a lot easier to bring a man to orgasm, I've always thought that's because as a species we wouldn't survive without the male orgasm - whereas for a woman it's nice but not essential.

Things that affect whether I am more likely to orgasm or not include blood sugar levels - a diabetic friend of mine brought this to my attention as she can't orgasm if her blood sugar is lower than a certain point (and I always have sweets by the bed for both my clients and I just in case!) how comfortable I feel with some one (and this does not depend on looks at all) and how under pressure I feel to have one (the more under pressure I feel the less likely it is to happen) .... Some ways are easier than others however  :D

Now, you know how clients feel !! 

What are the best sweets to bring to a booking ??  :D

Ive found that when an excellent and highly effective mood killer is when they guy leans up and spits on your fanny…one of the best ways out there to stop an impending orgasm dead, this comes from personal experience. Especially when he then starts wanking instead of finishing what he was doing in the first place whilst cranking at least one leg as far out as possible so he can get a good look at his gob slithering down my butt crack…my leg, not his leg

What does he say when you ask him " why are you spitting at my fanny, its done nothing wrong ?  "  .