Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pauldavid1

foreplay

12 posts in this topic

as a man of older years I have learned to appreciate the wonders of the female body both working girls and personal partners I have learrned to delight in the fact that the female genetalia comes in a wide variety of shapes sizes colours tastes and smells for example whether it be slim tight labia or full and fleshy labia, whether the clit lies hidden beneath its hood or stands proud and perky

I now like to spend a good bit of time gently explorng the ladies bits as it were before getting down to the penetrative aspect and was wondering whether this is an age thing and do younger guys like to get straight down to the action

Could not agree more. The older I get the more apprecuative I have become of a woman's vagina and the more responsive they become to my appreciation. Going down on a woman is like savouring a fine wine for the first time, the bouquet, the colour, the taste...I think I'me becomig something of a coinneuseur of c***

From a lady's point of view, that is very true. I find my older clients are far more likely to take their time and get into the sensuality of it all rather than try and bonk for Britain.

Yes me too I love the sensual aspect of foreplay - 'tis usually involves the seductive sound of crisp banknotes rustling with that come-hither sound and the sweet kerching dropping in my Burlesque Piggy Bank... :o

as a man of older years I have learned to appreciate the wonders of the female body both working girls and personal partners I have learrned to delight in the fact that the female genetalia comes in a wide variety of shapes sizes colours tastes and smells for example whether it be slim tight labia or full and fleshy labia, whether the clit lies hidden beneath its hood or stands proud and perky

I now like to spend a good bit of time gently explorng the ladies bits as it were before getting down to the penetrative aspect and was wondering whether this is an age thing and do younger guys like to get straight down to the action

Not an age thing. I take my time and Im only just turned 30. :o Being do it that way for years.

:):o I love to be explored and to do the exploring :D

I just love giving oral, for me it's so sensuous and erotic.

Long sessions any position especially face sitting, 69 or with me kneeling on the floor at the end of the bed with a girls legs up in the air and spread apart with her soft moist pussy wide open ready for my tongue and mouth to slowly start to explore. Legs over my shoulders, stocking tops against my ears and stiletto heels digging into my back. For me my ultimate fantasy, I just need to find myself a new obliging HOD regular. :o

its also a lot less physical effort so easier to keep at it for some time - so the sensual delights go hand in hand with practicality - whoopee

nothing better than giving a beautiful woman a proper, long, warm, erotic and teasing massage ending with her slender hand gently pressing on the back of your head whilst you slowly lick her lovely vagina. Taxi !!!

could not agree more. The older i get the more apprecuative i have become of a woman's vagina and the more responsive they become to my appreciation. Going down on a woman is like savouring a fine wine for the first time, the bouquet, the colour, the taste...i think i'me becomig something of a coinneuseur of c***

................................:o:D:d

could not agree more. The older i get the more apprecuative i have become of a woman's vagina and the more responsive they become to my appreciation. Going down on a woman is like savouring a fine wine for the first time, the bouquet, the colour, the taste...i think i'me becomig something of a coinneuseur of c***

Yes!! :o:D:D

The breast, the areola and the nipple are my particular pleasures. If they are right, the other bits are of less interest. Some women can get very aroused just by stimulation of the breasts; not sure whether I have ever got one to cum by that means alone (should have kept a more detailed diary).