cumandgo

How Easy Is It To Cum -- Q For The Guys

49 posts in this topic

How easy is it for you to orgasm ?

There will obviously be variations depending on certain individuals circumstances but I am presuming that there will be a general thrust. I would reckon I am a pretty standard guy and in that presumption I will say that, provided I am in a reasonably positive sexual mood, the likelihood is that if I am presented with an average enough looking lady ( to me ), who endeavours to present herself in a sexy attractive way, has a good enthusiastic attitude , is a bit of fun and who French kisses well, then the odds are that I am going to orgasm.

Are you the same or do you need to be with a real looker ( in your eyes ) and have other circumstances in place in order to get off ?  

The real looker one is difficult because we are all different.  It does help if you are attracted to the lady but she doesn't need to be a model/real looker for me to orgasm.  Some times no problem but on a few occasions due to being tired I haven't but usually no problem if I find the lady attractive and we click! 

Doesn't take me long sometimes which is worrying and frustrating. However I can go more than once in an hour. 

I am older and for the last few years, the nicer the girl in my eyes the longer it would take to orgasm and I am not going to want to put her through that however willing she is to get me to cum.

For ladies I don't find an attraction for or connection with, I am more likely to cum sooner.

When I explain that to the nice ones I get lots of brownie points but it is also true.

Reverse booking bids by PM, please, ladies.  :D

Edited by vivluvsme

If this was the sole focus, then I would say it is quite easy given an attractive woman that showed some interest.

After that first pop, all sorts of factors come into play though, and it can be anything from 10 minutes to an hour before I'm ready to have another orgasm.

A nice pair of boobies with plenty of sensual fun and I don't last too long at all!

1 person likes this

For me it depends on frequency.If i've been punting fairly regular then i relax easier.If i havent been doing anything for a while it takes me far longer

If the WG is at least a bit into it, ideally with some nice FK, we have clicked to some extent, and I have kept my hands above the sheets for a few days, then I can usually deliver the goods. On the other hand, if all these criteria are not met then it can end up being a frustrating and disappointing session with no happy ending. So the WG just being very attractive is not really sufficient for me.

Since these days I only punt with my regular lady it is obviously easy and we usually manage to make our orgasms simultaneous. You cannot beat the pleasure that gives both of us.  

Easy to fun but with a kooker and in nice surroundings it is just better and satisfying.

I am older and for the last few years, the nicer the girl in my eyes the longer it would take to orgasm and I am not going to want to put her through that however willing she is to get me to cum.

For ladies I don't find an attraction for or connection with, I am more likely to cum sooner.

When I explain that to the nice ones I get lots of brownie points but it is also true.

Reverse booking bids by PM, please, ladies.  :D

Never heard that before. You learn something new every day . :)

Doesn't take me long sometimes which is worrying and frustrating. However I can go more than once in an hour. 

That sounds like a pretty advantageous situation.

If the WG is at least a bit into it, ideally with some nice FK, we have clicked to some extent, and I have kept my hands above the sheets for a few days, then I can usually deliver the goods. On the other hand, if all these criteria are not met then it can end up being a frustrating and disappointing session with no happy ending. So the WG just being very attractive is not really sufficient for me.

I would say that you are representative of 90 % of males.

Notable that positive engagement by the lady is very high on the agenda for many clients. This knocks the 'its only masturbation' theory of the anti-prostitution brigade on the head. 

I'm similar to vivluvsme. I think it's just a psychological thing - if I'm not into the SP, then my brain realises the quickest way out of there is to cum; whereas if it's someone I'm really into, my brain seems to think "the second I cum this is over, so nae luck pal, we're in this for the long haul". I think it might also be to do with focussing my attention on making sure the SP is having a good time, and by the time I'm ready to concentrate on cumming, my cock's kinda become impervious to the friction or it just can't be bothered getting properly hard again.

It's certainly not a hard and fast rule, and other factors can come into it - I find it harder to cum if the room's too warm or if I've gotten too hot and sweaty, for instance; or there may simply be something that's distracting me - but the vast, vast majority of my "no shows" have been with girls I really like. In fact, some of my best punts have been ones where I've not cum.

2 people like this

Whatever happened to the "pump and dump" brigade? They never seemed to have problems ejaculating inside 10 minuted of turning up.

I find it hard to come all the time but I blame guilt

I'm similar to vivluvsme. I think it's just a psychological thing - if I'm not into the SP, then my brain realises the quickest way out of there is to cum; whereas if it's someone I'm really into, my brain seems to think "the second I cum this is over, so nae luck pal, we're in this for the long haul". I think it might also be to do with focussing my attention on making sure the SP is having a good time, and by the time I'm ready to concentrate on cumming, my cock's kinda become impervious to the friction or it just can't be bothered getting properly hard again.

It's certainly not a hard and fast rule, and other factors can come into it - I find it harder to cum if the room's too warm or if I've gotten too hot and sweaty, for instance; or there may simply be something that's distracting me - but the vast, vast majority of my "no shows" have been with girls I really like. In fact, some of my best punts have been ones where I've not cum.

Great post and very interesting.

Selfishness is a factor in cumming because there is a distinct element on concentrating on yourself when you want to achieve orgasm. I suppose this is why masturbation is so effective, its all about ME. 

Whilst the level of  my enjoyment of a booking is dramatically increased where there is a click and I believe the lady is also enjoying herself, a booking for me is fundamentally a selfish process. I will be more concentrated on my reaching orgasm than the lady and when we have reached a certain point, I would

regularly say to the lady " ok , this is me time now ". Frankly, they are probably quite relieved as they seem to actively comply !  :D

Whatever happened to the "pump and dump" brigade? They never seemed to have problems ejaculating inside 10 minuted of turning up.

I find it hard to come all the time but I blame guilt

That's a different scenario altogether, I've only ever done one 15 min quickie (walk up) but the whole ethos was chocks away and go for the finishing line. The lady also seemed primed to milk me in the fastest possible time:

When I visit a lady for an hour then mutual pleasure is factored in as I prefer a sensual GFE. If I hold back at any point it "can" cause me not to cum at all. I was out last night and nearly fell into that trap, held back during cow girl and missionary then nearly failed for CIM.

DG

I guess the best orgasm have been with younger (in their early/mid twenties by the way)  petite girls.  I am not a large framed guy so a petite girl I can move about better and take control and then I seem to achieve a better performance.  Not all the time but quite often.  Some younger girls seem to love you taking the lead.

I guess the best orgasm have been with younger (in their early/mid twenties by the way) petite girls. I am not a large framed guy so a petite girl I can move about better and take control and then I seem to achieve a better performance. Not all the time but quite often. Some younger girls seem to love you taking the lead.

I'll echo petite but prefer a mature lady. My less memorable punts have always been with early 20's ladies.

I'm large frame and do worry about squishing a lady so I'm always conscious of keeping my weight off her when on top.

DG

I guess the best orgasm have been with younger (in their early/mid twenties by the way)  petite girls.  I am not a large framed guy so a petite girl I can move about better and take control and then I seem to achieve a better performance.  Not all the time but quite often.  Some younger girls seem to love you taking the lead.

I think the best orgasm depends on your body that day and may have little or nothing to do with the lady concerned . If you havent had sex for some considerable time  then the orgasm wont be that good, in my case anyway but if I have sex again later that day or next, it will be more sensitive and powerful. 

That's a different scenario altogether, I've only ever done one 15 min quickie (walk up) but the whole ethos was chocks away and go for the finishing line. The lady also seemed primed to milk me in the fastest possible time:

When I visit a lady for an hour then mutual pleasure is factored in as I prefer a sensual GFE. If I hold back at any point it "can" cause me not to cum at all. I was out last night and nearly fell into that trap, held back during cow girl and missionary then nearly failed for CIM.

DG

Yeah, when I first started punting I used to need a two-hour booking to guarantee that I'd cum, and I was mightily surprised when I took a chance on a 15 minute quickie and managed to cum after all. Then again, the brain is good at regulating bodily functions due to the situation, so if it knows it has to get the job done in 15 minutes...

The holding back thing is definitely something that can affect me sometimes. It's like there's a "cum window", and if you miss it, then tough.

Yeah, when I first started punting I used to need a two-hour booking to guarantee that I'd cum, and I was mightily surprised when I took a chance on a 15 minute quickie and managed to cum after all. Then again, the brain is good at regulating bodily functions due to the situation, so if it knows it has to get the job done in 15 minutes...

The holding back thing is definitely something that can affect me sometimes. It's like there's a "cum window", and if you miss it, then tough.

You need an understanding lady if this happens but you can take control and turn it around to rescue your punt.

Rather than let her keep going and getting nowhere bring her back up for a cuddle and a snog. The "cum window" can reset then, just be sure that when you resume you don't hold back any more and as soon as you feel it brewing let it go. An upside to this is the often more powerful orgasm I get but for the lady in question it was the increased volume that surprised her - not worth the risk of not cumming to do this on purpose though.

DG

The allure of a beautiful woman makes it ever so easy...haha

So many different factors here. Age, for one: many men who, like me, are past sixty find that orgasm is no longer the be-all and end-all. The really good wgs understand this and will adapt to your requirements.  On a recent punt with a very sexy lady indeed, I found about halfway through that I was suddenly losing enthusiasm for the pumping I was doing and wondered whether I was having one of those “What am I here for?” moments. Well, I was in a way, but not in the sense of “What’s the point of it all?”, but in the sense of “What is it exactly that I want here?” And what I wanted was kissing, cuddling and stroking. But my Thai partner didn’t pick up on this and insisted on trying to bring me off, and probably felt bad about it that she didn’t succeed. That, too, is one of the advantages of a mother-tongue-English girl: the slightest hint can tip her off, and, if she’s minimally savvy, she’ll get the point.

Both wg and punter can sometimes be prisoner to this orgasm-at-all-costs mentality. We can go on forcing ourselves to try to come, either because we assume that’s what we “ought” to be doing, or because we haven’t become properly aware of what it is we actually want on that particular day.

Even if I become impotent, I think I shall still want to punt. At times, I enjoy a lovely sense of nostalgia for my youth: intertwining with a firm, soft, young body and re-exploring those fascinating bodily parts.

1 person likes this