barnacle1

Dubai low and high

7 posts in this topic

Following my dissapointing 6 weks in Japan with nothing I finally got off my ship in Dubai and contacted my old girl who was pleased to hear from me, unfortunately the meet did not go well for various reasons that I wont dwell on but I threw her out at 3.00 in the morning with no completion it still cost me 150 pounds. Walked out in the street but Dubai is closed up at 3.00.

Slept late and went for shopping and a haircut and remembered reading on this forum about the Moscow bar, one I had never tried. It was only 6 pm but I went for a look and had a drink in the bar, one very attractive girl siting alone but I was not sure if she was a working girl or not, two more friends turned up one a real beauty but I observed the first girl was leading their conversation and laughing a lot and I needed happy. Finally made eye contact and got a smile so went over, she had been in dubai 20 days, the real beauty 1 month and the third who was more cynical 3 months. After buying them drinks (they all went non alcoholic) I explained my previous dissapointment only to be promised that would never happen with them. Agreed a price of 200 pounds with the first one for 3 hours and proceeded to my hotel. Realised on the way that she was very much a beginner even asked me if I had condoms which I did, anyway beautiful alabaster skin small firm breasts and shaved, she was very eager to please me and 3 hours passed quickly. I sent her on her way and continued to the nightclub in my hotel the Sea View as I really like the band in the Mariners club. Managed to get my usual table near the female base player, after about 30 minutes I was feeling lonely and noticed two good looking Chinese girls behind my chair, I had seen them arround before my last time in Dubai but never spoken to them so I asked them to sit (again they took non alcoholic drinks) on trying to choose one I asked both how much together they wanted 270 pounds I told them I had been running a tab and they could have what was left of the money in my pocket after I paid the tab and they agreed. After paying I had 200 left and they were happy so back to my room.

Again good luck both very enthusiastic and willing to please, they even both thanked me before leaving for making them come. They left and finding my final 20 dollar bill in my briefcase I returned to the nightclub to catch the last songs. the band ended at 2.30am and I then got propositioned my another Chinese girl and then an Eithiopean but as my taxi to the airport was 5am I declined (also feeling rather drained). So one bad night followed by one excellent night. Thanks to those on this forum who mentioned the Moscow, I will try there again next time.

barnacle1

Agreed a price of 200 pounds with the first one for 3 hours and proceeded to my hotel.

Thanks for your report, Dubai has now been deleted from my short list of "must see" destinations. :o;):D

In The Philippines £200 would get a girl for a WEEK.

Its still a lot better value than London (albeit it does not have the array of short time incall options of London which makes London cheaper for a punt but not cheaper per hour if that makes sense)

- below is my overview of the scene which I previously posted. obviously not as cheap as SE Asia but if you prefer longer sessions is good value compared to the UK.

Its not as good as it used to be. Typically an overnight (or more likely 3-4 hours) will cost from £100 to £250. Short time (1 hour/1 shot) around 50% cheaper but your hotel needs to be nearby for it to work.

Chinese, Filipino and African girls tend to be at the lower price range and Russian and girls from central asian republics tend to charge more. That's only an indication - obviously loads of variables such as looks, age, day of the week, time of night, your negotiating skills etc.

Make sure you specify how long a girl is going to stay - she may say all night but bugger off after a few hours and if you're after owo say up front as some girls do other's don't. Also don't pay money in the club for obvious reasons. Make sure you get back to the hotel before parting with cash and try to make sure your hotel is girl friendly - most are but some aren't.

Don't be put off by horror stories about getting banged up in prison - as long as you are not groping your belle for the night in public you'll be fine. if you're paranoid get separate taxis to your hotel.

Lots of clubs to go to but here's a few for you to ponder:

Upper

Hyatt Regency

Kubu at SAS Radisson

Moscow Hotel

Midrange

Rattlesnake at Metropolitan Hotel

Regal Plaza

Sheraton Deira

Lower range

York Hotel

Imperial Suites

Seaview

Jockeys at Panorama Hotel

Again that's a generalisation - gems to be found in mid and lower range clubs and dogs in the upper range but a decent indication.

If you're flush with cash go to Cincin at Fairmont, Skyview bar at Emirates Hotel or Budda Bar at Grosvenor Hotel for a bit of "high class" minge. Lots of other places - many hotel bars have pros milling around indeed far too many to mention.

Benburg

Very nice report.

Would you by any chance know of 'cheap' hotels where it would be easy to take the girl back to?

Not a cheapskate, but circumstances put in the bottom rank.

Hope you can help.

Benburg, thanks for that information, I am still slightly tempted but only for a few days on my way to the far east. :confused:;)

Benburg, thanks for that information, I am still slightly tempted but only for a few days on my way to the far east. :D;)

That's probably the best way to approach Dubai - a few days stopover destination. Is too pricey for most for a full on sex-tour and not enough other things/places of interest to make it worth a long tour for most people.

But its a good "cheeky stopover" option and recent economic problems should make rates fall further (reckon 2009 prices were about 20% cheaper than 2008 prices).

Guess the advantage is you can get caucasian wgs for LT a lot cheaper than in Western Europe if that is your preferred race whereas those options are more limited in the Far East.

Re cheap girl friendly hotels check the forums on WSG and ISG as they have ongoing threads on this topic and generally there are good deals to be found.

Benburg

Very nice report.

Would you by any chance know of 'cheap' hotels where it would be easy to take the girl back to?

Not a cheapskate, but circumstances put in the bottom rank.

Hope you can help.

Try Hotel IBIS which is fairly cheap (£40-50 a night). Basic but clean, comfortable and no problem takng a "guest" back. Also are a lot of good deals about these days so you should be able to get a good resort hotel for a lot cheaper than used to be the case.