ladyofthemansion

Indies, what payment method would you choose?

9 posts in this topic

First, I am talking about flats where independants can rent by the day and do their own advertising. Not talking about parlours.

Have seen some flats on the other site where people charge by the day to rent one of their rooms for working in or they charge a small fee per client.

What method do you ladies prefer?

Both have pros and cons. You could pay a set daily fee then have a quiet day or you could pay a set fee per client then pay out hundreds.

Some answers to this question will depend on the individual's situation. If you are skint and dont have the day fee the only way you can go is if its a fee per client.

Supposing its a place that gives you a choice of fee per client or daily fee. Would it be cheeky to chop and change such an arrangement if you start to get busy?

I remember doing the fee per client at one time and trying to change to a set rate when it got busy. I was quite rightly told where to go, as I could have easily had the daily rate from Day 1.

Sometimes a venue will take a few days for you to know if good or not.

What do you ladies think?

i dont know what flats charge by the day can vary in ireland recently they wanted 120 euros which is 100pounds a day from 10am till midnight ( (obviously you dont have to stay those hours -

maybe both could work ie a smaller day rate and then say 10pounds per client but then agian unless there are cameras or the owner there all day long how do they know your being honest with amount of clients coming in the door

True. The owner would have to keep tabs.

True. The owner would have to keep tabs.

Good lord, what are you saying, WG's cant be trusted ?

My grannie used to sit under the stairs and count the sacks of coal the coalman dumped down the shute, & i thought she was untrusting, but then she also did a bit of maid work on the side.

I have never rented any flats by the day, as I have never toured..

I have had some people contact me though and generally, it seems that the fee per client is about £20 per hour. As for a day rate, I think £100 would be the average price? It would hardly be worth paying anymore, as you can get some nice hotel rooms/serviced apartments for that price.

Personally I would like to pay per client, as I generally would not see more than three clients in a day maximum, at a big push, four clients, so it would work better in my favour to go with the fee per client rate.

I have never rented any flats by the day, as I have never toured..

I have had some people contact me though and generally, it seems that the fee per client is about £20 per hour. As for a day rate, I think £100 would be the average price? It would hardly be worth paying anymore, as you can get some nice hotel rooms/serviced apartments for that price.

Personally I would like to pay per client, as I generally would not see more than three clients in a day maximum, at a big push, four clients, so it would work better in my favour to go with the fee per client rate.

You are right. Going above 100 and you would normally be better off going for a hotel or servived apartment.

Although something that is different or special could charge more but that depends if ladies could afford it.

In Oz when I had some indie clients booked in I would rent a room per job it worked out £20 1/2 hour £40 hour. Looking back it seems alot to hand over each job but outcalls were near enough non-existant & it was easier.

Renting by the day always sits better with me - per client feels a bit pimpy :o

You are right. Going above 100 and you would normally be better off going for a hotel or servived apartment.

Although something that is different or special could charge more but that depends if ladies could afford it.

I would say renting a flat for the day would be worth £100. However advertising on a website of a well known premises.... when the booking is confirmed would be of benefit to the ladies... in letting the clients know that the lady will be appearing at the premises before the said time is also worth a good fee.

If the above is worth it to the lady.... then those who can afford it will pay for the service.