Ghenghis

Pro's, by any other name

36 posts in this topic

I have been asked why we have a separate section for Sensual Massage with a Happy Ending and "why those girls are protected more than the other Pros".

The theory extends that if your cock or balls are touched in any way not by accident and you know that is likely to happen and are both happy to pay extra for this and any resultant "Happy Ending" then the lady in question is one of "the sisterhood" and let's not call it otherwise.

Now, it is worthwhile having a thread to discuss that but a few small ground-rules before we commence please:

1. NO Names whatsoever of other people except if they have posted them here already in this thread. That especially applies to the names of "service providers" in whatever form we define them.
  2. Ditto the establishments they work in.
  3. Keep it civil please.

Apart from that, and lets face it, most posters will not find such rules in any way restrictive, let's have your thoughts please.

I will kick this off.

In my view, being wanked, however quietly, is a sexual service to me and so I am paying for a sexual service and thus employing a WG/Prostitute/Harlot etc etc.

Therefore, the only difference is how public the WG in question wants to be about her occupation.

Thoughts?

I dont do shagging or blowjobs. Some would maybe call me a wanker.:eek:

I am not a complete wg though as I am not selling my bits. Only pleasuring the man's, a complete accident of course.:confused:

I would call myself a partial hooker.:)

I have visited one of these Ladies whom only does massage, all be it with a happy ending.

And I can see no differance to going to a parlour and having a massage with hand relief.

Yes it's all a bit more sensual, the lighting and ambiance are more subtle, and the ladies are more respectably dressed (out side the treatment room), but at the end of the day,

it's a massage with a wank....

The ladies also have this better than thou attitude towards fully blown WG's.

Which is totally miss placed as to me there is no differance.

Both provide sexual services for money.

I would consider them a category of "sex worker" in the same way that Lapdancers, Strippers have a category.

I wouldn't consider massage/hand relief as Prostitution as long as the Lady's service did not also extend to her allowing the client to fondle her.

If a Lady allows touching I would consider that to be Prostitution irrespective of whether a full service was offered. It's just imposing limits. For example one lady, no longer advertising, used to do a lap dance, hand relief and allow a client to particpate in her use of toys on herself. The only thing beyond her limit was penetration.

I do think that sensual massage/hand relief providors should be remain in a seperate section so that Punters who contact people mentioned in that section are under no illusion as to the limits of the service on offer.

Seperately, Punters visiting ladies who only offer hand relief are still fully fledged Punters in my book.

I have been asked why we have a separate section for Sensual Massage with a Happy Ending and "why those girls are protected more than the other Pros".

The theory extends that if your cock or balls are touched in any way not by accident and you know that is likely to happen and are both happy to pay extra for this and any resultant "Happy Ending" then the lady in question is one of "the sisterhood" and let's not call it otherwise.

Now, it is worthwhile having a thread to discuss that but a few small ground-rules before we commence please:

1. NO Names whatsoever of other people except if they have posted them here already in this thread. That especially applies to the names of "service providers" in whatever form we define them.
  2. Ditto the establishments they work in.
  3. Keep it civil please.

Apart from that, and lets face it, most posters will not find such rules in any way restrictive, let's have your thoughts please.

I will kick this off.

In my view, being wanked, however quietly, is a sexual service to me and so I am paying for a sexual service and thus employing a WG/Prostitute/Harlot etc etc.

Therefore, the only difference is how public the WG in question wants to be about her occupation.

Thoughts?

Those who think they are not WGs are deluded.

A cock in the hand for money maketh a WG.

Punters going for a wank will feel less guilty than if they have humped a girl. Not that the wives will see it that way of course.

So, is prostitution to be defined by the guilt of the punter or the actions of the lady in question?

I will kick this off.

Yes, I agree with you 100%, if the lady offers hand relief then she is still a prostitute -------- with very restricted services.

The same applies to a Dominatrix who offers a happy ending.

If any of you gents disagree with me can I suggest you ask your wife what she thinks. :confused::rolleyes:

The same applies to a Dominatrix who offers a happy ending

QUOTE]

I would go further and say about 25% of what dominatrixes offer is sexual services, regardless of the HE.

Regards the husbands how would you look upon your wife/partner/girlfriend having a massage then getting her female parts played with and brought to orgasm by another man?Would that be considered being unfaithful?

I would suspect most guys would in truth consider it so.

Regards the husbands how would you look upon your wife/partner/girlfriend having a massage then getting her female parts played with and brought to orgasm by another man?Would that be considered being unfaithful?

I would suspect most guys would in truth consider it so.

How many husbands would look upon their wives/GFs being massaged by another man (Even if the obviously sexual parts were untouched)in a favourable light?? :confused:

I think Ghenghis's proposition is more or less correct. I think a separate thread for massage and HR only is valuable for two particular reasons: -

- Many of the providers concerned wish to keep their activities concealed either because their employer disapproves or they do not want their neighbours to know.

- I, like many other punters, want a proper massage from a trained masseuse and would prefer it without HR rather than have the type of massage available at most general parlours but this doesn't mean that I don't want the hand relief. Maybe it is an age thing; 10 years ago I wanted full service.

I think what any masseuse chooses to call herself is up to her but it doesn't alter the fact that hand relief for money is sex work or prostitution.

I know I could not shag for money

Am gettin old. Am not a bunny

I see no harm in givin a wank

Unless a cock is foul and rank

For shaggin, oral I say no

They even offer extra dough

I say to them I do not shag

I do not suck. I do not gag.

They even ask to lick my fanny

I say naw, you flamin canny

All I do is touch the cock.

And make it go as hard as rock.

So my reply, I'm not a ho

You cannae touch me down below.

I do not shag. I do not rim

But I am still a ho, says Jim

That's ok because he's my Sport's Therapist!

:confused:

there is no such thing as a 25% sexual service, dominatrixes offer a service that is 100% sexual in context, whether or not the client cums. just dont tell them they are engaged in prostitution though, unless you want to see the dark side of denial at work.

The same goes for a very high percentage of massage situations, whether HR is delivered or not, because in all the situations discussed on this board, HR is either desired or anticipated, so the intent is sexual.

In passing i have never met a girl in a massage situation who gave the impression they thought they were a cut above whores, where does that notion come from ?

there is no such thing as a 25% sexual service, dominatrixes offer a service that is 100% sexual in context, whether or not the client cums. just dont tell them they are engaged in prostitution though, unless you want to see the dark side of denial at work.

The same goes for a very high percentage of massage situations, whether HR is delivered or not, because in all the situations discussed on this board, HR is either desired or anticipated, so the intent is sexual.

In passing i have never met a girl in a massage situation who gave the impression they thought they were a cut above whores, where does that notion come from ?

I dont think I am a cut above ladies who do full services just because I dont do them myself.

I dont think I am a cut above ladies who do full services just because I dont do them myself.

I am pleased to hear it. :o:rolleyes:

Both provide sexual services for money.

I wouldn't argue with most of the posters above about the philosophical distinction, or lack of it.

But the most important issue IMO is that some of the providers would be sacked if they were identified.

So one very good way to decimate the supply of such services is to be totally open about them.

In the world we live in, I don't believe honesty is always the best policy.

Honestly. :o

Those on this board would probably agree in having an honorific sense of the term 'prostitute'. In that case, compared to the high priestesses who provide full service, those giving hand relief are mere handmaidens at the temple,

not worthy of comparison with their sisters.

Both punters and providers are in practice in agreement on this distinction, and, pace Genghis, the way we react to a phenomenon is an essential part of our definition of that phenomenon. If the only contact with the punter's prick is the lady's hand, then the punter can feel that there is a line that he has not overstepped. And many a lady feels the same: some of the lovely eastern European students I have met who gave such exquisite hand relief felt able to provide it, I am sure, without doing any violence to themselves whatever, and certainly without feeling they were prostituting themselves - because they were not making the supreme gift of their cunts to strangers.

And I am sure that this way of looking at things makes sense.

not worthy of comparison with their sisters

I think you are exaggerating. I have no problem with mking a particular category where we as punters are very cagey about their details, after all it's only going a bit further than when they say 'no FRs'. But they are WGs, no doubt.

Those who think they are not WGs are deluded.

A cock in the hand for money maketh a WG.

Is a cock in the hand worth two in the bush?

I think Ghenghis's proposition is more or less correct. I think a separate thread for massage and HR only is valuable for two particular reasons: -

- Many of the providers concerned wish to keep their activities concealed either because their employer disapproves or they do not want their neighbours to know.-

I, like many other punters, want a proper massage from a trained masseuse and would prefer it without HR rather than have the type of massage available at most general parlours but this doesn't mean that I don't want the hand relief. Maybe it is an age thing; 10 years ago I wanted full service.

I think what any masseuse chooses to call herself is up to her but it doesn't alter the fact that hand relief for money is sex work or prostitution.

You'll probably find a few of us whores like to keep a little anonimity too.

Is a cock in the hand worth two in the bush?

As well as :o

there is no such thing as a 25% sexual service, dominatrixes offer a service that is 100% sexual in context, whether or not the client cums

So it's sexual to be locked in some kind of cage overnight? :o When I say 25% I am referring to the character of the action, not the fantasy of the person being dominated. So (to illustrate) whipping is not sexual in character, but is often sought for sexual gratification; strap-on use is sexual because it's, uh, 'reverse anal'; tying & teasing is like massage except with a domme theme. But most domination is characterised IMHO as pain or suffering rather than sex.

I know I could not shag for money

Am gettin old. Am not a bunny

I see no harm in givin a wank

Unless a cock is foul and rank

For shaggin, oral I say no

They even offer extra dough

I say to them I do not shag

I do not suck. I do not gag.

They even ask to lick my fanny

I say naw, you flamin canny

All I do is touch the cock.

And make it go as hard as rock.

So my reply, I'm not a ho

You cannae touch me down below.

I do not shag. I do not rim

But I am still a ho, says Jim

Brilliant, if a little wrong-headed :o G may have enough to publish an anthology soon..