Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jojosun

Parissa

26 posts in this topic

Anyone knows where Parissa is working away from Milton Keynes ?? I hope she does come back to HOD . 

PM if you prefer .

Thanks in advance . 

think she is back in kensington schedule

think she is back in kensington schedule

Thank you 4 the info ... Now i see she is on the other schedule for next week . 

Anyone knows where Parissa is working away from Milton Keynes ?? I hope she does come back to HOD . 

PM if you prefer .

Thanks in advance . 

She and a few other familiar faces are at the Country Retreat, Gerrards Cross.

1 person likes this

Will have to plan a visit to South Ken or Gerrards Cross soon.Perfect 10 imho and a dry wit! 

Will have to plan a visit to South Ken or Gerrards Cross soon.Perfect 10 imho and a dry wit!

A dry wit but a wet fanny I hope, :)

1 person likes this

parissa was a real gym bunny when i saw her but last time she had put on a few pounds ,is she back to her best now

parissa was a real gym bunny when i saw her but last time she had put on a few pounds ,is she back to her best now

The  "few pounds"  must have been in her purse when i saw her in Chelsea recently.

.Parissa Shaparova loved to play with my Racket&Balls .  .

1 person likes this

See she had a mediocre review but I had a great time with here several months ago, great long legs, tanned body and good kissing

See she had a mediocre review but I had a great time with here several months ago, great long legs, tanned body and good kissing

You mean my report? That went up quick, only wrote it this morning.

http://www.punternet.com/index.php/reviews/117570-Review-of-Parissa-of-Milton-Keynes?sa=2

We won't all have the same service or opinion as punters, as I said Parissa isn't bad, she's gorgeous, but then she probably know it too, I've met ladies similar to her from years of punting, they don't light a fire or rock your world, just carry on with their standard service, as a experienced punter I prefer something more than that out of a punt, but her looks get her by.

1 person likes this

You mean my report? That went up quick, only wrote it this morning.

http://www.punternet.com/index.php/reviews/117570-Review-of-Parissa-of-Milton-Keynes?sa=2

We won't all have the same service or opinion as punters, as I said Parissa isn't bad, she's gorgeous, but then she probably know it too, I've met ladies similar to her from years of punting, they don't light a fire or rock your world, just carry on with their standard service, as a experienced punter I prefer something more than that out of a punt, but her looks get her by.

Cherry Picked bits& pieces from JB's report .""" My guess Is Parissa has her own routine, she Is efficient but not mind blowing, she doesn't kiss, which Is up to her, , I will still recommend """

Read many reviews on Parissa and having punted with her more than once ,kissing wasn't & isn't on her menu which is  fine with me as i go for looks & not high performance .

But RogerWeekly is talking about " Good Kissing " which surprises me ???

Maybe she took a fancy to him...

Beautiful woman, but my experience mirrors that of Jerboa...

Maybe she took a fancy to him...

Beautiful woman, but my experience mirrors that of Jerboa...

Yes maybe she offers more to her regulars, no idea, not going to find out.

Another lady that doesn't kiss then? It's not just me then!

1 person likes this

Good Kissing - bit hazy on it but recall it was decent enough with some tongue action. Not as good as Summer the other day at temptations which was exemplary but I recall enjoying it with her. I have to say, it was the long legs and the blonde experience that I was more interested in and wasn't disappointed. Finished off with doggy and she actually complained as I wasn't noisy enough on my own money shot  :D

She didn't kiss properly, I learnt it was a waste of time trying. 

I have seen the lovely Parissa on several occassions and I never actually tried to kiss her as I knew from this board that it was not her thing and it was not a deal breaker for me anyway, and then one visit she said why dont you come up here and kiss me, so always enjoyed kissing her after that.

1 person likes this

I've seen Parissa in the past both when she was working at LMP and at Annabella's and always kissed her, I guess it also depends on how much you put into the session, do you make her cum?

or is it all about you?

Edited by cheekybazz

I've seen Parissa in the past both when she was working at LMP and at Annabella's and always kissed her, 

Did she French Kiss you at LMP ???

Didn't specify what part of Parissa he kissed . 

1 person likes this

I haven't seen alot of FK at any LMP parties, never mind Parissa!

Could you reach?

Yes I could reach even with Parissa wearing her heels as I'm no short arse and in answer to the question what part I kissed that would be both sets of lips and very nice it was too

I haven't seen alot of FK at any LMP parties, never mind Parissa!

Neither have i .

1 person likes this