jackfrostjack

Best Deep Kisser London - This Afternoon

8 posts in this topic

I know this has been asked before - want to go punting today, early evening.  I'm NW London but will go anywhere zones 1-6.  Like EE girls, but will consider any.  Any info much appreciated!

I can't help feeling that you have left this a bit late. A great many of us feel that doing our  research is a significant part of the fun of punting; in consequence, many of us have a few potential visits mentally lined up for when the opportunity arises (and it's not only the opportunity that arises, generally). That way a couple of phone calls is all it takes.

Jack, you are in luck.  It so happens that spank-my-monkey is on one of her occasional visits to the capital.  She is in Aldgate East today, taking bookings to 9pm, according to her AW page.  She is, simply, the best deep kisser you will ever meet.  An amazing tongue.  She can often take short notice bookings.  Just give her a call on the number on her page.

That assuming DanLeno's killer looks and mouth configuration will match Jack's, ha ha

I like kissing 'adventurously' a guy, however I noticed there are some factors that influence the way I kiss and always differs from person to person and I am not talking about kissing thin lips only..............

Kissing is one of those things that can mean so little....or so much!!!

I would go for Alicia Gold. A very long tongue and she kisses very deeply, which you will never forget! Go to AdultWorks to find her!

That assuming DanLeno's killer looks and mouth configuration will match Jack's, ha ha

I like kissing 'adventurously' a guy, however I noticed there are some factors that influence the way I kiss and always differs from person to person and I am not talking about kissing thin lips only..............

Kissing is one of those things that can mean so little....or so much!!!

I would go for Alicia Gold. A very long tongue and she kisses very deeply, which you will never forget! Go to AdultWorks to find her!

Poor Jack wanted to have his wicked way with a girl last Friday, so you are all a bit too late.He has probably enjoyed a few hand shandies since then!! :unsure:

Ha ha, so true, I doubt he even bothered to read our comments.  But surely he will come back in the near future to tell us all and what a great kisser he found. :)