Thunderbolt69

Chloe At Hod Vs Platinum Cindy

12 posts in this topic

Ok. I've done my research on both these ladies. But has anyone out there had a 121 with both ladies? Who would you see?

Ok. I've done my research on both these ladies. But has anyone out there had a 121 with both ladies? Who would you see?

Not seen Cindy, but have seen Chloe twice and would recommend. She really gets into it, and isn't one for passong on her services offered.

Nice girl with it.

I concur with BoyMK, I very much enjoyed meeting Chloe a straight forward fun girl with a unique easy going approach..reminded me of the delightful ella.

Plan on seeing Cindy in a few days...will have more info after :)

I'm in the Chloe fan club too,full on dfk with tongues,amazing owo & cim & a really lovely,friendly lady too.

I saw Chloe today and had a fine old time. Very generous and very good at her job.

Thanks guys for the advice but has anyone seen both ladies?

i intend to,have seen cindy and planning to see chloe asap

The problem with the question is that whatever answer you get, it doesn't mean it would be the answer you would give. What you like most is just not going to be the same as what anyone else does.

I've not had the pleasure of Chloe, but I can tell you that Cindy is quite amazing and one of the best girls I've seen in my 15 years of punting. Great looks, utterly fantastic body, and best of all an absolute focus on making sure you have are having a great time from the moment you enter to the second you leave. Ideal for both a first timer and an aging roue

There are a couple of logisitic points to take into account. Firstly because Cindy is so popular, you have to book several days in advance if you want to secure an appointment at a particular time and day. Although I've not visited Chloe, the three visits I have made to HoD have all been booked same day without a problem, so you may well need less planning to see Chloe. Secondly Cindy works from a slightly different location (usually west london) each week, where as HoD is at a fixed location, so you always know where you are heading.

My advice - which I am sure I will eventually take up as regards Chloe - would be to go and see both and make your decision about which you like the best.

1 person likes this

Thanks Dr Steve. I have met Chloe at a party and she was great fun but never had a 1-2-1. I have decided I am going to see both eventually. PC first and take it from there.

i met cindy and unfortunately we didnt click,probably my fault as she is not my type

i hope nobody takes this as a negative against her,she was very professional and supplied all services i asked for

it just goes to show that you cant please every one all the time

very nice girl though

hoping to meet chloe ,although its not listed ,has anyone had the pleasure of cim with chloe